Highest Quality Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Preparation 2019
We provide real Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Exam quickly & easily. The Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Universal Containers has automated its deployment process using Metadata API. However, they found that Metadata API doesn't support all the components yet. What should be done to address this?
- A. Deploy unsupported components manually before/after deployment.
- B. Use AppExchange products to deploy unsupported components.
- C. Use change sets for deploying all the unsupported components.
- D. Use the force.com IDE for deploying the unsupported components.
NEW QUESTION 2
Universal Containers wants to do weekly releases to production. What approach will mitigate the risk of bugs being inadvertently introduced to production?
- A. User Acceptance Testing
- B. Use of an Agile Methodology
- C. Requirements Traceability
- D. Automated Testing
NEW QUESTION 3
Universal Containers has a complex deployment coming up. The deployment will include several Apex classes which depend on custom settings that hold important configuration. How should an Architect manage this deployment?
- A. Script the deployment of all functionality via the Force.com Migration Tool
- B. Manually deploy and populate custom settings in production using a change set
- C. Create a custom metadata type and include this in your deployment to production
- D. Manually deploy and populate the custom settings in production prior to the Apex Class deployment
NEW QUESTION 4
Universal Containers is in the process of testing their integration between salesforce and their on-premise ERP systems. The testing team has requested a sandbox with up to 10,000 records in each object to benchmark the integration performance. What is the fastest approach an Architect should recommend?
- A. Spin off a partial copy sandbox using a sandbox template with all the objects required for testing the integration.
- B. Spin off a Developer pro sandbox, migrate the metadata and load the data using data loader.
- C. Spin off a full copy sandbox with all the objects that are required for testing the integration.
- D. Spin off a Development sandbox, migrate the metadata and load the data using data loader.
NEW QUESTION 5
Universal Containers is validating an outbound change set from the Developer Sandbox to the production org. Which two locking behaviors will occur during a deployment? Choose 2 answers
- A. The production org will be locke
- B. Administrators cannot modify metadata during this time
- C. The sandbox org will be locke
- D. Administrators cannot modify metadata
- E. The production org will be locke
- F. Users can only Read data during this time
- G. The production org will be locke
- H. Users will still be able to Read/Write data to the org
NEW QUESTION 6
Universal Containers is considering developing a client application using the Metadata API for managing deployments to multiple Salesforce orgs. Which two use cases describe the usage of Metadata API? Choose 2 ans
- A. Perform CRUD operations o manage records in the organization.
- B. Migrate configuration changes between two organizations.
- C. Migrate data changes between two organizations using a csv file.
- D. Export current customization in the organization as an xml file.
NEW QUESTION 7
Universal Containers is starting a Center of Excellence (COE). Which two user groups should an Architect recommend to join the COE?
- A. Call Center Agents
- B. Program Team
- C. Executive Sponsors.
- D. Inside Sales Users.
NEW QUESTION 8
Universal Containers (UC) has a recruiting application using Metadata API version 35, and deployed it in production last year. The current Salesforce platform is running on API version 36.A new field has been introduced on the object Apex page in API version 36. A UC developer has developed a new Apex page that contains the new field and is trying to deploy the page using the previous deployment script that uses API version 35. What will happen during the deployment?
- A. The deployment script will pass because the new field is backward compatible with the previous API version 35.
- B. The deployment script will fail because the new field is not known for the previous API version 35.
- C. The deployment script will pass because the new field is supported on the current platform version.
- D. The deployment script will fail because the platform doesn't support the previous API version 35.
NEW QUESTION 9
Universal Containers (UC) has a huge volume of metadata that cannot be deployed at once. What is the recommended strategy for UC to be successful with the deployment?
- A. Identify metadata dependencies, create logical groupings, and deploy in the right order.
- B. Use a continuous integration tool such as Jenkins to deploy in the right order.
- C. Sort and group the metadata alphabetically and deploy them in the same order.
- D. Use a combination of the Ant migration tool and change sets for deployment.
NEW QUESTION 10
There has been an increase in the number of defects .Universal Containers (UC) found the root cause to be decreased in quality if code. Which two options can enforce code quality in UC's continuous integration process? Choose 2 answers
- A. Introduce manual code review before deployment to the testing sandbox.
- B. Introduce manual code review before deployment to the production org.
- C. Increase the size of the testing team assigned to the project.
- D. Introduce static code analysis before deployment to the testing sandbox.
NEW QUESTION 11
Universal Containers is looking to construct a continuous integration process to help manage code quality. Which three tools should be used to enable this? Choose 3 answers
- A. Force.com Migration Tool
- B. Full Sandbox Environment
- C. Source Control Tool
- D. Project Management Tool
- E. Continuous Integration Build Tool
NEW QUESTION 12
Universal Containers (UC) has been following the Waterfall methodology to deliver customer apps in Salesforce. As the business is growing at scale and with demand to incorporate features and functionality at faster pace, UC is finding the Waterfall approach is not an optimal process, and intends to transition towards an agile development methodology. Which are the two strengths of using an agile development methodology? Choose 2
- A. Careful documentation is done at each step of the process so a target body of knowledge is available for inspection.
