Refresh 300-615 Practice Exam For Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) Certification
Examcollection 300-615 Questions are updated and all 300-615 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 300-615 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 300-615 exam without a problem. We have Renovate Cisco 300-615 dumps study guide. PASSED 300-615 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 300-615 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is investigating a role mapping issue on a switch. The users report that they cannot view the IP addresses under the tenant “corp”. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Add the users to the RADIUS server.
- B. Update the UNIX ID.
- C. Configure the correct secret password between the APIC and the RADIUS server.
- D. Add the updated avpair to include/corp/admin/
NEW QUESTION 2
An IOM fails during a firmware upgrade and is unresponsive. Which action recovers the module?
- A. Restore UCSM configuration from backup.
- B. Roll back to the previous firmware.
- C. Use AutoInstall to reinstall the firmware.
- D. From the peer IOM, reset the faulty module.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to an exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an upgrade failure on a switch. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Save the system image in NVRAM.
- B. Use the same system image as the kickstart image.
- C. Load a new system image.
- D. Reload the same system image.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. The EEM script overrides all events in the system policy. What should be added to the script to resolve the issue?
- A. event statement
- B. environment variable
- C. event-default action statement
- D. configure terminal action
NEW QUESTION 5
An engineer is troubleshooting a failed DCBX exchange between a server and a Cisco Nexus switch. Which action allows DCBX to successfully negotiate?
- A. Enable ETS
- B. Enable PFC.
- C. Enable Cisco Discovery Protocol.
- D. Enable LLDP.
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Sw1 and Sw2 are two Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches that run Cisco NX-OS. They are VTEPs in the same vPC domain. Which statement describes what happens in this scenario?
- A. Sw1 drops all traffic because there is no (S, G) OIF list to encapsulate VXLAN multicast packets and send them out to the underlay network through the uplink interfaces.
- B. Sw1 performs the VxLAN multicast encapsulation and decapsulation for all traffic associated with the VxLAN VNIs.
- C. Sw1 and switch 2 perform the VxLAN multicast encapsulation and decapsulation for all traffic associated with the VxLAN VNIs, depending on the hashing.
- D. Sw2 did not send an IP PIM register to the rendezvous point for the multicast group of the VXLAN VNI.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is configuring boot from iSCSI on a Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server, but the LUN fails to mount. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Statically configure the target information in the Boot Policy.
- B. Configure an MTU size of 9000 on the appliance port.
- C. Configure a QoS policy on the vNIC.
- D. Set a connection timeout value of 250 in the iSCSI Adapter Policy.
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is troubleshooting a fabric discovery failure. Which two requirements must an engineer verify about switch connectivity to solve the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. A Cisco APIC must be attached to a spine node only.
- B. A Cisco APIC must be attached to leaf nodes.
- C. Spine nodes must connect to other spine nodes.
- D. A Cisco APIC must be dual-attached to two separate spine nodes.
- E. Leaf nodes must connect to spine nodes only.
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer must replace a failed memory on a Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server. After the replacement was done, the server has a “resolve slot” warning. Which server maintenance action resolves the issue?
- A. Perform diagnostic interrupt on the server.
- B. Re-acknowlegement the server.
- C. Reset the server.
- D. Decomission the server.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. Partial configuration from N9K-1 and N9K-2 is included. The client has two WANs connected. WAN-1 is for normal business-day activities.
WAN-2 is for server backups during nonworking hours of 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. daily.
The client says that at the scheduled time for backup, the data center server failed to use the WAN-2 link to back up the servers to the cloud backup system. What is the solution to this problem?
- A. The event timer must be written in epoch time format.
- B. The Cisco Nexus switch must be configured with one applet because a configuration with two applets will fail.
- C. The Cron entry must be configured without double quotes.
- D. The applet called “Backup” must include an action to remove the current static route.
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer attempts to register Cisco UCS Manager to Cisco UCS Central, but the registration fails. The engineer can ping Cisco UCS Central from UCS Manager. Which two actions must the engineer attempt to resolve the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Synchronize the date and time to NTP for Cisco UCS Central and the Cisco UCS domains.
- B. Apply the UCS Central license to UCS Central.
- C. Place Cisco UCS Manager on the same subnet as Cisco UCS Central.
