Top Tips Of Updated 312-50v11 Exam Answers
Cause all that matters here is passing the EC-Council 312-50v11 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 312-50v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11) exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking 312-50v11 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Check 312-50v11 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following algorithms can be used to guarantee the integrity of messages being sent, in transit, or stored?
- A. symmetric algorithms
- B. asymmetric algorithms
- C. hashing algorithms
- D. integrity algorithms
NEW QUESTION 2
Bob is acknowledged as a hacker of repute and is popular among visitors of "underground" sites.
Bob is willing to share his knowledge with those who are willing to learn, and many have expressed their interest in learning from him. However, this knowledge has a risk associated with it, as it can be used for malevolent attacks as well.
In this context, what would be the most effective method to bridge the knowledge gap between the "black" hats or crackers and the "white" hats or computer security professionals? (Choose the test answer.)
- A. Educate everyone with books, articles and training on risk analysis, vulnerabilities and safeguards.
- B. Hire more computer security monitoring personnel to monitor computer systems and networks.
- C. Make obtaining either a computer security certification or accreditation easier to achieve so more individuals feel that they are a part of something larger than life.
- D. Train more National Guard and reservist in the art of computer security to help out in times of emergency or crises.
NEW QUESTION 3
A pen tester is configuring a Windows laptop for a test. In setting up Wireshark, what river and library are required to allow the NIC to work in promiscuous mode?
- A. Libpcap
- B. Awinpcap
- C. Winprom
- D. Winpcap
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the proper response for a NULL scan if the port is open?
- A. SYN
- B. ACK
- C. FIN
- D. PSH
- E. RST
- F. No response
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following represents the initial two commands that an IRC client sends to join an IRC network?
- A. USER, NICK
- B. LOGIN, NICK
- C. USER, PASS
- D. LOGIN, USER
NEW QUESTION 6
What port number is used by LDAP protocol?
- A. 110
- B. 389
- C. 464
- D. 445
NEW QUESTION 7
Peter, a Network Administrator, has come to you looking for advice on a tool that would help him perform SNMP enquires over the network.
Which of these tools would do the SNMP enumeration he is looking for? Select the best answers.
- A. SNMPUtil
- B. SNScan
- C. SNMPScan
- D. Solarwinds IP Network Browser
- E. NMap
NEW QUESTION 8
How is the public key distributed in an orderly, controlled fashion so that the users can be sure of the sender’s identity?
- A. Hash value
- B. Private key
- C. Digital signature
- D. Digital certificate
NEW QUESTION 9
A regional bank hires your company to perform a security assessment on their network after a recent data breach. The attacker was able to steal financial data from the bank by compromising only a single server. Based on this information, what should be one of your key recommendations to the bank?
- A. Place a front-end web server in a demilitarized zone that only handles external web traffic
- B. Require all employees to change their anti-virus program with a new one
- C. Move the financial data to another server on the same IP subnet
- D. Issue new certificates to the web servers from the root certificate authority
NEW QUESTION 10
Password cracking programs reverse the hashing process to recover passwords. (True/False.)
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 11
Nedved is an IT Security Manager of a bank in his country. One day. he found out that there is a security breach to his company's email server based on analysis of a suspicious connection from the email server to an unknown IP Address.
What is the first thing that Nedved needs to do before contacting the incident response team?
- A. Leave it as it Is and contact the incident response te3m right away
- B. Block the connection to the suspicious IP Address from the firewall
- C. Disconnect the email server from the network
- D. Migrate the connection to the backup email server
NEW QUESTION 12
A new wireless client is configured to join a 802.11 network. This client uses the same hardware and software as many of the other clients on the network. The client can see the network, but cannot connect. A wireless packet sniffer shows that the Wireless Access Point (WAP) is not responding to the association requests being sent by the wireless client. What is a possible source of this problem?
