Pinpoint AZ-300 Dumps 2021
It is more faster and easier to pass the AZ-300 Dumps Questions by using AZ-300 Exam Questions. Immediate access to the AZ-300 Free Practice Questions and find the same core area AZ-300 Braindumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online AZ-300 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to update the Inventory API.
Which development tools should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have an Azure subscription that contains a virtual network named VNet1. VNet1 has two subnets named Subnet1 and Subnet2. VNet1 is in the West Europe Azure region. The subscription contains the virtual machines in the following table.
You need to deploy an application gateway named AppGW1 to VNet1. What should you do first?
- A. Add a load balancer.
- B. Add a virtual network.
- C. Add a subnet
- D. Create a network security group (NSG).
NEW QUESTION 3
You are developing a Docker/Go using Azure App Service Web App for Containers. You plan to run the container in an App Service on Linux. You identify a Docker container image to use.
None of your current resource groups reside in a location that supports Linux. You must minimize the number of resource groups. You need to create the application and perform an initial deployment required.
Which three Azure CLI commands should you use to develop the solution? To answer, move the appropriate commands from the list of commands to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Explanation: az group create
az appservice plan create az webapp create
NEW QUESTION 4
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution.
Determine whether the solution meets the stated goals. You have the following resource groups:
Developers must connect to DevServer only through DevWorkstation. To maintain security, DevServer must not accept connections from the internet.
You need to create a private connection between the DevWokstation and DevServer.
Solution: Configure a public IP address on DevServer_WestCentral. Configure the Network Security Group to allow all incoming ports.
Does the solution meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. NO
NEW QUESTION 5
You are developing a workflow solution using Azure technologies.
What should you implement to meet each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. Subscription1 contains the resources in the following table:
VNet1 is in RG1. VNet2 is in RG2. There is no connectivity between VNet1 and VNet2. An administrator named Admin1 creates an Azure virtual machine VM1 in RG1. VM1 uses a disk named Disk1 and connects to VNet1. Admin1 then installs a custom application in VM1.
You need to move the custom application to VNet2. The solution must minimize administrative effort. Which two actions should you perform? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 7
You plan to migrate an on-premises Hyper-V environment to Azure by using Azure Site Recovery. The Hyper-V environment is managed by using Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
The Hyper-V environment contains the virtual machines in the following table:
Which virtual machine can be migrated by using Azure Site Recovery? Which virtual machine can be migrated by using Azure Site Recovery?
- A. FS1
- B. CA1
- C. DC1
- D. SQL1
NEW QUESTION 8
You need to meet the technical requirement for VM4. What should you create and configure?
- A. an Azure Event Hub
- B. an Azure Notification Hub
- C. an Azure Logic App
- D. an Azure Service Bus
NEW QUESTION 9
You have an Azure App Service API that allows users to upload documents to the cloud with a mobile device. A mobile app connects to the service by using REST API calls.
When a new document is uploaded to the service, the service extracts the document metadata. Usage statistics for the app show significant increases in app usage.
The extraction process is CPU-intensive. You plan to modify the API to use a queue.
You need to ensure that the solution scales, handles request spikes, and reduces costs between request spikes. What should you do?
- A. Configure a CPU Optimized virtual machine (VM) and install the Web App service on the new instance.
- B. Configure a series of CPU Optimized virtual machine (VM) instances and install extraction logic to process a queue.
- C. Move the extraction logic into an Azure Functio
- D. Create a queue triggered function to process the queue.
- E. Configure Azure Container Service to retrieve items from a queue and run across a pool of virtual machine (VM) nodes using the extraction logic.
NEW QUESTION 10
Fourth Coffee has an ASP.Net Core web app that runs in Docker. The app is mapped to the www.fourthcoffee.com domain.
Fourth Coffee is migrating this application to Azure.
You need to provision an App Service Web App to host this docker image and map the custom domain to the App Service web app.
A resource group named FourthCofeePublicWebResourceGroup has been created in the WestUS region that contains an App Service Plan named AppServiceLinuxDockerPlan.
Which order should the CLI commands be used to develop the solution? To answer, move all of the Azure CLI commands from the list of commands to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NEW QUESTION 11
You need to ensure that the solution can meet the scaling requirements for Policy Service. Which Azure Application Insights data model should you use?
- A. an Application Insights trace
- B. an Application Insights metric
- C. an Application Insights dependency
- D. an Application Insights event
Explanation: Topic 3, Case Study: 3
Contoso, Ltd. is a consulting company that has a main office in Montreal and two branch offices in Seattle and New York.
The Montreal office has 2.000 employees. The Seattle office has 1,000 employees- The New York office has 200 employees.
AH the resources used by Contoso are hosted on-premises.
Contoso creates a new Azure subscription. The Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant uses a domain named contoso.onmicrosoftc.om. The tenant uses the PI pricing tier.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. All domain controllers are configured as DNS servers and host the contoso.com DNS zone.
Contoso has finance, human resources, sales, research, and information technology departments. Each department has an organizational unit (OU) that contains all the accounts of that respective department. All the user accounts have the department attribute set to their respective department. New users are added frequently.
Contoso.com contains a user named User 1. AJI the offices connect by using private links.
