Printable 300-209 Dumps 2021
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our ccnp security simos 300 209 official cert guide pdf and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-209 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the ccnp security simos 300 209 official cert guide pdf. Latest ccnp security simos 300 209 official cert guide pdf, Try Cisco 300-209 Brain Dumps First.
Free 300-209 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is trying to connect to a Cisco IOS device using clientless SSL VPN and cannot establish the connection. Which three commands can be used for troubleshooting of the AAA subsystem? (Choose three.)
- A. debug aaa authentication
- B. debug radius
- C. debug vpn authorization error
- D. debug ssl openssl errors
- E. debug webvpn aaa
- F. debug ssl error
NEW QUESTION 2
Which statement is true when implementing a router with a dynamic public IP address in a crypto map based site-to-site VPN?
- A. The router must be configured with a dynamic crypto map.
- B. Certificates are always used for phase 1 authentication.
- C. The tunnel establishment will fail if the router is configured as a responder only.
- D. The router and the peer router must have NAT traversal enabled.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two technologies are considered to be Suite B cryptography? (Choose two.)
- A. MD5
- B. SHA2
- C. Elliptical Curve Diffie-Hellman
- D. 3DES
- E. DES
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Which VPN solution does this configuration represent?
- A. Cisco AnyConnect
- B. IPsec
- C. L2TP
- D. SSL VPN
NEW QUESTION 5
What does NHRP stand for?
- A. Next Hop Resolution Protocol
- B. Next Hop Registration Protocol
- C. Next Hub Routing Protocol
- D. Next Hop Routing Protocol
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two features are required when configuring a DMVPN network? (Choose two.)
- A. Dynamic routing protocol
- B. GRE tunnel interface
- C. Next Hop Resolution Protocol
- D. Dynamic crypto map
- E. IPsec encryption
NEW QUESTION 7
Which type of NHRP packet is unique to Phase 3 DMVPN topologies?
- A. resolution request
- B. resolution reply
- C. redirect
- D. registration request
- E. registration reply
- F. error indication
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Cisco firewall platform supports Cisco NGE?
- A. FWSM
- B. Cisco ASA 5505
- C. Cisco ASA 5580
- D. Cisco ASA 5525-X
NEW QUESTION 9
What URL do you use to download a packet capture file in a format which can be used by a packet analyzer?
- A. ftp://<hostname>/capture/<capture_name>/
- B. https://<asdm_enabled _interface:port>/<capture_name>/
- C. https://<asdm_enabled_interface:port>/admin/capture/<capture_name>/pcap
- D. https://<hostname>/<capture_name>/pcap
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements about Internet Key Exchange version 1 are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Aggressive mode negotiates faster than main mode.
- B. When using aggressive mode, perfect forward secrecy is required.
- C. When using aggressive mode, the initiator and responder identities are passed in clear text.
- D. Main mode negotiates faster than aggressive mode.
- E. When using main mode, the initiator and responder identities are passed in clear text.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit:
Which statement about this output is true?
- A. Identity between endpoints is verified using a certificate authority
- B. The tunnel is not functional because NAT-T is not configured.
- C. This router has sent the first packet to establish the Flex VPN tunnel
- D. The remote device encrypts IKEv2 packets using key “282FE"0B3B5C99A2B”.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit:
Which description of the status of this VPN tunnel is true?
- A. The pre shared key in phase 1 is mismatched between tunnel endpoints
- B. The phase 1 is complete, phase 2 status is unknown
- C. The integrity algorithm does not match between the two endpoints.
- D. The tunnel is up and waiting for traffic to flow across it
NEW QUESTION 13
In the Cisco ASDM interface, where do you enable the DTLS protocol setting?
- A. Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > Group Policies > Add or Edit > Add or Edit Internal Group Policy
- B. Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > AAA Setup > Local Users > Add orEdit
- C. Device Management > Users/AAA > User Accounts > Add or Edit > Add or Edit User Account > VPN Policy > SSL VPN Client
- D. Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > Group Policies > Add or Edit
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect20/administrative/guide/admin Shows where DTLS can be configured as:
• Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > Group Policies > Add or Edit > Add or Edit Internal Group Policy > Advanced > SSL VPN Client
• Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > AAA Setup > Local Users > Add or Edit
> Add or Edit User Account > VPN Policy > SSL VPN Client
•Device Management > Users/AAA > User Accounts > Add or Edit > Add or Edit User Account > VPN Policy > SSL VPN Client
NEW QUESTION 14
A custom desktop application needs to access an internal server. An administrator is tasked with configuring the company's SSL VPN gateway to allow remote users to work. Which two technologies would accommodate the company's requirement? (Choose two).
- A. AnyConnect client
- B. Smart Tunnels
- C. Email Proxy
- D. Content Rewriter
- E. Portal Customizations
NEW QUESTION 15
Your organization has just implemented a Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN solution. Using Cisco ASDM, answer the questions regarding the implementation.
Note: Not all screens or option selections are active for this exercise.
Which two networks will be included in the secured VPN tunnel? (Choose two.)
- A. 10.10.0.0/16
- B. All networks will be securely tunneled
- C. Networks with a source of any4
- D. 10.10.9.0/24
- E. DMZ network
Explanation: Navigate to the Configuration -> Remote Access -> Group Policies tab to observe the following:
Then, click on the DlftGrpPolicy to see the following:
On the left side, select “Split Tunneling” to get to this page:
Here you see that the Network List called “Inside Subnets” is being tunneled (secured). Select Manage to see the list of networks
Here we see that the 10.10.0.0/16 and DMZ networks are being secured over the tunnel.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which type of VPN is being configured, based on the partial configuration snippet?
- A. DMVPN with dual hub
- B. GET VPN with dual group member
- C. FlexVPN backup gateway
- D. GET VPN with COOP key server
- E. FlexVPN load balancer
NEW QUESTION 17
Which option is a required element of Secure Device Provisioning communications?
- A. the introducer
- B. the certificate authority
- C. the requestor
- D. the registration authority
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer is assisting in the continued implementation of a VPN solution and discovers an NHRP server configuration. Which type of VPN solution has been implemented?
- A. DM VPN
- B. IPsec VPN
- C. SSL VPN
- D. GET VPN
NEW QUESTION 19
Which four activities does the Key Server perform in a GETVPN deployment? (Choose four.)
- A. authenticates group members
- B. manages security policy
- C. creates group keys
- D. distributes policy/keys
- E. encrypts endpoint traffic
- F. receives policy/keys
- G. defines group members
NEW QUESTION 20
A company has a Flex VPN solution for remote access and one of their Cisco any Connect remote clients is having trouble connecting property. Which command verifies that packets are being encrypted and decrypted?
- A. show crypto session active
- B. show crypto ikev2 stats
- C. show crypto ikev1 sa
- D. show crypto ikev2 sa
- E. show crypto session detail
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-209 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/300-209-dumps.html (New 333 Q&As Version)