- A. The WAP does not recognize the client’s MAC address
- B. The client cannot see the SSID of the wireless network
- C. Client is configured for the wrong channel
- D. The wireless client is not configured to use DHCP
NEW QUESTION 13
Eric has discovered a fantastic package of tools named Dsniff on the Internet. He has learnt to use these tools in his lab and is now ready for real world exploitation. He was able to effectively intercept communications between the two entities and establish credentials with both sides of the connections. The two remote ends of the communication never notice that Eric is relaying the information between the two. What would you call this attack?
- A. Interceptor
- B. Man-in-the-middle
- C. ARP Proxy
- D. Poisoning Attack
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following program infects the system boot sector and the executable files at the same time?
- A. Polymorphic virus
- B. Stealth virus
- C. Multipartite Virus
- D. Macro virus
NEW QUESTION 15
When you are getting information about a web server, it is very important to know the HTTP Methods (GET, POST, HEAD, PUT, DELETE, TRACE) that are available because there are two critical methods (PUT and DELETE). PUT can upload a file to the server and DELETE can delete a file from the server. You can detect all these methods (GET, POST, HEAD, DELETE, PUT, TRACE) using NMAP script engine. What Nmap script will help you with this task?
- A. http-methods
- B. http enum
- C. http-headers
- D. http-git
NEW QUESTION 16
What term describes the amount of risk that remains after the vulnerabilities are classified and the countermeasures have been deployed?
- A. Residual risk
- B. Impact risk
- C. Deferred risk
- D. Inherent risk
NEW QUESTION 17
Based on the following extract from the log of a compromised machine, what is the hacker really trying to steal?
- A. har.txt
- B. SAM file
- C. wwwroot
- D. Repair file
NEW QUESTION 18
What ports should be blocked on the firewall to prevent NetBIOS traffic from not coming through the firewall if your network is comprised of Windows NT, 2000, and XP?
- A. 110
- B. 135
- C. 139
- D. 161
- E. 445
- F. 1024
NEW QUESTION 19
“........is an attack type for a rogue Wi-Fi access point that appears to be a legitimate one offered on the premises, but actually has been set up to eavesdrop on wireless communications. It is the wireless version of the phishing scam. An attacker fools wireless users into connecting a laptop or mobile phone to a tainted hot-spot by posing as a legitimate provider. This type of attack may be used to steal the passwords of
unsuspecting users by either snooping the communication link or by phishing, which involves setting up a fraudulent web site and luring people there.”
Fill in the blank with appropriate choice.
- A. Evil Twin Attack
- B. Sinkhole Attack
- C. Collision Attack
- D. Signal Jamming Attack
NEW QUESTION 20
Bob is doing a password assessment for one of his clients. Bob suspects that security policies are not in place. He also suspects that weak passwords are probably the norm throughout the company he is evaluating. Bob is familiar with password weaknesses and key loggers.
Which of the following options best represents the means that Bob can adopt to retrieve passwords from his clients hosts and servers?
- A. Hardware, Software, and Sniffing.
- B. Hardware and Software Keyloggers.
- C. Passwords are always best obtained using Hardware key loggers.
- D. Software only, they are the most effective.
NEW QUESTION 21
In the context of Windows Security, what is a 'null' user?
- A. A user that has no skills
- B. An account that has been suspended by the admin
- C. A pseudo account that has no username and password
- D. A pseudo account that was created for security administration purpose
NEW QUESTION 22
Which type of security feature stops vehicles from crashing through the doors of a building?
- A. Bollards
- B. Receptionist
- C. Mantrap
- D. Turnstile
NEW QUESTION 23
Which is the first step followed by Vulnerability Scanners for scanning a network?
- A. OS Detection
- B. Firewall detection
- C. TCP/UDP Port scanning
- D. Checking if the remote host is alive
NEW QUESTION 24
What is correct about digital signatures?
- A. A digital signature cannot be moved from one signed document to another because it is the hash of the original document encrypted with the private key of the signing party.
- B. Digital signatures may be used in different documents of the same type.
- C. A digital signature cannot be moved from one signed document to another because it is a plain hash of the document content.
- D. Digital signatures are issued once for each user and can be used everywhere until they expire.
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 312-50v11 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-files.com 312-50v11 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/312-50v11/ (254 Q&As Dumps)