Cisco 300-209 Dumps 2021
Your success in ccnp security simos 300 209 official cert guide pdf is our sole target and we develop all our ccnp security simos 300 209 official cert guide pdf in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our ccnp security simos 300 209 official cert guide pdf material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. ccnp security simos 300 209 official cert guide pdf for Cisco 300-209 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Cisco 300-209 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer encounters a debug message. Which action can the engineer take to eliminate this error message?
- A. Use stronger encryption suite.
- B. Correct the VPN peer address.
- C. Make adjustment to IPSec replay window.
- D. Change the preshared key to match.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Cisco adaptive security appliance command can be used to view the IPsec PSK of a tunnel group in cleartext?
- A. more system:running-config
- B. show running-config crypto
- C. show running-config tunnel-group
- D. show running-config tunnel-group-map
- E. clear config tunnel-group
- F. show ipsec policy
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
While configuring a site-to-site VPN tunnel, a new NOC engineer encounters the Reverse Route Injection parameter.
Assuming that static routes are redistributed by the Cisco ASA to the IGP, what effect does enabling Reverse Route Injection on the local Cisco ASA have on a configuration?
- A. The local Cisco ASA advertises its default routes to the distant end of the site-to-site VPN tunnel.
- B. The local Cisco ASA advertises routes from the dynamic routing protocol that is running on the local Cisco ASA to the distant end of the site-to-site VPN tunnel.
- C. The local Cisco ASA advertises routes that are at the distant end of the site-to-site VPN tunnel.
- D. The local Cisco ASA advertises routes that are on its side of the site-to-site VPN tunnel to the distant end of the site-to-site VPN tunnel.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements about the given configuration are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Defined PSK can be used by any IPSec peer.
- B. Any router defined in group 2 will be allowed to connect.
- C. It can be used in a DMVPN deployment
- D. It is a LAN-to-LAN VPN ISAKMP policy.
- E. It is an AnyConnect ISAKMP policy.
- F. PSK will not work as configured
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two examples of transform sets are contained in the IKEv2 default proposal? (Choose two.)
- A. aes-cbc-192, sha256, 14
- B. 3des, md5, 5
- C. 3des, sha1, 1
- D. aes-cbc-128, sha, 5
Explanation: Topic 2, Exam Pool A
NEW QUESTION 6
Where do you configure AnyConnect certificate-based authentication in ASDM?
- A. group policies
- B. AnyConnect Connection Profile
- C. AnyConnect Client Profile
- D. Advanced Network (Client) Access
NEW QUESTION 7
A rogue static route is installed in the routing table of a Cisco FlexVPN and is causing traffic to be blackholed. Which command should be used to identify the peer from which that route originated?
- A. show crypto ikev2 sa detail
- B. show crypto route
- C. show crypto ikev2 client flexvpn
- D. show ip route eigrp
- E. show crypto isakmp sa detail
NEW QUESTION 8
You are troubleshooting a site-to-site VPN issue where the tunnel is not establishing. After issuing the debug crypto isakmp command on the headend router, you see the following output. What does this output suggest?
1d00h: ISAKMP (0:1): atts are not acceptable. Next payload is 0 1d00h: ISAKMP (0:1); no offers accepted!
1d00h: ISAKMP (0:1): SA not acceptable!
1d00h: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE. Processing of Main Mode failed with peer at 10.10.10.10
- A. Phase 1 policy does not match on both sides.
- B. The transform set does not match on both sides.
- C. ISAKMP is not enabled on the remote peer.
- D. There is a mismatch in the ACL that identifies interesting traffic.
NEW QUESTION 9
When troubleshooting clientless SSL VPN connections, which option can be verified on the client PC?
- A. address assignment
- B. DHCP configuration
- C. tunnel group attributes
- D. host file misconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two cryptographic technologies are recommended for use with FlexVPN? (Choose two.)
- A. SHA (HMAC variant)
- B. Diffie-Hellman
- C. DES
- D. MD5 (HMAC variant)
NEW QUESTION 11
Which must be configured for a Cisco Anyconnect client to determine the trustworthiness of a wireless network?
- A. Trusted network detection
- B. allow local proxy connections
- C. start before login
- D. allow VPN disconnect
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the Exhibit:
All internal clients behind the ASA are port address translated to the public outside interface, which has an IP address of 126.96.36.199. Client 1 and Client 2 have established successful SSL VPN connections to the ASA. However, when either client performs a browser search on their IP address, it shows up as 188.8.131.52. Why is the happening when both clients have a direct connection to the local internet service provider?
- A. Same-security-traffic permit inter-interface has not been configured.
- B. Tunnel All Networks is configured under Group Policy.
- C. Exclude Network List Below is configured under Group Policy.
- D. Tunnel Network List Below is configured under Group Policy.
NEW QUESTION 13
In a new DMVPN deployment, phase 1 completes successfully. However, phase2 experiences issues. Which troubleshooting step is valid in this situation?
- A. Temporarily remove encryption to check if the GRE tunnel is working.
- B. Verify IP routing between the external IPs of the two peers is correct.
- C. Remove NHRP configuration and reset the tunnels.
- D. Ensure that the nodes use the same authentication method.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. In this tunnel mode GRE multipoint example, which command on the hub router distinguishes one spoken form the other?
- A. no ip route
- B. ip nhrp map
- C. ip frame-relay
- D. tunnel mode gre multipoint
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
In the CLI snippet that is shown, what is the function of the deny option in the access list?
- A. When set in conjunction with outbound connection-type bidirectional, its function is to prevent the specified traffic from being protected by the crypto map entry.
- B. When set in conjunction with connection-type originate-only, its function is to instruct the Cisco ASA to deny specific inbound traffic if it is not encrypted.
- C. When set in conjunction with outbound connection-type answer-only, its function is to instruct the Cisco ASA to deny specific outbound traffic if it is not encrypted.
- D. When set in conjunction with connection-type originate-only, its function is to cause all IP traffic that matches the specified conditions to be protected by the crypto map.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which command enables IOS SSL VPN Smart Tunnel support for PuTTY?
- A. appl ssh putty.exe win
- B. appl ssh putty.exe windows
- C. appl ssh putty
- D. appl ssh putty.exe
NEW QUESTION 17
In a spoke-to-spoke DMVPN topology, which type of interface does a branch router require?
- A. Virtual tunnel interface
- B. Multipoint GRE interface
- C. Point-to-point GRE interface
- D. Loopback interface
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two options are purposes of the key server in Cisco IOS GETVPN? (Choose two.)
- A. to define group members.
- B. to distribute static routing information.
- C. to distribute dynamic routing information.
- D. to encrypt transit traffic.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which algorithm is replaced by elliptic curve cryptography in Cisco NGE?
- A. 3DES
- B. AES
- C. DES
- D. RSA
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement about plug-ins is false?
- A. Plug-ins do not require any installation on the remote system.
- B. Plug-ins require administrator privileges on the remote system.
- C. Plug-ins support interactive terminal access.
- D. Plug-ins are not supported on the Windows Mobile platform.
The security appliance supports Java plug-ins for clientless SSL VPN connections. Plug-ins are Java programs that operate in a browser. These plug-ins include SSH/Telnet, RDP, VNC, and Citrix.
Per the GNU General Public License (GPL), Cisco redistributes plug-ins without making any changes to them. Per the GPL, Cisco cannot directly enhance these plug-ins.
To use plug-ins you must install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.4.2.x or greater. You must also use a compatible browser specified here:
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-209 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/300-209-dumps.html (New 333 Q&As Version)