Leading Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control And Mobility Services (CLACCM) 300-815 Free Practice Test
Want to know Ucertify 300-815 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) certification experience? Study Vivid Cisco 300-815 answers to Leading 300-815 questions at Ucertify. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-815 (Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)) test on your first attempt.
Cisco 300-815 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
After configuring a Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express, inbound calls from the PSTN SIP trunk receive a ring tone for 20 seconds and then a busy signal instead of voicemail. Which configuration fixes this problem?
- A. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections h323 to h323
- B. Router(config)#dial-peer voice 2 voipRouter(config-dial-peer)#no vad
- C. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections voice-mail mod
- D. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily
NEW QUESTION 2
You see the voice register pool 1 command in your Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express configuration. Which configuration is occurring in this section?
- A. configuration for a single SIP phone
- B. configuration items common for all SIP phones
- C. configuration for a pool of SIP phones (similar to device pool on Cisco Unified Communications Manager)
- D. configuration for SIP registrar service
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are correct with respect to the Client Matter Code setting in the route pattern configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. The Client Matter Code feature does not support overlap sending because the Cisco Unified CM cannot determine when to prompt the user for the code.
- B. If you check the Allow Overlap Sending check box, the Require Client Matter Code check box becomes disabled.
- C. If you check the Allow Overlap Sending check box, you can also check the Require Client Matter Code check box.
- D. The Client Matter Code feature does support overlap sending because the Cisco Unified Communications Manager can determine when to prompt the user for the code.
- E. The Client Matter Code has the option to configure Authorization Level such as in the Forced Authorization Code.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. Within the North American Numbering Plan, gateways located in Ottawa, Canada and marked as “YOW” are assigned to the Calling Party Transformation CSS NANP_CgPTP, which contains partition NANP_calling_xforms. What is the calling-party number and the numbering type if the calling user +1613-555-1234 dials the number?
- A. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- B. calling number 011-1-613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- C. calling number 011613-555-1234 and numbering type “international”
- D. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “national”
NEW QUESTION 5
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager, which tool do you use to check SIP traces?
- A. MTP
- B. CCSIP
- C. RTMT
- D. OS Administration Page
NEW QUESTION 6
Why would RTP traffic that is sent from the originating endpoint fail to be received on the far endpoint?
- A. The far end connection data (c=) in the SDP was overwritten by deep packet inspection in the call signaling path.
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager invoked media termination point resources.
- C. The RTP traffic is arriving beyond the jitter buffer on the receiving end.
- D. A firewall in the media path is blocking TCP ports 16384-32768.
NEW QUESTION 7
When you troubleshoot H.323 call setup, which message informs you that the called party is being notified about the call?
- A. ALERTING
- B. PROCEEDING
- C. CONNECT
- D. RINGING
NEW QUESTION 8
When the services key is pressed Cisco Extension Mobility does not show up. What is the cause of the issue?
- A. The URL configured for Cisco Extension Mobility is not correct.
- B. Cisco Extension Mobility Service is not running.
- C. The phone is not subscribed to Cisco Extension Mobility Service.
- D. Cisco Extension Mobility is not enabled in the Phone Configuration Window (Device > Phone)
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two configuration parameters are prerequisites to set Native Call Queuing on Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Service must be activated on at least one node in the cluster.
- B. A unicast music on hold audio source must be configured.
- C. Cisco RIS data collector service must be running on the same server as the Cisco CallManager service.
- D. The maximum number of callers allowed in queue must be 10.
- E. The phone button template must have the Queue Status Softkey configured.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which top-level IOS command is needed to begin the configuration of a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express gateway to enable phones to be registered via SIP?
- A. allow-connections sip to sip
- B. voice service voip
- C. voice register global
- D. voice register dn
NEW QUESTION 11
The administrator of ABC company is troubleshooting a one-way audio issue for a call that uses H.323 protocol (slow-start mode). The administrator requests that you provide the IP and port information of the Real-Time Transport Protocol traffic that had the one-way audio call.
You gather the H.225 and H.245 messages for one of the one-way audio calls. Where can you find the RTP IP and port information for both sides? (Note: This call flow has not invoked any media resources like MTP or transcoders).
- A. H.245 Terminal Capability Set
- B. H.245 Open Logical Channel
- C. H.225 Connect
- D. H.245 Open Logical Channel Ack
NEW QUESTION 12
Which section under the Real-Time Monitoring Tool allows for reviewing the call flow and signaling for a SIP call in real time?
- A. Analysis Manager > Inventory > Trace File Repositories
- B. System > Tools > Trace and Log Central
- C. Voice/Video > Session Trace Log View > Real Time Data
- D. Voice/Video > Session Trace Log View > Open From Local Disk
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two descriptions of the Standard Local Route Group deployment are true? (Choose two.)
