Cisco 400-201 Exam Questions 2021
It is more faster and easier to pass the 400 201 dumps by using 400 201 dumps. Immediate access to the 400 201 dumps and find the same core area 400 201 dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Also have 400-201 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three of these can be a forwarding equivalence class? (Choose three)
- A. IPSec tunnel
- B. routing equivalence paths
- C. traffic engineering tunnel
- D. bridge or switch instance
- E. groups of IP addresses
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is tasked with configuring Lawful-Intercept on the Internet facing routers. Which two security issues must the engineer take into consideration? (Choose two)
- A. Encryption might be required depending on the request
- B. SNMPv2c should be enabled in order to provide the correct message format
- C. QoS and CoPP should be implemented to protect and optimize the tasks
- D. The communication between the MD and the Content IAP happens over UDP port 161
- E. Default SNMP does not include all the MIB interfaces needed to respond to the request
- F. A new and dedicated loopback interface is required to communicate with the MD device
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the port number of the IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload packet?
- A. UDP port 50
- B. IP protocol 51
- C. TCP port 51
- D. TCP port 50
- E. IP protocol 50
- F. UDP port51
Explanation: 6.2. Managed Security services traversing the core
AH operates directly on top of IP, using IP protocol number 51. ESP operates directly on top of IP, using IP protocol number 50.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit PIM sparse mode is implemented in the network RPF succeeds under which condition?
- A. The RPF check succeeds for the highest DR priority for the PIM router
- B. The RPF check succeeds for both PIM neighbors, and traffic load-balances across both neighbors
- C. The RPF check succeeds for the next hop whose router ID is the highest
- D. The RPF check succeeds for the highest interface IP address for the PIM router
NEW QUESTION 5
A network engineer wants to avoid route looping in an internal BGP. Which two BGP attributes are used by a route reflector to avoid this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. originator ID
- B. secure ID
- C. cluster ID
- D. network ID
- E. reflector ID
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two QoS mark methods can a service use to mark user traffic and be visible only internally to the router? (Choose two)
- A. 802.1p
- B. DS-TE
- C. discard-class
- D. ToS
- E. QoS-group
- F. MPLS EXP bits
- G. DSCP
NEW QUESTION 7
Which are the three characteristics of SDR? (Choose three)
- A. The logical router can span across chassis.
- B. Each logical router has a distinct fabric and system controller module.
- C. Owner SDR can be reloaded, without affecting all non-SDRs.
- D. The logical router has dedicated route processor.
- E. The logical router can share line cards.
- F. The fabric and system controller module are shared by all logical routers.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about 6PE is true?
- A. An additional address family was added to MP-BGP for the support of 6PE.
- B. MP-iBGP is needed to support 6PE.
- C. LDP is needed to support 6PE.
- D. P routers need to be dual stack.
- E. MP-eBGP is needed to support 6PE.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. Why is router 1 unable to ping 10.10.100.2 from vrf cust1?
- A. Because Multi-VRF support is not enabled
- B. Because address-family ipv4 is missing from the VRF statement
- C. Because of an incorrect interface configuration
- D. Because of a missing BGP configuration
NEW QUESTION 10
In optical channel transport unit overhead (OTU OH), what are general communication channels 1 and 2 (GCC1/GCC2) used for?
- A. for trail trace identification
- B. as the backward defect indicator
- C. to transmit information between OTU termination points
- D. to extend command and management functions over several frames
- E. General communication channels 1 and 2 (GCC1/GCC2) do not belong to OTU OH.
Explanation: OTU overhead:
The OTU overhead consists of three bytes for section monitoring (SM), a two-byte general communications channel (GCC0), and two bytes reserved for future international standardization.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option is the main task of the BGP I/O?
- A. handles queuing and processing of BGP packets
- B. performs BGP peer establishment
- C. imports and exports routes into a particular VPN routing and forwarding instance
- D. calculates the best BGP path
- E. interacts with the routing information base
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements about spanning tree path cost are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The path cost can be changed for an interface using the spanning-tree cost command.
- B. The path cost can be changed for an interface using the stp path-cost command.
- C. The STP default path cost depends on the interface speed.
- D. The STP default path cost is similar for all interface.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements about VPLS are true? (Choose two.)
- A. There is a full mesh of pseudo wires.
- B. There is a partial mesh of pseudo wires.
- C. Only L2TPv3 can be used for pseudo wire establishment.
- D. There is split-horizon to avoid loops.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of IPv6 address does OSPFv3 use to communicate with OSPFv3 neighbors?
- A. link-local
- B. site-local
- C. global
- D. unique local
- E. anycast
NEW QUESTION 15
NEW QUESTION 16
Which option describes a service function as defined in SDN?
- A. a virtual server
- B. a virtual chain
- C. a virtual network function
- D. a virtual device
NEW QUESTION 17
Using more than one label on a single packet is required in what context?
- A. MPLS TE
- B. When CEF switching and Label switching is done
- C. In all the above circumstances.
- D. MPLS VPN
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 400-201 dumps! All 400-201 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/400-201-exam-dumps.html (699 New Questions)