- B. There are many small releases of functional code, allowing stakeholders to see and touch the work in progress.
- C. All elements of the build are fully understood before work begins, reducing risk of unpleasant surprises.
- D. The project requirements in later phases are expected and accommodated by the process, by design.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two project situations favor a waterfall methodology? Choose 2 answers
- A. An application with many systems and inter-dependencies between components.
- B. An application with regulatory compliance requirements to be validated by outside agencies.
- C. An application in post-production, with incremental changes made by a small team.
- D. An in-house application with a fixed team size, but an open timeline and flexible requirements.
NEW QUESTION 14
Universal Containers is planning to release simple configuration changes and enhancements to their Sales Cloud. A Technical Architect recommend using change sets. Which two advantages would change sets provide in this scenario? Choose 2 answers
- A. An easy way to deploy related components.
- B. The ability to deploy a very large number of components easily.
- C. A simple and declarative method for deployment.
- D. The ability to track changes to component.
NEW QUESTION 15
Universal containers has proposed using a Developer Edition org to stage changes to their Customer Community, which includes multiple custom Visualforce pages and components. Which three risks should a Technical Architect consider in this strategy? Choose 3 answers
- A. Code changes cannot be deployed from a Developer Sandbox to Production.
- B. Developer Edition orgs have limited user counts and low data volume limits, which will make User Testing difficult.
- C. Developer Edition orgs cannot have sandboxes, which will make team development difficult.
- D. Developer Edition orgs do not run on production servers and will not perform well during testing.
- E. Changes Sets cannot be used to deploy from Developer Edition to Production which will make deployment more complex
NEW QUESTION 16
Universal Containers has developed teams working on multiple projects. They are exploring a source control tool to track and manage their code/config. What two benefits does a source control tool provide? Choose 2 ans
- A. Provide the ability for distributed teams to work in isolation.
- B. Provides automated code/configuration deployments.
- C. Provides the ability to backup code/configuration changes.
- D. Provides the ability to automatically identify issues in code/configuration.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two environments are appropriate for creating a managed package? Choose 2 answers
- A. Developer Pro Sandbox Org
- B. Partner Developer Edition Org
- C. Production Org with LMA
- D. Developer Edition Org
NEW QUESTION 18
A year has passed since a project has gone live and a developer is looking to make an update to an existing Apex class, but is unsure of its purpose. What artifact from the original project should be leveraged to determine the purpose of the class?
- A. User Acceptance Test Scripts
- B. Test Execution Plan
- C. Requirements Traceability Matrix
- D. Test Sign Off Document
NEW QUESTION 19
Universal Containers (UC) has a large user base (>300 users) and was originally implemented eight years ago by a Salesforce Systems Integration Partner. Since then, UC has made a number of changes to their Visual force pages and Apex classes in response to customer requirements, made by a variety of Vendors and internal teams. Which three issues would a new Technical Architect expect to see when evaluating the code in the Salesforce org? Choose 3 answers
- A. Multiple triggers on the same object, making it hard to understand the order of operations.
- B. Multiple unit test failures would be encountered.
- C. Broken functionality due to Salesforce upgrades.
- D. Duplicated logic across Visual force pages and Apex classes performing similar tasks.
- E. Custom built JSON and String manipulation Classes that are no longer required.
NEW QUESTION 20
Universal Containers (UC) is considering updating their Salesforce Release Management process. Which three best practices should UC consider for Version Control? Choose 3 answers
- A. Maintain separate developer branches for minor and major releases.
- B. Automation is a must with various application branches in the repository.
- C. Maintain unrestricted access to the release sandboxes for all changes being deployed.
- D. Maintain a single repository for application with individual branches for projects.
- E. Maintain a single entry point for production from the master branch.
NEW QUESTION 21
An Architect is working on a Universal Containers project, and due to security concerns they cannot provide the Architect with production access. Instead, a central release management team will be responsible for performing production deployments for all development teams. How should an Architect leverage the Metadata API to ensure any metadata components necessary to deploy the project's functionality are properly communicated to the release management team?
- A. Create a change set in each sandbox and download the package.xml file for the release management team
- B. Provide a spreadsheet of all components and utilize the metadata API's readMetadata call
- C. Provide the Release Management team a copy of the audit trail from the sandbox you wish to deploy from
- D. Send a package.xml file with associated metadata in a .zip file to the Release Management team
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer-dumps/ (New 110 Q&As Version)