Oracle 1z0-934 Exam Dumps 2019
1z0-934 Study Guides for Oracle certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-934 Braindumps. 100% PASS 1z0-934 Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2018 Associate exam Today!
Oracle 1z0-934 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) component provides stateful orchestration?
- A. Oracle Mediator
- B. Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- C. Oracle Service Bus
- D. Oracle Business Rules
- E. Oracle BPEL Process Manager
NEW QUESTION 2
Assuming that a particular user possesses the "Deploy to Gateway" grant, what grants on an API are required in order to deploy that API?
- A. Manage API or Deploy API
- B. Manage API
- C. Entitle API
- D. View all Details and Deploy API
NEW QUESTION 3
You provision an Oracle SOA Cloud Service instance and specify a compute shape so that the JVM heap size for WebLogic Serve, and Load Balancer processes are determined automatically.
Which statement is correct after provisioning the instance in this scenario?
- A. You can change the heap size to a maximum of 32GB.
- B. You can change the heap size by logging a Oracle Cloud Support Service Request.
- C. You can change the heap size by using the Weblogic Server Administration Console.
- D. You cannot change the heap size once the Service Instance is provisioned.
NEW QUESTION 4
Oracle JCA (J2EE Connector Architecture) Adapters simplify how applications connect to each other. Which three technology adapters are supported in Oracle's Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Cloud
- A. Oracle JCA Adapter for Sockets
- B. Oracle EBS Application Adapter
- C. Oracle JCA Adapter for Files/FTP
- D. Oracle JCSA Adapter for JMS
NEW QUESTION 5
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which then prevents it from being edited. Which two users can unlock the connection?
- A. a user with the Designer Role
- B. the same user who has edited the connection
- C. any user
- D. a user with the Administrator Role
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/integration-cloud-service/icsug/creating-connections.html#GUID-085410 Unlocking a Connection
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which prevents it from being edited.
To unlock the connection:
Log in again as the same user who was editing the connection when the browser crashed, then log out. For example, if you were logged in as icsdeveloper when the browser crashed, log in again as icsdeveloper,
and log out. This action unlocks the connection.
Log in as a user with the Administrators role.
On the Oracle Integration Cloud Service home page, click Cthoennections
For the connection that is locked, click the menu at the far right, then selUecntlock.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is a required prerequisites for API Platform Cloud Services?
- A. Storage Cloud Service and Compute Cloud Service
- B. Integration Cloud Service
- C. Database Cloud Service (DBCS) and Storage Cloud Service
- D. Java Cloud Service (JCS) and Database Cloud Service (DBCS)
NEW QUESTION 7
What two grants allow an API Manager to use a service in their API?
- A. Manage Service
- B. View All Details
- C. Deploy Service
- D. Reference Service
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are types of certificates that can be imported from Settings?
- A. Identity Certificate
- B. Multi Domain SSL Certificate
- C. Trust Certificate
- D. Message Protection Certificate
- E. Unified Communications Certificate
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two are ways the Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service environment can be accessed?
- A. using SOAP Interface
- B. using REST Interface
- C. Using a desktop client
- D. using Web Browser
NEW QUESTION 10
Given that a gateway node should have a dedicated user credential for connecting to the API Platform Management Service, what grants should be assigned to that user?
- A. Node Service Account
- B. Deploy API
- C. View all Details
- D. Deploy to Gateway
NEW QUESTION 11
Which four are states that a device can be in throughout its lifecycle?
- A. Activated
- B. Decommissioned
- C. Disabled
- D. Saved
- E. Deactivated
- F. Registered
NEW QUESTION 12
What two tasks can a user with the Application Developer role perform?
- A. Subscribe to a Plan.
- B. Deploy to a Gateway.
- C. Create an API.
- D. Create an Application.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Process type should you choose to model non-sequential process type in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Adaptive Case Management process
- B. Structured Process
- C. Dynamic process
- D. Unstructured Process
NEW QUESTION 14
You receive a status code: 502 Proxy Error. Which is a possible event cause for this error?
- A. when the proxy setup is incorrect
- B. while registering a large number of devices using the Batch Registration feature under the Devices menu
- C. while adding proxy for an enterprise application device
- D. while the proxy server is not responding to the request
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two are device activities that can be monitored from Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. Device Login Activities
- B. Alert Messages
- C. Application Data
- D. Warning Messages
- E. Device Data Messages
NEW QUESTION 16
What Mapper function can you use to get the lookup value in Mapping Builder?
- A. GetLookupValue
- B. FindLookupValue
- C. LookupValue
- D. SearchLookupValue
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two are NOT default start and end events in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Folder start and None end event
- B. SOAP start and SOAP end event
- C. None start and end event
- D. Task start and end event
NEW QUESTION 18
What are two possible reasons for a Gateway not getting started?
- A. The loT Service may be down.
- B. The provisioning file may contain correct Activation ID and Activation Secret.
- C. There is an invalid certificate.
- D. The provisioning file may contain incorrect Activation ID and incorrect Activation Secret.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-934 dumps in VCE and PDF From prep-labs.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-934/ (New 71 Q&As Version)