Highest Quality 1z0-1042 Discount Pack 2019
Exam Code: 1z0-1042 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2019 Associate
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1z0-1042 Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are ways the Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service environment can be accessed?
- A. using SOAP Interface
- B. using REST Interface
- C. Using a desktop client
- D. using Web Browser
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three are characteristics of Device Virtualization?
- A. Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service does not support Device Virtualization.
- B. You can monitor each device endpoint's health, performance, and location via the client software library API or with REST calls made to those devices.
- C. You can collect data from your devices using APIs delivered with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service Client Software Libraries or Oracle IoT Cloud Service Gateway.
- D. The APIs provided enable you to send telemetry messages and device data from your devices to Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service, control your devices, and deploy applications to your gateway devices.
- E. Devices used are not rea
- F. They are virtual devices and linked with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) CS.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are device activities that can be monitored from Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. Device Login Activities
- B. Alert Messages
- C. Application Data
- D. Warning Messages
- E. Device Data Messages
NEW QUESTION 4
What task can NOT be performed on Business Types View?
- A. Create business exceptions
- B. Create business objects
- C. Business rules
- D. Import business objects
- E. Create enum objects
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three are scenarios where Managed File Transfer (MFT) is a valid approach?
- A. Oracle MFT can be used in conjunction with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) to push files for processing by OIC.
- B. Many SaaS applications still use files as a means for sharing data, so MFT capabilities are still very important.
- C. File adapters remove the need to ever have to use MFT.
- D. In integration scenarios where it is important to use either compression and/or encryption in the transfer process.
- E. File Transfer is an old, outdated method of sharing information and should not be used.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which REST API can be used for registering a device as third party device?
- A. CREATE /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- B. POST /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- C. REGISTER /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- D. PUT /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- E. GET /iot/api/v2/private/partners
You can register all devices in Oracle IoT Cloud as third party partner devices by using this REST API: POST
NEW QUESTION 7
Which four Client Software Libraries can be used for developing applications with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. C POSIX
- B. Java SE
- C. .NET
- E. Android
- F. VB Script
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about implementing an API-First strategy?
- A. The API is to be developed first before any UI or new business logic are created.
- B. It generally is assumed that SOAP/WSDL are the key specifications for defining the API.
- C. The code to execute business logic needs to exist and be exposed as an API first before you build a strategy around it.
- D. You define the API definition/contract first before any work on its implementation or any applications that use it, allowing to work in parallel.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Process type should you choose to model non-sequential process type in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Adaptive Case Management process
- B. Structured Process
- C. Dynamic process
- D. Unstructured Process
NEW QUESTION 10
You receive an exception message: "java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Path does not chain with any of the trust anchors' What needs to be verified when this exception message is received?
- A. Run this command to verify code.keystore has system certificates: keytool -list -stotetype JKS -keystore config\code.keystore
- B. Run this command to verify code.truststore has system certificates: keytool -list -storetype JKS -keystore config\code.truststore
- C. Run this command to verify cacerts has system certificates: keytool -list -storetype JKS -keystore security\cacerts
- D. Run this command to verify code.certstore has system certificates: keytool -list -storetype JKS -keystore config\code.certstore
NEW QUESTION 11
What Mapper function can you use to get the lookup value in Mapping Builder?
- A. GetLookupValue
- B. FindLookupValue
- C. LookupValue
- D. SearchLookupValue
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the correct steps involved in Business process creation in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Visio (vdx), BPMN 2.0 (bpmn) and XPDL 2.x (xpdl)
- B. Perform WSDL configuration, XML message definition and web page design
- C. Create an Abstract, Design Services, Set up Notify, Configure Send and Receive and Decisions
- D. Create a process; assign roles to the process; Design the flow; Configure flow element properties; Define the data and then Associate the data
NEW QUESTION 13
What are two possible reasons for a Gateway not getting started?
- A. The loT Service may be down.
- B. The provisioning file may contain correct Activation ID and Activation Secret.
- C. There is an invalid certificate.
- D. The provisioning file may contain incorrect Activation ID and incorrect Activation Secret.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three are tasks that can be performed in the Monitoring page for device data messages and alert messages?
- A. Create
- B. Update
- C. View
- D. Filter
- E. Search
NEW QUESTION 15
Which four are states that a device can be in throughout its lifecycle?
- A. Activated
- B. Decommissioned
- C. Disabled
- D. Saved
- E. Deactivated
- F. Registered
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two actions can be repositioned in integration with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Function Call
- B. Switch
- C. Stage File with Read File in Segments
- D. Stage File
NEW QUESTION 17
What options are available for Escalation and Expiration of human tasks in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Escalate, Restart, Next or Previous
- B. Renew, start, end, or error
- C. Never Escalate, Skip, hierarchy, or New
- D. Never expire, Expire, Renew, or Escalate
Configuring Task Expiration, Renewal, or Escalation
You can configure a human task to never expire, to expire after a certain time, to renew the expiration time, or to escalate after a certain time passes.
To configure an action to perform on a specific deadline:
Click the Escalation and Expiration
tab on the implementation pane.
The Escalation and Expiration tab appears.
Use the radio buttons to specify if you want the human task to Never expire, Expire, Renew, or
Never expire: the human task doesn’t expire and if no user completes it, it remains in the users task list for an indeterminate period of time.
Expire: the human task expires after the specified time and is no longer accessible from the task list.
Renew: when the specified time passes, the expiration date is extended for one more period until it reaches the specified amount of renewals allowed.
Escalate: when the specified time passes, the human task is escalated to the specified escalation levels.
NEW QUESTION 18
You have a single synchronous integration flow updating systems with several external invocations within multiple loops. Several client applications are experiencing blocking timeouts waiting for confirmation of the complex processing logic.
Which is a legitimate strategy to mitigate this issue?
- A. Increase the blocking timeout within the OIC integration settings to allow for extended time.
- B. Change to an asynchronous flow that provides a notification when processing is complete.
- C. Split into smaller integration flows that can be orchestrated sequentially from a master synchronous flow.
- D. Change the implementation logic to invoke multiple fine-grained external API calls within a single loop.
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the default value for Command Notification Timeout?
- A. 5 seconds
- B. 2 seconds
- C. 10 seconds
- D. 1 second
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three are ways enterprise applications can interact with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. send commands/messages
- B. insert/update/delete data
- C. subscribe to data
- D. query data
- E. subscribe to commands/messages
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two options cannot be performed from the Monitoring Dashboard?
- A. Activity Stream Download
- B. Artifacts Download
- C. Download Incident Logs
- D. Download Lookup
- E. Download Diagnostic Logs
NEW QUESTION 22
What two tasks can a user with the Application Developer role perform?
- A. Subscribe to a Plan.
- B. Deploy to a Gateway.
- C. Create an API.
- D. Create an Application.
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1042 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1042-exam-dumps.html (New 71 Q&As Version)