Real 2V0-731 Braindumps 2021
We provide which are the best for clearing 2V0-731 test, and to get certified by VMware VMware Certified Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Exam. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-731 exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-731 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check 2V0-731 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which vRealize Automation role is required to create Endpoints?
- A. IaaS Administrator
- B. Fabric Administrator
- C. Tenant Administrator
- D. System Administrator
NEW QUESTION 2
The vRealize Orchestrator workflow for a non-blocking vRealize Automation Event Broker event fails. What is the expected behavior of the vRA request generating this event?
- A. The vRA request will fail.
- B. The vRA request will disappear from the Requests tab.
- C. The vRA request will stay In progress.
- D. The vRA request will succee
NEW QUESTION 3
What is required to allow an XaaS blueprint to provision objects that can be managed from the Items tab?
- A. A resource action has been created.
- B. A machine blueprint has been created.
- C. A software component has been created.
- D. A custom resource has been create
NEW QUESTION 4
Users are reporting that a catalog item is no longer available after recent changes. Which of the following would account for this behavior?
- A. An approval policy was assigned to the item.
- B. The storage resources on the reservation were lowered.
- C. The blueprint was unpublished.
- D. New support users were added to the business grou
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options must be completed prior to attempting to create a routed network profile? (Choose two.)
- A. An external network profile must exist.
- B. The user must be logged in as a network architect.
- C. An external IP address must exist.
- D. An NSX logical router must exist
Explanation: On-demand network created during provisioning. Routed networks contain a routable IP space divided across subnets that are linked together using Distributed Logical Router (DLR).
Every new routed network has the next available subnet assigned to it and is associated with other routed networks that use the same network profile. The virtual machines that are provisioned with routed networks that have the same routed network profile can communicate with each other and the external network.
You can use IP ranges obtained from the supplied VMware IPAM endpoint or from a third-party IPAM service provider endpoint that you have registered and configured in vRealize Orchestrator, such as Infoblox IPAM. An IP range is created from an IP block during allocation.
A routed network profile defines a routable space and available subnets. See Creating a Routed Network Profile For an On-Demand Network.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two vRealize Automation roles can request and manage items on behalf of another user? (Choose two.)
- A. Catalog Administrator
- B. Tenant Administrator
- C. Business Group Manager
- D. Support User
NEW QUESTION 7
Which option is required for vRealize Automation to integrate with VMware NSX?
- A. vRealize Automation NSX Plug-In
- B. vRealize Orchestrator SOAP Plug-In
- C. vRealize Orchestrator NSX Plug-In
- D. vRealize Orchestrator vSphere Plug-In
NEW QUESTION 8
In a vRealize Automation reclamation request, which blueprint attribute can be reset by the reclamation process if the machine owner fails to respond?
- A. Power state
- B. Resource allocation
- C. Archive period
- D. Lease length
NEW QUESTION 9
A user within a vRealize Automation Business Group has created several vRA items, but is now leaving the company. Which two roles can reassign those machines to another user? (Choose two.)
- A. Tenant Administrator
- B. Catalog Administrator
- C. Support User
- D. Business Group Manager
NEW QUESTION 10
A compute resource in a fabric group has 100 GB of memory. The following memory reservations were created from the compute resource:
Business Group A: 60 GB Business Group B: 60 GB
What would be the expected result of this configuration?
- A. Both business groups will compete for memory resources.
- B. Both business groups will be guaranteed 50 GB of memory
- C. Business group A will be guaranteed 60 GB of memory
- D. The configuration will result in an erro
NEW QUESTION 11
Which approval level deploys a resource but withholds access until approval is granted?
- A. The pre-request level
- B. The pre-approval level
- C. The post-approval level
- D. The post-request level
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three roles are available to assign when configuring user access to the Business Management tab in vRealize Automation? (Choose three.)
- A. Business Management Controller
- B. Business Management Cloud Comparison
- C. Business Management Administrator
- D. Business Management Pricing Manager
- E. Business Management Read Only
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true when configuring redundant, high availability vRealize Automation proxy agents for one vCenter Endpoint? (Choose two.)
- A. Agent names must be identical.
- B. Agent configurations must include different vSphere credentials.
- C. Agent configurations must be identical.
- D. Agent named must have the same root with the extension 01 and 02.
NEW QUESTION 14
In all three distributed vRealize Automation architecture designs, which port must be available to all vRA servers?
- A. 5480
- B. 8444
- C. 5021
- D. 8281
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the vRealise Orchestrator Plug-In installer file extension?
- A. .vro
- B. .exe
- C. .dat
- D. .vmoapp
NEW QUESTION 16
What are the three mandatory steps for creating a new Tenant in vRealize Automation? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure custom branding
- B. Configure local user(s)
- C. Specify Tenant information
- D. Appoint Tenant administrator(s)
- E. Configure Tenant specific email servers
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-731 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-731-exam-dumps.html (New 119 Q&As)