Top Tips Of Down To Date 1Y0-204 Free Download
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1Y0-204 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the IBM 1Y0-204 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the IBM 1Y0-204 exam. Latest IBM 1Y0-204 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try IBM 1Y0-204 Brain Dumps First.
IBM 1Y0-204 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which tool should a Citrix Administrator use when a user reports “event ID 1022: The Citrix Desktop Service Failed to register with any controller”?
- A. HDX Monitor
- B. VDA Cleanup Utility
- C. Citrix Scout
- D. Citrix Health Assistant
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two options would provide an end-to-end encryption of data, while allowing the Citrix ADC to optimize the responses? (Choose two.)
- A. SSL Bridge protocol for the services
- B. SSL Bridge protocol for the virtual server
- C. HTTP protocol for the services
- D. HTTP protocol for the virtual server
- E. SSL protocol for the services
- F. SSL protocol for the virtual server
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured the Citrix ADC as a DNS Proxy Server. The administrator executed the commands in the screenshot on the Citrix ADC using the command-line interface.
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
What will be the effect of this configuration?
- A. Create a DNS Request with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
- B. Create a DNS Response with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
- C. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Request from Client
- D. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Response from DNS server
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: The Director of network security in a financial organization wants to protect the enterprise network from any external malware threats. To do this, the director needs to gain visibility into otherwise-bypassed traffic and control access to malicious web sites. The director is required to do the following:
Intercept and examine all the traffic, including SSL/TLS (encrypted traffic), coming in, and going out of the enterprise network.
Block access to URLs identified as serving harmful or insecure content.
Identify users (employees) in the enterprise who are accessing malicious websites.
Which Citrix ADC deployment mode should a Citrix Administrator use to achieve this requirement?
- A. Default Gateway
- B. Citrix Secure Web Gateway
- C. Citrix Gateway
- D. Access Gateway
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created an SSL virtual server using only the following commands:
The SSL virtual server is currently in a DOWN state.
What could be the reason the SSL virtual server is in a down state?
- A. The SSL services are NOT on the 10.102.29.X network.
- B. SSLv3 is disabled.
- C. The virtual server SSL port is NOT set to port 443.
- D. The SSL Certificate is NOT bound to the virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has been advised that additional Windows users will need to access the
on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Site. The Site utilizes Citrix Profile Management for all users. The new users have been using Windows Roaming Profiles and will need their existing profile information when they use the Citrix Site. The administrator enables the Profile Management policy setting for 'Enable Migration of Existing Profiles'.
At which stage will the new users' Roaming Profiles be migrated to the existing Profile Management store?
- A. When the new policy is updated automatically in Active Directory after 90 minutes
- B. When the new users initiate their first domain authentication
- C. When the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines configured with the new policy are restarted
- D. When the new users initiate their first logon to a Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is performing a disaster recovery test and decided to fail over the Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair appliances. The administrator noticed that the failover is NOT working as expected in item text, and the Secondary Citrix ADC is NOT taking over as Primary. The administrator suspects that networking issues may be causing the failure.
What could be the cause of this issue with the Citrix ADCs?
- A. HA hertbeats are only seen on some enabled interfaces of the Secondary Node.
- B. HA monitoring is enabled on an interface of the Secondary Node that shows as ENABLED, DOWN.
- C. The Independent network configuration (INC) mode is enabled on the Primary Node.
- D. HA monitoring is enabled on a disabled inteface of the Primary Node.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are allowed when using Classic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. HTTP
- B. CLIENT
- C. SERVER
- D. IP
- E. DNS
- F. TCP
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has deployed a Citrix Cloud-managed Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site with one on-premises resource location and two Cloud Connectors. An on-premises StoreFront server group is used to access published resources. During user acceptance testing, due to adverse weather conditions, network connectivity between the on-premises location and Citrix Cloud was broken for several hours.
Which statement describes what will occur in this scenario?
- A. One of the Citrix Cloud Connectors at the resource location is elected to be the primary broker and uses its Local Host Cache to broker new sessions and manage existing HDX connections.
- B. Users will NOT be able to access published resources, and existing sessions will be disconnected until network connectivity to Citrix Cloud is restored.
- C. The Citrix Cloud Connectors at the resource location will continue to manage existing sessions, but no new sessions can be initiated until network connectivity to Citrix Cloud is restored.
- D. Each Citrix Cloud Connector at the resource location will continue to broker new connections, for certain FlexCast models, using Connection Leasing and existing HDX connections will NOT beimpacted.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to create local user accounts for other administrators with limited privileges. The other administrators will need only:
The ability to enable and disable services and servers
Which built-in Command Policy permission level can the administrator use?
- A. Network
- B. Read-Only
- C. Operator
- D. Sysadmin
NEW QUESTION 11
Which layer can optionally be managed by Citrix Cloud, when designing Citrix Cloud architecture?
- A. Access
- B. Hardware
- C. Resource
- D. Control
NEW QUESTION 12
Which component can optionally be hosted in Citrix Cloud or in a customer-controlled resource location, when using the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service?
- A. Citrix License Server
- B. Citrix Gateway
- C. Site database
- D. Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three methods can a Citrix Administrator choose from when creating a Featured App Group for a set of applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Application names
- B. Installed locally
- C. Keyword
- D. Application category
- E. Delivery Group
You can create product featured app groups for your end users that are related to or fit in a specific category. For example, you can create a Sales Department featured app group containing applications that are used by that department. You can define featured apps in the StoreFront administration console by using application names or by using keywords or application categories that were defined in the Studio console.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an HTTP load-balancing virtual server with Least Response Time as the load-balancing algorithm.
The administrator notices that requests to the virtual server appear to be using the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm.
What could be causing the virtual serer to use the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm?
- A. The Citrix ADC configuration has NOT been saved yet.
- B. The virtual server is in startup round robin mode.
- C. The services that are bounbd to the HTTP virtual server are using the PING monitor.
- D. Least Response Time CANNOT be used as a load-balancing algorithm on an HTTP virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to collect information to investigate issues with session performance?
- A. CDF Control
- B. HDX Monitor
- C. Citrix Scout
- D. Citrix Health Assistant
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Y0-204 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1Y0-204-dumps.html (New 181 Q&As)