Practical VMware 2V0-41.20 Dump Online
Master the 2V0-41.20 Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Pass4sure 2V0-41.20 download. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 2V0-41.20 questions in our VMware 2V0-41.20 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID VMware 2V0-41.20 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-41.20 braindumps and pass your exam.
Check 2V0-41.20 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When running nsxcli on an ESXi host, which command will show the Replication mode?
- A. get logical-switch <Local-Switch-UUID> status
- B. get logical-switch <Logical-Switch-UUID>
- C. get logical-switches
- D. get logical-switch status
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Network and Security virtualization solution provides network hybridity and mobility?
- A. VMware HCX
- B. VMware Tanzu Service Mesh
- C. NSX Advanced Load Balancer
- D. NSX Intelligence
NEW QUESTION 3
An NSX administrator would like to export syslog events that capture messages related to NSX host preparation events.
Which message ID (msgid) should be used in the syslog export configuration command as a filter?
- A. SYSTEM
- B. FABRIC
- C. GROUPING
- D. MONITORING
NEW QUESTION 4
Which CLI command should be executed on a KVM hypervisor to retrieve the VM interface UUID?
- A. virsh dumpxml <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- B. virsh get-interface <VM Name>
- C. virsh show <VM Name> | grep interfaceid
- D. virsh list-interface <VM Name>
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two choices are prerequisites to configure NSX-T on VDS? (Choose two.)
- A. MTU 1500
- B. MTU 1400
- C. vSphere Distributed Switch 6.5
- D. vSphere Distributed Switch 7.0
- E. MTU 1600
NEW QUESTION 6
In a NSX-T Data Center environment, an administrator is observing low throughput and congestion between the Tier-0 Gateway and the upstream physical routers.
Which two actions could address low throughput and congestion? (Choose two.)
- A. Deploy Large size Edge node/s.
- B. Configure ECMP on the Tier-0 gateway.
- C. Configure NAT on the Tier-0 gateway.
- D. Add an additional vNIC to the NSX Edge node.
- E. Configure a Tier-1 gateway and connect it directly to the physical routers.
NEW QUESTION 7
A DevOps user has deployed a Kubernetes Pod in vSphere. What does the term ClusterIP represent within NSX-T?
- A. Deployment of T1 with NLB service.
- B. Deployment of Distributed Router.
- C. Deployment of Distributed Load Balancing service.
- D. Deployment of T0 and T1
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the most restrictive NSX-T built-in role which will allow a user to apply configuration changes on a NSX Edge?
- A. Cloud Service Administrator
- B. Network Engineer
- C. Network Operator
- D. NSX Administrator
NEW QUESTION 9
Which network virtualization technologies can be used with an Ethernet VPN (EVPN) deployment in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. Virtual Extensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)
- B. Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP)
- C. Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- D. Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- E. Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
NEW QUESTION 10
An NSX administrator has deployed an NSX Edge on a bare-metal server. Which command registers the NSX Edge with the NSX Manager?
- A. join management-cluster <nsx-cluster-IP> username admin password <admin- password> thumbprint <nsx-manager-thumbprint>
- B. join cluster <nsx-cluster-IP> username root password <root-password> thumbprint<nsx-manager—thumbprint>
- C. join policy-manager <nsx-manager-ip> username root password <root-password> thumbprint<nsx-manager-thumbprint>
- D. join management-plane <nsx-nanager-ip> username admin password <admin-password> thumbprint<nsx-manager-thumbprint>
NEW QUESTION 11
How does Traceflow tool identify issues in a network?
- A. Compares intended network state in the control plane with Tunnel End Point (TEP) keepalives in the data plane.
- B. Compares the management plane configuration states containing control plane traffic and error reporting from transport node agents.
- C. Injects synthetic traffic into the data plane and observes the results in the control plane.
- D. Injects ICMP traffic into the data plane and observes the results in the control plane.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three different transport nodes could be configured in the data plane? (Choose three.)
- A. vShield Edge VM
- B. ESXi and KVM
- C. Bare Metal server
- D. NSX Edge VM on KVM
- E. ESXi and Hyper-V
- F. VM or Bare Metal NSX Edge
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two tools are used to configure centralized logging in NSX-T Data Center? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Network Insight
- B. vRealize Automation
- C. vRealize Log Insight
- D. Syslog Server
- E. vRealize Operations
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
Which NAT type must the NSX-T Data Center administrator create on the Tier-0 or Tier-1 Gateway to allow Web VM to initiate communication with public networks?
- A. SNAT
- B. Reverse NAT
- C. DNAT
- D. 1:1 NAT
NEW QUESTION 15
Which tool could be used to inspect the path of a packet in the data plane?
- A. Port Connection
- B. Port Mirroring Session
- C. Netflow
- D. Traceflow
NEW QUESTION 16
Where are Distributed Firewall logs containing access decisions stored?
- A. NSX API
- B. NSX Edge
- C. NSX Manager
- D. Hypervisor transport node
NEW QUESTION 17
An NSX administrator is using ping to check connectivity between VM1 running on ESXi1 to VM2 running on ESXi2. The ping tests fails. The administrator knows the maximum transmission unit size on the physical switch is 1600.
Which command does the administrator use to check the VMware kernel ports for tunnel end point communication?
- A. esxcli network diag ping -H <destination IP address>
- B. vmkping ++netstack=geneve -d -s 1572 <destination IP address>
- C. vmkping ++netstack=vxlan-d -s 1572 <destination IP address>
- D. esxcli network diag ping -I vmk0 -H <destination IP address>
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two choices are solutions of the NSX portfolio (Choose two.)?
- A. vRealize Automation
- B. NSX Distributed IDS/IPS
- C. vRealize Network Insight
- D. Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- E. NSX Service Mesh
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator has a requirement to have consistent policy configuration and enforcement across NSXT instances. What feature of NSX-T Data Center fulfills this requirement?
- A. Load balancer
- B. Policy-driven configuration
- C. Multi-hypervisor support
- D. Federation
NEW QUESTION 20
Which log is used to see a failed NSX-T installation of a VIB package on ESXi transport nodes?
- A. /var/l og/host
- B. log
- C. /var/log/vmware/eam/eam.log
- D. /var/log/esxupdate.log
- E. /var/log/syslog.log
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-41.20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 2V0-41.20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/2V0-41.20/ (91 Q&As Dumps)