What Practical 156-915.77 Exam Engine Is
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 156-915.77 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the CheckPoint 156-915.77 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the CheckPoint 156-915.77 exam. Latest CheckPoint 156-915.77 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try CheckPoint 156-915.77 Brain Dumps First.
Also have 156-915.77 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What gives administrators more flexibility when configuring Captive Portal instead of LDAP
query for Identity Awareness authentication?
- A. Captive Portal is more secure than standard LDAP
- B. Nothing, LDAP query is required when configuring Captive Portal
- C. Captive Portal works with both configured users and guests
- D. Captive Portal is more transparent to the user
NEW QUESTION 2
SmartReporter reports can be used to analyze data from a penetration-testing regimen in all of the following examples, EXCEPT:
- A. Analyzing traffic patterns against public resources.
- B. Possible worm/malware activity.
- C. Analyzing access attempts via social-engineering.
- D. Tracking attempted port scans.
NEW QUESTION 3
How are cached usernames and passwords cleared from the memory of a R77 Security Gateway?
- A. By using the Clear User Cache button in SmartDashboard.
- B. Usernames and passwords only clear from memory after they time out.
- C. By retrieving LDAP user information using the command fw fetchldap.
- D. By installing a Security Policy.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have a diskless appliance platform. How do you keep swap file wear to a minimum?
- A. Issue FW-1 bases its package structure on the Security Management Server, dynamically loading when the firewall is booted.
- B. The external PCMCIA-based flash extension has the swap file mapped to it, allowing easy replacement.
- C. Use PRAM flash devices, eliminating the longevity.
- D. A RAM drive reduces the swap file thrashing which causes fast wear on the device.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which Check Point address translation method is necessary if you want to connect from a host on the Internet via HTTP to a server with a reserved (RFC 1918) IP address on your DMZ?
- A. Dynamic Source Address Translation
- B. Hide Address Translation
- C. Port Address Translation
- D. Static Destination Address Translation
NEW QUESTION 6
Fill in the blank. You can set Acceleration to ON or OFF using command syntax ____ .
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 7
Which command allows you to view the contents of an R77 table?
- A. fw tab -a <tablename>
- B. fw tab -t <tablename>
- C. fw tab -s <tablename>
- D. fw tab -x <tablename>
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer, Mr. Smith needs access to other networks and should be able to use all services. Session authentication is not suitable. You select Client Authentication with HTTP. The standard authentication port for client HTTP authentication (Port 900) is already in use. You want to use Port 9001 but are having connectivity problems. Why are you having problems?
- A. The configuration file $FWDIR/conf/fwauthd.conf is incorrect.
- B. The Security Policy is not correct.
- C. You can't use any port other than the standard port 900 for Client Authentication via HTTP.
- D. The service FW_clntauth_http configuration is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following items should be configured for the Security Management Server to authenticate using LDAP?
- A. Check Point Password
- B. WMI object
- C. Domain Admin username
- D. Windows logon password
NEW QUESTION 10
MultiCorp is located in Atlanta. It has a branch office in Europe, Asia, and Africa. Each location has its own AD controller for local user login. How many ADqueries have to be configured?
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following tools is used to generate a Security Gateway R77 configuration report?
- A. fw cpinfo
- B. infoCP
- C. cpinfo
- D. infoview
NEW QUESTION 12
If your firewall is performing a lot of IPS inspection and the CPUs assigned to fw_worker_thread are at or near 100%, which of the following could you do to improve performance?
- A. Add more RAM to the system.
- B. Add more Disk Drives.
- C. Assign more CPU cores to CoreXL
- D. Assign more CPU cores to SecureXL.
NEW QUESTION 13
Paul has just joined the MegaCorp security administration team. Natalie, the administrator, creates a new administrator account for Paul in SmartDashboard and installs the policy. When Paul tries to login it fails. How can Natalie verify whether Paul’s IP address is predefined on the security management server?
- A. Login to Smart Dashboard, access Properties of the SMS, and verify whether Paul’s IP address is listed.
- B. Type cpconfig on the Management Server and select the option “GUI client List” to see if Paul’s IP address is listed.
- C. Login in to Smart Dashboard, access Global Properties, and select Security Management, to verify whether Paul’s IP address is listed.
- D. Access the WEBUI on the Security Gateway, and verify whether Paul’s IP address is listed as a GUI client.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following statements accurately describes the command upgrade_export?
- A. upgrade_export stores network-configuration data, objects, global properties, and the database revisions prior to upgrading the Security Management Server.
- B. Used primarily when upgrading the Security Management Server, upgrade_export stores all object databases and the /conf directories for importing to a newer Security Gateway version.
- C. upgrade_export is used when upgrading the Security Gateway, and allows certain files to be included or excluded before exporting.
- D. This command is no longer supported in GAiA.
NEW QUESTION 15
How many pre-defined exclusions are included by default in SmartEvent R77 as part of the product installation?
- A. 5
- B. 10
- C. 3
NEW QUESTION 16
What mechanism does a gateway configured with Identity Awareness and LDAP initially use to communicate with a Windows 2003 or 2008 server?
- A. WMI
- B. CIFS
- C. RCP
- D. LDAP
NEW QUESTION 17
The connection to the ClusterXL member ‘A’ breaks. The ClusterXL member ‘A’ status is now ‘down’. Afterwards the switch admin set a port to ClusterXL member ‘B’ to ‘down’. What will happen?
- A. ClusterXL member ‘B’ also left the cluster.
- B. ClusterXL member ‘B’ stays active as last member.
- C. Both ClusterXL members share load equally.
- D. ClusterXL member ‘A’ is asked to come back to cluster.
NEW QUESTION 18
Thanks for reading the newest 156-915.77 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 156-915.77 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/156-915.77-pdf-download.html (203 Q&As Dumps)