Cisco 300-080 Exam Questions 2021
Want to know 300-080 Free Practice Questions features? Want to lear more about 300-080 Exam Questions experience? Study 300-080 Exam Questions. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-080 (Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-080 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to topology and Exhibits below:
Which command can be used to obtain the status of an MGCP gateway from the IOS device, as shown in the given output?
- A. show mgcp registration
- B. show mgcp-gw
- C. show mgcp connection
- D. show ccm-manager
NEW QUESTION 2
On a VCS, which CLI command resolves the issue represented by this error message?
“Cluster replication error: this peer’s configuration conflicts with the master’s configuration, manual synchronization of configuration is required”
- A. xCommanDFeedbackDeregiser ID: 1
- B. xcommanDForceConfigUpdate
- C. xCommanDEdgessopurgetokens
- D. xCommand PolicyServiceDelete PolicyServiceid: 1
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to Exhibit:
After reviewing the trace in the exhibit, what was the Directory number of the called party?
- A. 2001
- B. 5010
- C. 1905
- D. 2003
NEW QUESTION 4
When a user attempts to log out from Cisco Extension Mobility service by pressing the services button and selecting the Cisco Extension Mobility service, the user is not able to log out. What is causing this issue?
- A. The Cisco Extension Mobility service has not been configured on the phone.
- B. The user device profile is not subscribed to the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
- C. The CTI service is not running.
- D. The logout URL that is defineDFor the Cisco Extension Mobility service is incorrect or does not exist under the IP Phone Services configuration.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which debug command analyzes messages that are produced by SIP during the call setup process in IOS?
- A. Show isdn status
- B. debug voip ccapi inout
- C. show sip-ua register status
- D. debug isdn q931
- E. debug ccsip messages
- F. debug voice dialpeer
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer is troubleshooting an outbound call and needs to see each step of the dial plan as it is being parsed in the system. The engineer is not able to see all of the steps in the trace output. How can this problem be resolved?
- A. Change the Digit Analysis Complexity to Translation And Alternate Pattern Analysis.
- B. Change the SDL Trace Max File Size to a higher number because it is not large enough to display dial plan steps.
- C. Change the SSL TraceType Flag to 0x9000EC44.
- D. Change the SSL Trace Flush Immediately to True.
NEW QUESTION 7
Some users report that they cannot dial out from headquarters on their Cisco IP Phones to PSTN users, but others can. Which troubleshooting approach is the most direct to isolate the source of the failure of the users that cannot dial out to the PSTN?
- A. Use DNA to analyze the dialing permissions of the Cisco IP Phones.
- B. Use DNA to generate actual calls to the PSTN.
- C. Use RTMT to analyze the dialing permissions of the Cisco IP Phones.
- D. Use RTMT to generate actual calls to the PSTN.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements about software MTP devices are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The RTMT can monitor the number of registered and in-use MTPs.
- B. A single MTP can register with multiple Cisco Unified Communications Managers.
- C. Each server can support up to four instances of the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Application.
- D. The Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Application can reduce the performance of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager if it is installed on the same server.
- E. When you configure and restart the MTP, the changes are applied immediately to active calls.
- F. When you configure and reset the MTP, the changes are applied immediately to active calls.
NEW QUESTION 9
After you deploy cisco Unified Commutations Manager Device Mobility in your environment, you note that phones in a remote site are failing to register. Which two actions correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the remote site is assigned to the device mobility group that matches its dialing pattern.
- B. Verify that the phones are attempting to register with the correct megACluster in the device pool of thecentral office.
- C. Verify that extension mobility is configured correctly for the remote site.
- D. verify that the LDAP server is configured to support device Mobility at the remote site.
- E. verify that the subnet of the remote site is configured in device mobility info.
NEW QUESTION 10
Where in Cisco TMS would you see if a system is registered to a Cisco VCS or a Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. Systems > Registration
- B. Navigation > Systems > Registrations
- C. under Registration on the System Administration tab
- D. System Overview
- E. Settings > Provisioning
- F. where you start the Cisco Unified Communications Manager RTMT under Systems and Reports
NEW QUESTION 11
When Device Mobility is configured, which parameter does Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) use to track the location of the phone device?
- A. IP address of the mobile device
- B. region settings under roaming-sensitive setting
- C. location settings under roaming-sensitive setting
- D. network locale
- E. device mobility group
- F. device mobility Content Services Switch (CSS)
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements about Cisco Unified CM location bandwidth deduction are true? (Choose two.)
- A. If a Call uses G.711, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 64k.
- B. If a Call uses G.711, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 80k.
- C. If a Call uses G.723, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 16k.
- D. If a Call uses G.729, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 16k.
- E. If a Call uses G.729, Cisco Unified Communications Manager subtracts 24k.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager tool can you use to troubleshoot issues with international calling?
- A. Cisco Prime
- B. Cisco Deployment Tool
- C. RTMT
- D. Dialed Number Analyzer
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two issues can cause a Cisco Unified Communications Manager to fail to register with its Cisco SAF Forwarder? (Choose two.)
- A. An H.323 SAF trunk was configured instead of a SIP SAF trunk.
- B. No directory number patterns were configured on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. CCD advertising service was not activated.
- D. Incorrect user credentials were used on the SAF Forwarder.
- E. CCD requesting service was not activated.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
ACUCM user has been configured to use the Mobility feature and is expecting their home phone
408-555-6016 to ring simultaneously when their office phone is called. What configuration change needs to be made to allow this happen?
- A. Select the Enable Move to Mobile check box.
- B. Select the Enable Extend and Connect check box.
- C. Select the Line Association check box.
- D. Deselect the Enable Single Number Reach check box.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which command is used to check if an MGCP gateway is currently registered with Cisco CallManager?
- A. Router# show ccm-manager gateway
- B. Router# show mgcp ccm-manager
- C. Router# show ccm-manager
- D. Router# show ccm manager
NEW QUESTION 17
A user is trying to call a mobile phone using the number 547895341, where 5 is the prefix to can off-net numbers. Calls to mobile phones have worked in past, but now the call does not work. Which three areas should you check, to resolve the issue? (Choose three)
- A. Verify that the Cisco Unified Border Element is running.
- B. Verify the search pattern.
- C. Verity the route pattern, route list, and route group.
- D. Check that Cisco VCS Control and Cisco VCS Express are getting through the firewall.
- E. Verify that me PSTN line is connected to the cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- F. Verify that the connection to anDFrom the Cisco Unified Border Element is good.
NEW QUESTION 18
The CLI command utils dbreplication reset all was run on a Cisco Unified Communications Manager However, replication failed to restart Which course of action should be taken to resolve this issue?
- A. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication clusterreset.
- B. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication reset.
- C. Restart the replication from the Cisco Unified communications Manager RTMT tool
- D. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication runtimestate.
- E. Issue the CLI command utils dbreplication clusterreset all.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which configuration is required on Cisco TelePresence Server, in order to support 1080p resolution?
- A. Screen licenses must be configured.
- B. Cisco TelePresence Server must be in remotely managed mode.
- C. Cisco TelePresence Server must be in HD mode.
- D. Cisco TelePresence Server must be configured with Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
- E. Cisco TelePresence Server must be in Full HD mode.
P.S. Easily pass 300-080 Exam with 219 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 300-080 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-080/ (219 New Questions)