Cisco 400-201 Free Practice Questions 2021
We provide 400 201 dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 400-201 Exam quickly & easily. The 400-201 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 400 201 dumps product and material, you can easily pass the 400-201 exam.
Cisco 400-201 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements are correct?
- A. A VC type 5 transports a VLAN over MPLS.
- B. A VC type 4 tunnels an Ethernet port over MPLS.
- C. A VC type 5 tunnels an Ethernet port over MPLS.
- D. A VC type 4 transports a VLAN over MPLS.
Explanation: VC Type 4 is used for Ethernet VLAN mode. VC Type 5 is used for Ethernet Port mode.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option describes a benefits of IPv6 VPN Provider Edge?
- A. Provider support for intra-AS and CSC scenarios
- B. Uses separate signaling plane, which provides more security than IPv4
- C. BGP is the preferred routing protocol for connecting two SPs.
- D. No requirement for a separate signaling plane
NEW QUESTION 3
What are three advantages of PPPoA implementation? (Choose three.)
- A. NAP and NSP provide secure access to corporate gateways without managing end-to-end PVC
- B. NAP and NSP use Layer 3 routing, Layer 2 Forwarding, or Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol tunnel
- C. Hence, they can scale their business models for selling wholesale service.
- D. Only a single session per CPE on one virtual channel (VC). The username and password are configured on the CPE, so all users behind the CPE for that particular VC can access only one set of service
- E. Users cannot select different sets of services, although using multiple VCs and establishing different PPP sessions on different VCs is possible.
- F. The NSP can oversubscribe by deploying idle and session timeouts using an industry standard RADIUS server for each subscriber.
- G. If a single IP address is provided to the CPE, and NAT or PAT is implemented, certain applications such as IPTV, which embed IP information in the payload, will not wor
- H. Additionally, if an IP subnet feature is used, an IP address also has to be reserved for the CPE.
- I. PPPoA can use the features on the SSG.
- J. Cisco Service Selection Gateway is not compatible with PPPoA.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the typical marked DSCP value for a voice signaling packet in VoIP technology?
- A. BE
- B. AF41
- C. AF21
- D. EF
- E. AF31
NEW QUESTION 5
ISP_X has IPv4 only enabled in the MPLS backbone. ISP_X must provide IPv6 services to its customers including IPv6 Internet access. Which IPv6 transition mechanism allows ISP_X to provide IPv6 connected by leveraging the existing MPLS IPv4 core network?
- A. 6to4 tunnels
- B. NAT444
- C. 6PE
- D. NAT64
- E. 6RD
- F. DS Lite
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
A client is unable to receive traffic from multicast streamer (R5) on 22.214.171.124, even though multicast routing is established in the network.
Which statement describes how to resolve this issue?
- A. IGMP must be enabled for the client.
- B. R4 must be the DR on the R4-R6 segment.
- C. RP announcements have no multicast routing table entry.
- D. The RP must be reachable via Fa0/0.
- E. A static mroute must be configured to point to RP via Fa0/1 on R4.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which technology provides fast forwarding path failure detection times for all media types, encapsulations, technologies, and routing protocols?
- A. BFD
- B. MPLS TE
- C. NSF
- D. UDLD
- E. IP Dampening
NEW QUESTION 8
Which option is the benefit of per-link LFA over per-prefix LFA?
- A. It has a greater applicability
- B. It provides greater protection coverage
- C. It is simpler
- D. It enables better bandwidth utilization
NEW QUESTION 9
An engineer is looking into a solution for two customers that are using the network prefix 10.10.1.0/24. The network engineer wants the network prefix to remain the same for both customers, while maintaining unique network information for each. Which approach can be used to achieve this requirement?
- A. Assign a unique RD per customer.
- B. Assign a unique RT per customer.
- C. Assign a unique SOO per customer.
- D. Assign a unique TE per customer.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two configurations are shown? (Choose two)
- A. L2TP tunnel configuration
- B. GRE tunnel configuration
- C. IPsec tunnel configuration
- D. tunnel keepalive mechanism configuration
NEW QUESTION 11
An engineer is deploying SShv2-only in-band access. Which three options reflect the minimum configuration to enable the SSHv2 services on Cisco routers? (Choose three)
- A. Define a domain name for the device
- B. Create crypto keys by using the crypto key generate dsa command
- C. Configure a key modules in the global configuration
- D. Add router hostname on DNS services
- E. Define a hostname for the device
- F. Create an access list that defines authorized hosts for SSH
NEW QUESTION 12
IS-IS is deployed in a service provider network with more than 500 routers using the default IS-IS metric-style. The service provider must implement MPLS TE support with lesser service impact during the migration period. Which Cisco IOS command meets this requirements?
- A. Metric-style narrow wide
- B. Metric-style wide
- C. Metric-style wide transition
- D. Metric-style narrow transition
NEW QUESTION 13
NEW QUESTION 14
In a Service provider network , a NOC engineer identifies and interface that flaps continuously. This interface connects to an EBGP peer. Which feature can reduce this instability on the service provider network?
- A. BGP PIC
- B. IP event Dampening
- C. IGP Prefix Prioritization
- D. Non-stop Forwarding
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer wants the minimum delay for the transit traffic that traverses the service provider core. An engineer realizes that the customer sites are remotely dispersed and wants to give them a specific path through the MPLS core with guaranteed bandwidth and without relying on the shortest path of OSPF as the customer IGP. Which technology will achieve the required result?
- A. L2VPN
- B. IPsec tunnel
- C. MPLS TE tunnel
- D. L3VPN
- E. mGRE with extensions
NEW QUESTION 16
All secure domain routers (SDRs) have shared attribute and resources. Which three resources are shared all SDRs? (Choose three.)
- A. privilege-level configuration
- B. fabric cards
- C. SNMP traps
- D. admin-level configuration
- E. exec-level configuration
Explanation: 1.4. SP high end product
There are shared attributes and resources common to all SDRs. It is important to note that the shared resources are critical to the system's overall operation. Some examples of shared resources that are common to SDR are:
- Environmental resources.
- Power supplies.
- Fan trays.
- Fan controllers.
- Fabric cards.
* Exec-level configuration. Configuration in admin mode can affect all SDRs.
* Admin-level configuration. Admin-level command can impact owner SDR and non-owner SDRs.
* Process instances. A few processes are shared, systemwide processes such as LRd (SDR Deamon).
* SNMP traps. For example, shared power, fans, and fabric-related traps.
* SNMP polling. Shared for power, fans, and fabric-related MIBS.
* Syslogs. Some non-owner SDRs are logged to the owner SDR.
* Shared environment variables.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two steps take place in the BGP Link State architecture ? (Choose two)
- A. IGP is redistributed into BGP-LS
- B. Advertise the BGP-LS NLRIs to the topology server
- C. IGP uses BGP LS data from remote peers
- D. Enable access to the Adj-RIB-In (BGP raw format )of a peer border router or provider edge router
- E. BGP downloads the received BGP LS data to the IGP component on the router
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 400-201 dumps! All 400-201 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/400-201-exam-dumps.html (699 New Questions)