IBM 1Y0-204 Dumps 2019
Master the 1Y0-204 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Exambible 1Y0-204 practice. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1Y0-204 questions in our IBM 1Y0-204 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID IBM 1Y0-204 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our IBM 1Y0-204 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator ran the Get-BrokerSite PowerShell command on the primary Delivery Controller to obtain overview information of the infrastructure.
The administrator received the error as shown in the exhibit. Click on the Exhibit button to view the error.
Why did the administrator receive this PowerShell error?
- A. The Get-BrokerSite PowerShell command was performed with a syntax error.
- B. The Get-BrokerSite PowerShell command was performed before running the Add-PSSnapin Citrix* command.
- C. The incorrect PowerShell command for retrieving Site information was performed.
- D. The Get-BrokerSite PowerShell command was performed without Administrator privileges in PowerShell.
NEW QUESTION 2
On which two components must the Secure Ticket Authority (STA) server locations be configured if a Citrix Administrator wants to configure secure external access to a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site? (Choose two.)
- A. Citrix Workspace app
- B. Citrix Gateway
- C. Delivery Controller
- D. StoreFront
- E. Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three methods can a Citrix Administrator choose from when creating a Featured App Group for a set of applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Application names
- B. Installed locally
- C. Keyword
- D. Application category
- E. Delivery Group
You can create product featured app groups for your end users that are related to or fit in a specific category. For example, you can create a Sales Department featured app group containing applications that are used by that department. You can define featured apps in the StoreFront administration console by using application names or by using keywords or application categories that were defined in the Studio console.
NEW QUESTION 4
For which three components can Citrix Director capture utilization statistics? (Choose three.)
- A. CPU
- B. IOPS
- C. Disk space
- D. Network
- E. Memory
NEW QUESTION 5
Which utility can a Citrix Administrator use to resolve the Domain Name System (DNS) request being looked up frequently?
- A. nslookup
- B. dig +trace
- C. curl –K –d
- D. ping
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created an SSL virtual server using only the following commands:
The SSL virtual server is currently in a DOWN state.
What could be the reason the SSL virtual server is in a down state?
- A. The SSL services are NOT on the 10.102.29.X network.
- B. SSLv3 is disabled.
- C. The virtual server SSL port is NOT set to port 443.
- D. The SSL Certificate is NOT bound to the virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has a Citrix ADC SDX with four VPX instances configured. The SDX has a 10GB bandwidth license that has been configured with dedicated bandwidth of 2GB for each instance. However, the administrator found that three instances do NOT ever reach the bandwidth limit, while one instance reaches the limit and needs 1GB more bandwidth to accommodate increased traffic requests.
What can the administrator change on the instance that requires more bandwidth, to meet traffic requirements?
- A. Configure burst capacity on the instance adding 1 GB of bandwidth with burst priority 0.
- B. Purchase an SDX license to increase the bandwidth on the instances.
- C. Configure burst capacity of 1GB with priority 10.
- D. Configure LA channel to increase the bandwidth.
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has received user complaints about issues connecting to the domain through the Citrix ADC using AAA. The administrator investigated the issue and found that the domain session cookie that was used during authentication is failing due to resolution issues.
What can the administrator do to fix the issue?
- A. Configure DNS to assign authentication and traffic management virtual servers to FQDNs in the domain.
- B. Configure FQDNs for the Session Cookies in the domain.
- C. Change the Session Cookie timeout in DNS.
- D. Configure DNS to assing an FQDN for the Citrix ADC in the domain.
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix ADC receives packets that are destined for a MAC address owned by the Citrix ADC. The destination IP address of the packets does NOT belong to the Citrix ADC. Layer 3 Mode is enabled by default on the Citrix ADC.
What will the Citrix ADC do with the packets in this scenario?
- A. Drop the packets
- B. Bridge the packets.
- C. Route the packets.
- D. Process the packets.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to power-manage a group of Server OS Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines that are all in the same Delivery Group. The administrator needs all the machines to be restarted once a week during the weekend. Additionally, a subset of the machines should be restarted every day during non-peak hours.
Which feature must the administrator change from the default values in order to fulfill the requirements?
- A. Restart duration
- B. Weekday and weekend hours
- C. Peak and non-peak hours
- D. Tag restrictions
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured the HTTP_Callout feature on the Citrix ADC using the command-line interface. After configuring the commands, the device is facing the HTTP callout recursion
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
How will the administrator rectify the issue?
