Cisco 300-080 Dumps Questions 2021
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 300-080 Free Practice Questions. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300-080 Study Guides. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 300-080 Study Guides free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Cisco 300-080 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the default interval for SAF hello packets?
- A. 15 seconds
- B. 15 seconds on links with speeds that are slower than T1 speeds
- C. 40 seconds
- D. 40 seconds on links with speeds that are slower than T1 speeds
- E. 60 seconds
- F. 60 seconds on links with speeds that are slower than T1 speeds
NEW QUESTION 2
While you deploy SAF CCD in a remote location, you are unable to enable the SAF CCD service on an Cisco IOS-based device. Which action can you take to troubleshoot the problem?
- A. Verify that Cisco Unity Express is operational.
- B. Verify that IOS Release 15.0(1)M is installed.
- C. Verify that DSP Farm resources are configured on the device.
- D. Verify that the device has sufficient RAM to run SAF CCD.
- E. Verify the integrity of the flash installation.
NEW QUESTION 3
Users are complaining of problems when they make SIP calls by dialing URIs. To help users complete calls, what must you do?
- A. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case desensitive.
- B. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case sensitive.
- C. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case insensitive.
- D. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case nonsensitive.
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to increase the maximum number of Meet-Me conference participants on Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Where do you configure this increase?
- A. System > Service Parameters > [Publisher Server] > Cisco CallManager (Active) > Clusterwide Parameters (Feature – Conference)
- B. Call Routing > Meet-Me Number/Pattern
- C. Media Resources > Conference Bridge
- D. Media Resources > Media Resource Group
- E. Device > Conference Bridge
NEW QUESTION 5
When users in headquarters call branch office users over the WAN link, branch users report poor audio quality. Headquarters users consistently experience acceptable audio quality. Which troubleshooting approach most directly improves the audio quality of the branch users?
- A. Make the branch router configuration for LLQ match the headquarters router.
- B. Make the headquarters router configuration for LLQ match the branch router.
- C. Make the branch router configuration for CBWFQ match the headquarters router.
- D. Make the headquarters router configuration for CBWFQ match the branch router.
NEW QUESTION 6
ACME Corporation is deploying a new voice gateway. The network administrator is trying to configure the ISDN PRI T1 cards. However the router does not accept the controller t1 0/0/0 command. The administrator sees this error message: "% Invalid input detected at ‘^’ marker." To diagnose this problem, which two commands should the administrator use? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the card type t1 command
- B. Use the show call active voice brief command
- C. Use the show inventory command
- D. Use the feature activate isdn command
- E. Use the clock source line command
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager trace file level should be selected when enabling traces to send to Cisco TAC for analysis?
- A. State Transition
- B. Arbitrary
- C. Significant
- D. Error
- E. Detailed
- F. Special
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Which course of action will resolve the Mobile Connect issues that are shown in the exhibit?
- A. Configure the Mobility softkey on the phone.
- B. Enable the user for Cisco Mobile Connect.
- C. Make the user an owner of the phone device in the phone device configuration page.
- D. Enable the device mobility mode on the phone since it is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 9
Cisco Unified Mobile Connect has been enabled, but users are not able to switch an in-progress call from their mobile phone to their desk phone. You find out that the Resume softkey option does not appear on the desk phone after users hang up the call on their mobile phone. What do you do to resolve this issue?
- A. Issue the progress_ind progress disable command in the gateway.
- B. Issue the voice call disc-pi-off command in the gateway.
- C. Enable mobile connect on the user profile.
- D. Assign Resume softkey on the desk phone.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which configuration can be dynamically set using the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility feature?
- A. phone model and protocol
- B. SRST reference and directory number
- C. CSS and local gateway
- D. partition and CSS
- E. media resources and permanent bridges
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator decides to factory reset a Cisco TelePresence System EX90 after the log analysis failed to provide the reason for an intermittent one-way audio issue.
What can the Administrator expect after the reset is performed?