- A. can be associated under the route group
- B. can be associated only under the route list
- C. chooses the route group that is configured under the device pool of the calling-party device
- D. chooses the route group that is configured under the device pool of the called-party device
- E. can be assigned directly to the route pattern
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. Calls incoming from the provider are not working through newly set up Cisco Unified Border Element. Provider engineers get the 404 Not Found SIP message. Incoming calls are coming from the provider with called number “222333444” and Cisco Unified Communications Manager is expecting the called number to be delivered as “444333222”. The administrator already verified that the IP address of the Cisco Unified CM is set up correctly and there are no dial peers configured other than those shown in the exhibit. Which action must the administrator take to fix the issue?
- A. Change the destination-pattern on the outgoing dial peer to match “444333222”.
- B. Set up translation-profile on the incoming dial peer to match incoming traffic.
- C. Create specific matching for “222333444” on the incoming dial peer.
- D. Fix the voice translation-rule to match specifically number “222333444” and change it to “444333222”.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is troubleshooting why users are not hearing audio when dialing long distance numbers across their Cisco Unified Border Element. The customer’s carrier has a requirement that dialing long distance requires an access code to be entered. Looking at the exhibit, what two actions can be taken to correct signaling? (Choose two.)
- A. Enanle PRACK.
- B. Enable Early Offer on the Cisco Unified Border Element.
- C. Enable the supplementary-service media-renegotiate command.
- D. Enable Media Flow Around
- E. Enable Mid-Call Signaling Consumption.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the relationship between partition, time schedule, and time period in Time-of-Day routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. A partition can have multiple time schedules assigne
- B. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.
- C. A partition can have one time schedule assigne
- D. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.
- E. A partition can have multiple time schedules assigne
- F. A time schedule contains only one time period.
- G. A partition can have one time schedule assigne
- H. A time schedule contains only one time period.
NEW QUESTION 17
Cisco SIP IP telephony is implemented on two floors of your company. Afterward, users report intermittent voice issues in calls established between floors. All calls are established, and sometimes they work well, but sometimes there is oneway audio or no audio. You determine that there is a firewall between the floors, and the administrator reports that it is allowing SIP signaling and UDP ports from 20000 to 22000 bidirectionally. What are two possible solutions? (Choose two.)
- A. Go to the SIP profile assigned to these IP phones in Cisco Unified CM and change the range of media ports to 16384-32767
- B. Ask the firewall administrator to change the ports to TCP.
- C. Ask the firewall administrator to change the range of UDP ports to 16384-32767.
- D. Go to the SIP profile assigned to these IP phones in Cisco Unified CM and change the range of media ports to 20000-22000.
- E. Go to System Parameters in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and change the range of media ports to 20000-22000.
NEW QUESTION 18
What is first preference condition matched in a SIP-enabled incoming dial peer?
- A. incoming uri
- B. target carrier-id
- C. answer-address
- D. incoming called-number
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two extended capabilities must be configured on dial peers for fast start-to-early media scenarios (H.323 to SIP interworking)? (Choose two.)
- A. DTMF
- B. BFCP
- C. VIDEO
- D. FAX
- E. AUDIO
NEW QUESTION 20
A user in location X dials an extension at location Y. The call travels through a QoS-enabled WAN network, but the user experiences choppy or clipped audio. What is the cause of this issue?
- A. missing Call Admission Control
- B. codec mismatch
- C. ptime mismatch
- D. phone class of service issue
NEW QUESTION 21
What are the elements for Device Mobility configuration?
- A. physical location, device pool, and Device Mobility group
- B. device pool, Device Mobility group, and region
- C. physical locatio
- D. Device Mobility group, and region
- E. device pool, Device Mobility group, and Cisco IP phone
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two types of authentication are supported for the configuration of Intercluster Lookup Service? (Choose two.)
- A. TokenID
- B. username and secret key
- C. TLS certificates
- D. passwords
- E. FQDN of the servers defined in DNS
NEW QUESTION 23
Configure Call Queuing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Where do you set the maximum number of callers in the queue?
- A. in the telephony service configuration
- B. in the queuing configuration
- C. in Cisco Unified CM Enterprise Parameters
- D. in Cisco Unified CM Service Parameters
NEW QUESTION 24
An engineer must route all SIP calls in the form of <user>@example.com to the SIP trunk gateway corporate local. Which two SIP route patterns can be used to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. email@example.com
- B. *@example.com
- C. gateway.corporate.local
- D. example.com
- E. *.*
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to the exhibit. A user reports that when they call a specific phone number, no one answers the call, but when they call from a mobile phone, the call is answered. The engineer troubleshooting the issue is expecting the far-end gateway to cut through audio on the 183 Session Progress SIP message. Which SIP Profile configuration element is necessary for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager to send acknowledgement of provisional responses?
- A. Allow Passthrough of Configured Line Device Caller Information must be enabled.
- B. Accept Audio Codec Preferences in Received Offer must be set to On.
- C. On the SIP Profile, the configuration parameter SIP Rel1XX Options must be set to Send PRACK for all 1xx Messages.
- D. Early Offer for G Clear Calls must be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-815 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/300-815/ (New 0 Q&As Version)