- A. Change the expression of the Responder policy to “HTTP.REQ.HEADER(\”Request\”).EQ(\”Callout Request\”).NOT && SYS.HTTP_CALLOUT(myCallout).CONTAINS(\”IP Matched\”)”
- B. Change the expression of the Responder policy to “HTTP.REQ.HEADER(\”Request\”).EQ(\”Callout Request\”).NOT && SYS.HTTP_CALLOUT(myCallout).CONTAINS(\”IP Matched\”)”.NOT
- C. In the HTTP Callout policy, change the –parameters to “cip(CLIENT.IP.SRC)&&HTTP.REQ.HEADER(\”Request\”).EQ(\”Callout Request\”)”
- D. In the HTTP Callout policy, change the –parameters to “cip(CLIENT.IP.DST)&&HTTP.REQ.HEADER(\”Request\”).EQ(\”Callout Request\”)”
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has executed the following command:
What will be the outcome of this configuration?
- A. The users trying to access HTTP://SERVER.CITRIX.LAB will NOT be connected to the Vserver MYVPN_http.
- B. The users trying to access HTTP://SERVER.CITRIX.LAB will be connected to the Vserver MYVPN_http.
- C. The users trying to access http://server.citrix.lab will be connected to CS Vserver Vserver-CS-1.
- D. The users trying to access HTTP://SERVER.CITRIX.LAB will be connected to CS Vserver Vserver-CS-1.
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of creating a new machine catalog. The administrator discovers that the option to power-manage the catalog is NOT available.
What is causing this issue?
- A. The Site database is offline.
- B. The Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) is NOT installed on the master image.
- C. The master image has a version older than 7.6 installed on the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
- D. No resource connection is defined in Citrix Studio.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the Citrix ADC, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no Citrix ADC backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restore from revision history.
- B. Restart the Citrix ADC.
- C. Run HA file synchronization.
- D. Run Save v/s Running configuration.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (AAA) action policy to allow users access through the Citrix ADC. The Administrator bound the policy to a specific vServer.
Which policy expression will allow all users access through the vServer?
- A. ns_disallow
- B. ns_false
- C. ns_true
- D. ns_allow
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an HTTP load-balancing virtual server with Least Response Time as the load-balancing algorithm.
The administrator notices that requests to the virtual server appear to be using the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm.
What could be causing the virtual serer to use the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm?
- A. The Citrix ADC configuration has NOT been saved yet.
- B. The virtual server is in startup round robin mode.
- C. The services that are bounbd to the HTTP virtual server are using the PING monitor.
- D. Least Response Time CANNOT be used as a load-balancing algorithm on an HTTP virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is performing a disaster recovery test and decided to fail over the Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair appliances. The administrator noticed that the failover is NOT working as expected in item text, and the Secondary Citrix ADC is NOT taking over as Primary. The administrator suspects that networking issues may be causing the failure.
What could be the cause of this issue with the Citrix ADCs?
- A. HA hertbeats are only seen on some enabled interfaces of the Secondary Node.
- B. HA monitoring is enabled on an interface of the Secondary Node that shows as ENABLED, DOWN.
- C. The Independent network configuration (INC) mode is enabled on the Primary Node.
- D. HA monitoring is enabled on a disabled inteface of the Primary Node.
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains active for 240 seconds but is interrupted and applications become unusable. The session then prompts for authentication. After the administrator successfully authenticates, the session is reconnected.
Which policy makes this possible?
- A. Load Management
- B. Auto Client Reconnect
- C. Session Reliability
- D. ICA Keep Alive
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three Citrix Virtual Desktops Site components are managed by Citrix, when using Citrix Cloud as the hosting platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Applications and Desktops
- B. Hypervisor
- C. License Server
- D. Site Database
- E. Delivery Controller
NEW QUESTION 20
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is required to maximize the usage of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site by enabling users to access the Site from external devices and reducing the cost and the effort required to maintain the infrastructure. The desktops for the users are provisioned using Citrix Provisioning.
Which set of resources will enable the administrator to achieve the objective?
- A. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, on-premises resources
- B. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, public cloud
- C. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, on-premises resources
- D. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, public cloud
NEW QUESTION 21
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure StoreFront to allow external users access to internal resources. The external users will authenticate on StoreFront.
Which StoreFront authentication method can the administrator configure?
- A. Smart card
- B. Pass-through from NetScaler Gateway
- C. HTTP Basic
- D. Username and password
NEW QUESTION 22
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has been advised that additional Windows users will need to access the
on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Site. The Site utilizes Citrix Profile Management for all users. The new users have been using Windows Roaming Profiles and will need their existing profile information when they use the Citrix Site. The administrator enables the Profile Management policy setting for 'Enable Migration of Existing Profiles'.
At which stage will the new users' Roaming Profiles be migrated to the existing Profile Management store?
- A. When the new policy is updated automatically in Active Directory after 90 minutes
- B. When the new users initiate their first domain authentication
- C. When the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines configured with the new policy are restarted
- D. When the new users initiate their first logon to a Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-204 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure 1Y0-204 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/1Y0-204-test/ (65 Q&As Dumps)