- A. The release keys and option keys are deleted.
- B. The release keys and option keys are preserved.
- C. The system needs to be manually powered up after the factory reset.
- D. The call logs are preserved.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements indicate something that can cause an IP phone to fail roaming when device mobility has been configured? (Choose two.)
- A. Device Mobility Mode is set to Off in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager service parameters while the device mobility configuration on the phone is set to default.
- B. No device mobility groups have been configured.
- C. No locations have been configured and assigned to the device pools.
- D. No physical locations have been configured and assigned to the device pools.
- E. No device mobility-related information settings were configured under the device pools.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which reason for calls being disconnected just after connection is true?
- A. An incompatible MTP type is allocated to the call.
- B. Codec are mismatched between phones.
- C. Firewall is blocking RTP packets.
- D. Phone A is using SCCP and phone B is using SIP.
NEW QUESTION 14
Drag the network-related video issue on the left to its root cause on the right.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is troubleshooting a SAF forwarder adjacency in which two interfaces from the same router are being advertised to all other neighbors. Which set of IOS commands successfully stops the router from advertising the Loopback0 interface?
- A. route eigrp SAFservice-family ipv4 autonomous-system 100 sf-interface Loopback0no dampening-change
- B. router eigrp SAFservice-family ipv4 autonomous-system 100 sf-interface Loopback0exit-sf-interface
- C. router eigrp SAFservice-family ipv4 autonomous-system 100 sf-interface Loopback0no split-horizon
- D. router eigrp SAFservice-family ipv4 autonomous-system 100 sf-interface Loopback0shutdown
NEW QUESTION 16
a Company has a headquarters site and a remote site. Cisco Unified Communications Manager acts as a DHCP server. Both sites use their local voice gateways for PSTN calls. At the headquarters site, the PSTN
prefix is 9, and the emergency number is 911. At the remote site, the PSTN prefix is 0, and the emergency number is 112. Here are the deployment policies for roaming devices:
Softphones can roam between two sites.
A roaming softphone uses the local gateway for all PSTN calls.
The user keeps home dial habits on a roaming softphone, with the exception of the emergency number. When a headquarters user uses a softphone at the remote site, the administrator notices that the PSTN calls are
still going via voice gateway in the headquarters. The administrator enabled Device Mobility in the system parameters and on all phones. What are the next two components that the administrator must check, according to the flow of Device Mobility operation? (Choose two.)
- A. IP address of the softphone
- B. Cisco Unified CM Group
- C. Device Mobility Info
- D. Physical Location
- E. Device Mobility Group
NEW QUESTION 17
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), the primary Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) forwarder is deleted from the database.
If there were total of three SAF forwarders configured, which two will happen next? (Choose two.)
- A. The backup SAF forwarder will automatically become the primary SAF forwarder.
- B. The third SAF forwarder will become the primary SAF forwarder.
- C. The third SAF forwarder will become the backup SAF forwarder.
- D. You need to desinate the backup SAF forwarder as the primary SAF forwarder.
- E. Through an election, the backup and the third SAF forwarder will be designated as primary SAF forwarder.
- F. CUCM will wait for the primary SAF forwarder to come alive.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
a Cisco Unified Communications Manager engineer configured CCD in two clusters. The patterns were successfully learned, however, the call attempt from the cluster 1 agent to the cluster 2 agent fails. Based on the output of this cluster 1 trace, what is the root cause of the issue?
- A. The CCD partition is missing from the CCD Requesting Service configuration
- B. The CSS is missing from the phones and line configuration
- C. The Activated Feature check in the CCD Requesting Service configuration is missing
- D. The pattern that was dialed has been added to the Blocked Learned Pattern configuration
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to Exhibit:
What type of trace file is this considered to be?
- A. sdl
- B. dbl
- C. dbnotify
- D. calllogs
- E. sdi
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-080 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-080-exam-dumps.html (New 219 Q&As)