- D. Allow port 443 between Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco UCS Central.
- E. Allow port 9443 between Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco UCS Central.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. A switch is being downgraded to an earlier release because of a problem with the current release. After the switch is downgraded, it can no longer forward traffic. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Enable ISSD after the downgrade is complete.
- B. Roll back to the original image.
- C. Reload the switch.
- D. Shut and no shut the interfaces to the FEX.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. An OSPF adjacency between Router-A and Router-B cannot reach the FULL state. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Adjust the MTU on Router-A to 1600.
- B. Disable the check of the MTU value.
- C. Set the OSPF media type to point-to-point.
- D. Adjust the MTU on Router-B to 1604.
NEW QUESTION 14
A Fibre Channel interface on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch receives bit errors, and the switch disables the interface. A temporary workaround must be implemented before the root cause is identified. Which action does an engineer take to prevent this issue from reoccurring?
- A. Verify that the SFPs are supported.
- B. Change the SFP to operate at 4 Gbps instead of 2 Gbps.
- C. Run the shutdown and then no shutdown command on the interface.
- D. Run the switchport ignore bit-errors command on the interface.
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer is troubleshooting issues in Cisco UCS Director. Drag and drop the possible causes from the left onto the correct issues on the right.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting why user1, user2, and user3 from group STORAGE-ADMINISTRATOR in Microsoft Active Directory cannot log in to the Cisco MDS SSH CLI. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Configure the role name to match the group name on Microsoft Active Directory.
- B. Include specific users into MDS role configuration.
- C. Configure SSH logins on Cisco MDS switch.
- D. Integrate Cisco MDS with Microsoft Active Directory.
NEW QUESTION 17
An attempt to use a global vNIC redundancy template pair results in a service profile that fails to apply. Which action resolves the issues?
- A. Create the peer names before creating the templates.
- B. Assign the secondary template first, and then set the peer name.
- C. Assign both templates simultaneously.
- D. Assign the primary template first, and then set the peer name.
NEW QUESTION 18
Drag and drop the Cisco UCS SNMP fault types from the left onto the correct issues on the right.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 19
The Cisco Nexus switch is connected to a peer switch that is not running Cisco NX-OS. The switches are connected using port channel and are experiencing packet loss. Which action should be performed on the Cisco Nexus switch ports to resolve this issue?
- A. Turn on lacp suspend-individual.
- B. Turn on lacp graceful-convergence.
- C. Turn off lacp graceful-convergence.
- D. Turn off lacp suspend-individual.
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. HSRP adjacency fails to form between Nexus7K-1 and Nexus7K-2. Which action should be taken to solve the problem?
- A. Configure preempt on one of the switches in the HSRP group.
- B. Configure the same HSRP priority between the two switches.
- C. Configure the correct subnet mask on Nexus7K-1.
- D. Configure HSRP version 2 on Nexus7K-2.
NEW QUESTION 21
A server fails to boot from the operating system after a RAID1 cluster migration. The RAID remains in an inactive state during and after a service profile association. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Configure the SAN boot target in the service profile.
- B. Configure the SAN boot target to any configuration mode.
- C. Use a predefined local disk configuration policy.
- D. Remove the local disk configuration policy.
NEW QUESTION 22
Refer to the exhibit. The initiator that has FC ID 0x970102 fails to communicate with the target that has FC ID 0x970200. What action resolves the issue?
- A. Reconfigure the initiator and the target to be in the same zones.
- B. Reactivate the zoneset.
- C. Reset the port for FC ID 0x970102 and FC ID 0x970200 to log in to the fabric.
- D. Reset the port for FC ID 0x970209 and FC ID 0x9700c2 to log in to the fabric.
NEW QUESTION 23
An upgrade of protected RPMs from the Bash shell did not take effect. Which action is required for the changes to take effect?
- A. Restart the Bash shell.
- B. Reload the switch.
- C. Upgrade the RPMs from the Guest shell.
- D. Disable and reenable the Bash feature.
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit. The HSRP instance on both switches is showing as active. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Configure the HSRP timers to be the same.
- B. Allow VLAN 100 between the switches.
- C. Configure the IP address of N9K-B on the same subnet as N9K-A.
- D. Configure preempt on only one of the switches.
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-615 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/300-615/ (New 0 Q&As)