Leading CRISC Practice Question For Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control Certification
It is more faster and easier to pass the Isaca CRISC exam by using Highest Quality Isaca Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update CRISC Exam and find the same core area CRISC questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for Isaca CRISC Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is MOST effective against external threats to an organizations confidential information?
- A. Single sign-on
- B. Data integrity checking
- C. Strong authentication
- D. Intrusion detection system
NEW QUESTION 2
A peer review of a risk assessment finds that a relevant threat community was not included. Mitigation of the risk will require substantial changes to a software application. Which of the following is the BEST course of action?
- A. Ask the business to make a budget request to remediate the problem.
- B. Build a business case to remediate the fix.
- C. Research the types of attacks the threat can present.
- D. Determine the impact of the missing threat.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is the PRIMARY factor in determining a recovery time objective (RTO)?
- A. Cost of offsite backup premises
- B. Cost of downtime due to a disaster
- C. Cost of testing the business continuity plan
- D. Response time of the emergency action plan
NEW QUESTION 4
A risk assessment has identified that an organization may not be in compliance with industry regulations. The BEST course of action would be to:
- A. conduct a gap analysis against compliance criteria.
- B. identify necessary controls to ensure compliance.
- C. modify internal assurance activities to include control validation.
- D. collaborate with management to meet compliance requirements.
NEW QUESTION 5
The PRIMARY objective of testing the effectiveness of a new control before implementation is to:
- A. ensure that risk is mitigated by the control.
- B. measure efficiency of the control process.
- C. confirm control alignment with business objectives.
- D. comply with the organization's policy.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following would BEST help to ensure that identified risk is efficiently managed?
- A. Reviewing the maturity of the control environment
- B. Regularly monitoring the project plan
- C. Maintaining a key risk indicator for each asset in the risk register
- D. Periodically reviewing controls per the risk treatment plan
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is MOST important when discussing risk within an organization?
- A. Adopting a common risk taxonomy
- B. Using key performance indicators (KPIs)
- C. Creating a risk communication policy
- D. Using key risk indicators (KRIs)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following would provide executive management with the BEST information to make risk decisions as a result of a risk assessment?
- A. A companion of risk assessment results to the desired state
- B. A quantitative presentation of risk assessment results
- C. An assessment of organizational maturity levels and readiness
- D. A qualitative presentation of risk assessment results
NEW QUESTION 9
After undertaking a risk assessment of a production system, the MOST appropriate action is for the risk manager to:
- A. recommend a program that minimizes the concerns of that production system.
- B. inform the development team of the concerns, and together formulate risk reduction measures.
- C. inform the process owner of the concerns and propose measures to reduce them
- D. inform the IT manager of the concerns and propose measures to reduce them.
NEW QUESTION 10
Risk mitigation procedures should include:
- A. buying an insurance policy.
- B. acceptance of exposures
- C. deployment of counter measures.
- D. enterprise architecture implementation.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is the BEST indication of an effective risk management program?
- A. Risk action plans are approved by senior management.
- B. Residual risk is within the organizational risk appetite
- C. Mitigating controls are designed and implemented.
- D. Risk is recorded and tracked in the risk register
NEW QUESTION 12
The risk associated with an asset before controls are applied can be expressed as:
- A. a function of the likelihood and impact
- B. the magnitude of an impact
- C. a function of the cost and effectiveness of control.
- D. the likelihood of a given threat
NEW QUESTION 13
An organization has decided to implement an emerging technology and incorporate the new capabilities into its strategic business plan. Business operations for the technology will be outsourced. What will be the risk practitioner's PRIMARY role during the change?
- A. Managing third-party risk
- B. Developing risk scenarios
- C. Managing the threat landscape
- D. Updating risk appetite
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following techniques would be used during a risk assessment to demonstrate to stakeholders that all known alternatives were evaluated?
- A. Control chart
- B. Sensitivity analysis
- C. Trend analysis
- D. Decision tree
NEW QUESTION 15
A risk practitioner observes that hardware failure incidents have been increasing over the last few months. However, due to built-in redundancy and fault-tolerant architecture, there have been no interruptions to business operations. The risk practitioner should conclude that:
- A. a root cause analysis is required
- B. controls are effective for ensuring continuity
- C. hardware needs to be upgraded
- D. no action is required as there was no impact
NEW QUESTION 16
When reviewing a risk response strategy, senior management's PRIMARY focus should be placed on the:
- A. cost-benefit analysis.
- B. investment portfolio.
- C. key performance indicators (KPIs).
- D. alignment with risk appetite.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is the BEST key performance indicator (KPI) to measure the maturity of an organization's security incident handling process?
- A. The number of security incidents escalated to senior management
- B. The number of resolved security incidents
- C. The number of newly identified security incidents
- D. The number of recurring security incidents
NEW QUESTION 18
The PRIMARY benefit associated with key risk indicators (KRls) is that they
- A. help an organization identify emerging threats.
- B. benchmark the organization's risk profile.
- C. identify trends in the organization's vulnerabilities.
- D. enable ongoing monitoring of emerging risk.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following would be the BEST recommendation if the level of risk in the IT risk profile has decreased and is now below management's risk appetite?
- A. Optimize the control environment.
- B. Realign risk appetite to the current risk level.
- C. Decrease the number of related risk scenarios.
- D. Reduce the risk management budget.
NEW QUESTION 20
A risk practitioner is organizing a training session lo communicate risk assessment methodologies to ensure a consistent risk view within the organization Which of the following i< the MOST important topic to cover in this training?
- A. Applying risk appetite
- B. Applying risk factors
- C. Referencing risk event data
- D. Understanding risk culture
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following provides the BEST evidence that risk responses have been executed according to their risk action plans?
- A. Risk policy review
- B. Business impact analysis (B1A)
- C. Control catalog
- D. Risk register
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest CRISC exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions.com CRISC dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CRISC-dumps/ (285 Q&As Dumps)