All About Tested CRISC Prep
Your success in Isaca CRISC is our sole target and we develop all our CRISC braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our CRISC study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. CRISC Practice Exams for Isaca CRISC are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Isaca CRISC free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The BEST way to determine the likelihood of a system availability risk scenario is by assessing the:
- A. availability of fault tolerant software.
- B. strategic plan for business growth.
- C. vulnerability scan results of critical systems.
- D. redundancy of technical infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is a KEY outcome of risk ownership?
- A. Risk responsibilities are addressed.
- B. Risk-related information is communicated.
- C. Risk-oriented tasks are defined.
- D. Business process risk is analyzed.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is the MOST effective key performance indicator (KPI) for change management?
- A. Percentage of changes with a fallback plan
- B. Number of changes implemented
- C. Percentage of successful changes
- D. Average time required to implement a change
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements BEST describes risk appetite?
- A. The amount of risk an organization is willing to accept
- B. The effective management of risk and internal control environments
- C. Acceptable variation between risk thresholds and business objectives
- D. The acceptable variation relative to the achievement of objectives
NEW QUESTION 5
When reporting on the performance of an organization's control environment including which of the following would BEST inform stakeholders risk decision-making?
- A. The audit plan for the upcoming period
- B. Spend to date on mitigating control implementation
- C. A report of deficiencies noted during controls testing
- D. A status report of control deployment
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is the FIRST step in risk assessment?
- A. Review risk governance
- B. Asset identification
- C. Identify risk factors
- D. Inherent risk identification
NEW QUESTION 7
The analysis of which of the following will BEST help validate whether suspicious network activity is malicious?
- A. Logs and system events
- B. Intrusion detection system (IDS) rules
- C. Vulnerability assessment reports
- D. Penetration test reports
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is the MOST cost-effective way to test a business continuity plan?
- A. Conduct interviews with key stakeholders.
- B. Conduct a tabletop exercise.
- C. Conduct a disaster recovery exercise.
- D. Conduct a full functional exercise.
NEW QUESTION 9
Several network user accounts were recently created without the required management approvals. Which of the following would be the risk practitioner's BEST recommendation to address this situation?
- A. Conduct a comprehensive compliance review.
- B. Develop incident response procedures for noncompliance.
- C. Investigate the root cause of noncompliance.
- D. Declare a security breach and Inform management.
NEW QUESTION 10
A risk practitioner has just learned about new done FIRST?
- A. Notify executive management.
- B. Analyze the impact to the organization.
- C. Update the IT risk register.
- D. Design IT risk mitigation plans.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is the MOST important input when developing risk scenarios?
- A. Key performance indicators
- B. Business objectives
- C. The organization's risk framework
- D. Risk appetite
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization has identified a risk exposure due to weak technical controls in a newly implemented HR system. The risk practitioner is documenting the risk in the risk register. The risk should be owned by the:
- A. chief risk officer.
- B. project manager.
- C. chief information officer.
- D. business process owner.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is the MOST effective way to integrate business risk management with IT operations?
- A. Perform periodic IT control self-assessments.
- B. Require a risk assessment with change requests.
- C. Provide security awareness training.
- D. Perform periodic risk assessments.
NEW QUESTION 14
Implementing which of the following will BEST help ensure that systems comply with an established baseline before deployment?
- A. Vulnerability scanning
- B. Continuous monitoring and alerting
- C. Configuration management
- D. Access controls and active logging
NEW QUESTION 15
The design of procedures to prevent fraudulent transactions within an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system should be based on:
- A. stakeholder risk tolerance.
- B. benchmarking criteria.
- C. suppliers used by the organization.
- D. the control environment.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is the BEST indication of an improved risk-aware culture following the implementation of a security awareness training program for all employees?
- A. A reduction in the number of help desk calls
- B. An increase in the number of identified system flaws
- C. A reduction in the number of user access resets
- D. An increase in the number of incidents reported
NEW QUESTION 17
During the initial risk identification process for a business application, it is MOST important to include which of the following stakeholders?
- A. Business process owners
- B. Business process consumers
- C. Application architecture team
- D. Internal audit
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following BEST indicates the efficiency of a process for granting access privileges?
- A. Average time to grant access privileges
- B. Number of changes in access granted to users
- C. Average number of access privilege exceptions
- D. Number and type of locked obsolete accounts
NEW QUESTION 19
The PRIMARY purpose of IT control status reporting is to:
- A. ensure compliance with IT governance strategy.
- B. assist internal audit in evaluating and initiating remediation efforts.
- C. benchmark IT controls with Industry standards.
- D. facilitate the comparison of the current and desired states.
NEW QUESTION 20
A systems interruption has been traced to a personal USB device plugged into the corporate network by an IT employee who bypassed internal control procedures. Of the following, who should be accountable?
- A. Business continuity manager (BCM)
- B. Human resources manager (HRM)
- C. Chief risk officer (CRO)
- D. Chief information officer (CIO)
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following BEST helps to identify significant events that could impact an organization? Vulnerability analysis
- A. Control analysis
- B. Scenario analysis
- C. Heat map analysis
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass CRISC Exam with 285 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader CRISC Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/CRISC-dumps.html (285 New Questions)