The Secret Of Adobe AD0-E102 Free Demo
We provide real AD0-E102 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Adobe AD0-E102 Exam quickly & easily. The AD0-E102 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Adobe AD0-E102 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the AD0-E102 exam.
Adobe AD0-E102 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which AEM feature can an author use to manage and display the text-only content on different channels?
- A. Experience fragments
- B. A reference component
- C. AEM Workflows
- D. Content fragments
NEW QUESTION 2
A client’s side is having authoring consistency issues due to authors publishing pages with components ordered differently on each page. Using AEM Best Practices, what is the best way to configure content components in order to avoid this issue?
- A. Configure a limitations protocol on components per page to restrict the arrangement of components
- B. Enable Group Review whereby authors can preview other authors published pages and match designs
- C. Create a Continuity Outline for authors, allowing for a structured design while maintaining flexibility
- D. Set allowed components within a template, bracketed by structural components that remain constant
NEW QUESTION 3
SEO best practice states that if a user were to see a URI and none of the content on the page, they should be able to describe what the page is. Which AEM feature allows you to control a URL while maintaining SEO integrity?
- A. Use the link Externalizer tool to set a global URL rule for your site
- B. Configure your dispatcher to redirect users to SEO enabled pages only
- C. Use the Move command to move the page
- D. Use the vanity URL field of the page property to configure the URL
NEW QUESTION 4
A company plans to develop a set of pages with the same design and structure. The only difference between the pages is the content inside the body. What is the best approach to develop the pages?
- A. Create a specific page template for each page with associated components in each body
- B. Create a page template for all pages with a layout container in the body
- C. Create a page template and put the rich-text (RTE) in the body
- D. Use the out-of-the-box Reference component to allow freedom in context editing
NEW QUESTION 5
A client has a long term AEM project that they have extended with new components and extensive edit dialogs. The project is running with AEM version 5.6 and is using the Classic UI. Considering this information, the developer working on the project is wondering if it would be wise to recommend upgrading to AEM version 6.4. What is the recommended approach on a limited budget?
- A. The project would have to rebuil
- B. Given the extent of customization to the current project and the costs the client would incur, do not upgrade to 6.4
- C. Upgrade to 6.4 and configure the Classic UI while starting a new project to migrate the components in a phased approach to Touch UI
- D. The Classic UI remains fully supported while being deprecated, providing all the necessary functionality to the projec
- E. Do not upgrade to 6.4
- F. Upgrade to 6.4 and apply and configure the standard (Touch) UI and disable the Coral 3 formatting to avoid operational congruency issues
NEW QUESTION 6
Given that your company has a team of creative content creators for your AEM managed website, which is true for managing images and videos?
- A. You should use Sensei to store the assets to the correct DAM folder
- B. You should use AEM Forms to create an asset upload portal
- C. You should enable the Smart Tagging feature to save time on video tagging
- D. You should connect AEM to the Creative Cloud
NEW QUESTION 7
There are a certain number of issues that frequently contribute to site visitor’s performance problems. Which of the following contributes to performance issues?
- A. Full Replication Queue
- B. Insufficient Author Server Sizing
- C. Dispatcher Caching Inefficiency
- D. Concurrent DAM Asset Updates
NEW QUESTION 8
The customer wants to set up the organization so that edited pages are reviewed and approved by a limited set of business stakeholders prior to being published. How do you establish this process?
- A. Annotate the page to notify the stakeholders the page is ready for review
- B. Ask the development team to include an Approved checkbox to the page properties
- C. Remove publishing rights for general authors
- D. Use a publish workflow
NEW QUESTION 9
A client has a native iOS application that they do not want to change. What is the recommended architecture to configure AEM to allow the application to ingest content?
- A. Place the content in content fragments and use content services
- B. Place the content in experience fragments and use content services
- C. Construct a document in Forms and use content services
- D. Use the built-in workflow to export JSON and use content services
NEW QUESTION 10
A client wishes to moderate communication between their customers and their in-house product experts, expecting a very large amount of user-generated data. How can this be accomplished?
- A. Enable reverse replication
- B. Create a forum and Q&A site using AEM Communities
- C. Implement a contact us page using AEM Forms
- D. Conduct an outreach marketing event with Adobe Campaign
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to create a grouping of all the assets under a specific category that are contained in various location across the DAM. What is the best way to achieve this?
- A. Use the Dropzone feature
- B. Use static
- C. Use Smart collections
- D. Use static references to folders
NEW QUESTION 12
An author wishes to ensure that only approved elements such as components and styles are used on a web site. Which method will be the most efficient at achieving this?
- A. Create a single policy that all relevant templates will use as their configuration
- B. Group all elements under a single custom namespace
- C. Enable all page templates used to inherit their properties from a master template
- D. Deploy all web pages within the same node of the site structure
NEW QUESTION 13
A company wants to enable the “Request for Activation” option for some of the authors so that content only gets published upon approval. What would you do to enable the option for those authors?
- A. Overlay the Sites wizard to add “Request for Activation” option
- B. Remove the right to the replicate action from those authors
- C. Add those authors to the Request for Activation workflow model
- D. Give Replicate and Modify permission to those authors
- E. Editable Templates
NEW QUESTION 14
You want your online store to be updated quarterly so that the featured products align with the current season. What is the best approach to prepare the new web pages for the next quarterly update?
- A. Develop your content in a staging instance of your AEM Site
- B. Develop your content from the same page and publish it when the time comes
- C. Develop your content by creating and editing a launch
- D. Develop your content in a separate unpublished folder
NEW QUESTION 15
An author would like to display an AI-summarized version of an article. Which method would you recommend to achieve this?
- A. Create a variation of a master content fragment
- B. Modify a component to display a shortened form of the article
- C. Create a variation of an experience fragment
- D. Implement a workflow to generate a summarized version
NEW QUESTION 16
How can an author determine the number of Language Copies for a given page?
- A. The Language Copies will be displayed in the page properties
- B. The Language Copies will be displayed in the Filters section
- C. The Language Copies will be displayed in References section
- D. The Language Copies will be displayed in Manage Publications
NEW QUESTION 17
Developers made changes to a page. The client views the page but still sees the old version. However, when the client views the page in Incognito mode, the new page displays correctly. What is the solution to this problem?
- A. Clear the cache of the browser and access the page again
- B. Contact your system administrator to see if there are issues with the replication queue
- C. Check the page status and if necessary, the state of the replication queue
- D. Clear the Dispatcher cache and access the page again
NEW QUESTION 18
A developer plans to use the Text component on its pages. However, the out of the box (OOTB) Text component does not allow authors to edit HTML source on the component. How should the developer support HTML source editing?
- A. Edit the OOTD Text component directly to enable sourceedit Rich-Text Editor (RTE) plugin
- B. Create a standalone custom Text component and handle HTML source in Sightly
- C. Create a new clientlib to programmatically handle HTML source in authoring
- D. Extend the OOTB Text component and enable the sourceedit Rich-Text Editor (RTE) plugin
NEW QUESTION 19
100% Valid and Newest Version AD0-E102 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/AD0-E102/ (New 50 Q&As)