Contoso has data centers in the Montreal and Seattle offices. Each data center has a firewall that can be configured as a VPN device.
All infrastructure servers are virtualized. The visualization environment contains the servers in the following table.
Contoso uses two web applications named App1 and App2. Each instance on each web application requires 1 GB of memory. The Azure subscription contains the resources in the following table.
The network security team implements several network security groups (NSGs)
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
• Deploy Azure ExpressRoute to the Montreal office.
• Migrate the virtual machines hosted on Server1 and Server2 to Azure.
• Synchronize on-premises Active Directory to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
• Migrate App1 and App2 to two Azure web apps named WebApp1and WebApp2.
Contoso must meet the following technical requirements:
• Ensure that WebApp1 can adjust the number of instances automatically based on the load and can scale up to five instances.
• Ensure that VM3 can establish outbound connections over TCP port 8080 to the applications servers in the Montreal office.
• Ensure that routing information is exchanged automatically between Azure and the routers in the Montreal office.
• Enable Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for the users in the finance department only.
• Ensure that webapp2.azurewebsites.net can be accessed by using the name app2.contoso.com.
• Connect the New York office to VNet1 over the Internet by using an encrypted connection
• Create a workflow to send an email message when the settings of VM4 are modified.
• Create a custom Azure role named Role1 that is based on the Reader role
• Minimize costs whenever possible.
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to meet the connection requirements for the New York office.
What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Topic 4, Case Study: 4
A . Datum Corporation is a financial company that has two main offices in New York and Los Angeles. A. Datum has a subsidiary named Fabrikam, Inc that share, Los Angeles office.
A . Datum is conducting an initial deployment. of Azure services to host new line-of business applications and is preparing to migrate its existing on-premises workloads to Azure.
A Datum uses Microsoft Exchange Online (or email
The on-premises workloads run on virtual machines hosted in a VMware vSphere 6 infrastructure.
All the virtual machines and members of an Active Directory forest named adatum.com and run Windows Server 2021.
The New York office uses an IP address space of 10.0.0.0/16 The Los Angeles office uses an IP address space of 10.10.0.0/16.
The offices connect by using a VPN provided by an ISP. Each office has one Azure ExpressRoute circuit that provides access to Azure services and Microsoft Online Services. Routing is implemented by using Microsoft peering.
The New York office has a virtual machine named VM1 that has the vSphere console installed.
You provision the Azure infrastructure by using the Azure portal. The infrastructure contains the resources shown in the following table.
AG1 has two backend pools named Pool 11 and Pool12. AG2 has two backend pools named Pool21 and Pool22.
Requirements Planned Changes
A. Datum plans to migrate the virtual machines from the New York office to the East US Azure rec-on by using Azure Site Recovery.
A. Datum identifies the following infrastructure requirements:
• A new web app named App1 that will access third-parties for credit card processing must be deployed
• A newly developed API must be implemented as an Azure function named App2. App2 will use a blob storage trigger. App2 must process new blobs immediately.
• The Azure infrastructure and the on-premises infrastructure must be prepared for the migration of the VMware virtual machines to Azure.
• The sizes of the Azure virtual machines that will be used to migrate the on-premises workloads must be identified,
• All migrated and newly deployed Azure virtual machines must be joined to the adatum.com domain.
• AG1must load balance incoming traffic in the following manner
•http://corporate.adatum.com/video/* will be load balanced across Pool11.
•http://corporate.adatum.com/images/* will be load balanced across Pool 12.
• AG2 must load balance incoming traffic in the following manner.
•http://www.adatum.com will be load balanced across Pool21.
•http://www.fabnkam.com will be load balanced across Pool22.
• ERl must route traffic between the New York office and the platform as a service (PaaS) services in the East US Azure region, as long as ER1 is available.
• ER2 must route traffic between the Los Angeles office and the PaaS services in the West US region, as long as ER2 is available.
• ERl and ER2 must be configured to fail over automatically
App2 must be able to connect directly to the private IP addresses of the Azure virtual machines. App2 will be deployed directly to an Azure virtual network.
Inbound and outbound communications to App1 must be controlled by using NSGs.
A . Datum identities the following pricing requirements:
• The cost of App1 and App2 must be minimized.
• The transactional charges of Azure Storage accounts must be minimized.
NEW QUESTION 13
You arc developing an application that consists of an ASP.NET Core Web API website and a WebJob that starts automatically and runs continuously. You are building the deployment process for the application.
You need to ensure that both the website and the WebJob are deployed.
How should you structure the deployment folders? To answer, drag the appropriate path segments to the correct locations. Each path segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to ensure that the Policy service can implement the policy actions. Which code segment should you insert at line EG07 in EventGridController.cs?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 15
You are developing a rating service for books that runs on Azure Service Fabric. One of the services uses reliable collections that update the ratings of a book.
Testers report that the ratings are not updated when the code is run.
You need to implement the code to ensure that ratings are updated in the collection. You have the following class:
How should you complete the code? To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct locations. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to prepare the New York office infrastructure for the migration of the on-premises virtual machines to Azure.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Recommend!! Get the Full AZ-300 dumps in VCE and PDF From Exambible, Welcome to Download: https://www.exambible.com/AZ-300-exam/ (New 113 Q&As Version)