How Many Questions Of CV0-002 Free Demo
Certleader offers free demo for CV0-002 exam. "CompTIA Cloud+ Exam", also known as CV0-002 exam, is a CompTIA Certification. This set of posts, Passing the CompTIA CV0-002 exam, will help you answer those questions. The CV0-002 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real CompTIA CV0-002 exams and revised by experts!
Check CV0-002 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following generally has better performance when accessing larger databases?
- A. NAS
- B. SAN
- C. CIFS
- D. NFS
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following are benefits of virtualization in a cloud environment? (Select two.)
- A. Application virtualization
- B. Presentation Virtualization
- C. Rapid deployment
- D. Server virtualization
- E. Reduce number of physical servers
NEW QUESTION 3
A business is planning to migrate from a private cloud to a public cloud. To document business
continuity, which of the following should be done FIRST?
- A. Develop a disaster recovery plan with partners/third parties.
- B. Define the set of application-based SLAs.
- C. Identify HA technology to provide failover.
- D. Define the scope of requirements.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following cloud service models would be recommended to a company for hardware capacity to host a production database application?
- A. CaaS
- B. XaaS
- C. IaaS
- D. PaaS
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following typically provides a FASTER access speed in a network storage implementation?
- A. NFS
- B. SAN
- C. DAS
- D. SATA
NEW QUESTION 6
A company hosts its server in a public IaaS cloud. The company’s management decides to migrate the servers to a different geographical region that is closer to the user base. A cloud administrator creates a new environment in that geographical region. Which of the following is the BEST way to migrate the VM from the original geographic region to the new region?
- A. 1. Create a full backup of the VM.2. Copy the backup files into the new region using FTP.3. Restore the VM from the backup files.
- B. 1. Create a VM image.2. Export the VM image to the new region using vendor’s tools.3. Deploy a new VM based on the created image.
- C. 1. Create a VM clone.2. Copy the clone into the new region using FTP.3. Apply the network and security groups from the new region to the cloned VM and start it.
- D. 1. Create a new VM in the new region.2. Restore a full-system backup from the original VM.3. Apply the network and security groups from the original region to the new VM.
NEW QUESTION 7
A cloud administrator is receiving alerts that the disk on several systems is 90% full. Upon reviewing
the systems, the administrator determines that the log directory is using 50% of the disk. The company has a 14-day retention policy for all logs. Which of the following is the BEST solution to implement to minimize future alerts?
- A. Orchestrate a job to rotate the logs and upload to external storage.
- B. Delete any log files in the directory that are larger than 20MB.
- C. Archive the existing logs in the directory and upload to external storage.
- D. Add additional storage space to the log directory for the servers.
NEW QUESTION 8
A cloud deployment engineer is modifying versions of the existing template image to instantiate new
VMs. The engineer accomplishes this through the cloud self-service portal. After the version is changed and a new VM is successfully started, it does not have any connectivity, and all ping tests to other VMs fail. Which of the following would be the BEST approach to solve the problem?
- A. Start the console session to the VM; check network static routes; test the ping to default gateway and next hop; and reconfigure the gateway IP.
- B. Delete the VM; create a new flavor; turn on network service; add the new image to the templatemanager; and reinstantiate the VM using this new image.
- C. Delete the VM; check the IP assignment and planning; modify configuration in the deployment template; and instantiate the VM again using the new template.
- D. Assign new IPs to the newly created VMs by changing and running the deployment template; and check the connectivity on the cloud self-service portal afterward.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following authentication types is being required when a user must swipe a key card and
then enter a password before being allowed access to the server room?
- A. Multi-factor authentication
- B. Single sign-on
- C. Biometric authentication
- D. Single-factor authentication
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following increases storage read throughput?
- A. Scaling
- B. NIC teaming
- C. Load balancing
- D. Caching
NEW QUESTION 11
A cloud administrator notices one of the servers is using the wrong set of NTP servers. The administrator needs to avoid the same issue in the future but needs to minimize administration resources. Which of the following tools should a cloud administrator deploy to meet this requirement?
- A. Patching tools
- B. Monitoring tools
- C. Configuration tools
- D. Deployment tools
NEW QUESTION 12
A private cloud customer is considering using the public cloud to accommodate the peak utilization
workload. Which of the following would be considered the ideal scaling solution?
- A. Cloud bursting
- B. Load balancing
- C. Horizontal scaling
- D. Vertical scaling
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following would be appropriate when considering inbound access security for a web-
based SaaS solution?
- A. Antivirus/anti-malware
- B. IPSec
- C. Firewall
- D. Obfuscation
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator is implementing a private cloud that will be used as a test environment. To limit the
number of guests per subnet to a maximum of 14, the administrator implemented a /20 network. Which of the following should the administrator use to assign the networks?
- A. DHCP
- B. Subnet
- C. VLAN
- D. Gateway
NEW QUESTION 15
A cloud service provider wants to offer hardened virtual server images for provisioning purposes.
This will enable users to use only the operating system services that are allowed by the provider. Which of the following tasks are MOST appropriate for the hardening process? (Select TWO).
- A. Disable automatic updates.
- B. Disable the command prompt.
- C. Disable unneeded ports and services.
- D. Disable the local administrator account.
- E. Disable the remote desktop connection.
- F. Disable complex passwords.
NEW QUESTION 16
A technician is converting a company’s physical server to a virtual server. Which of the following
should the technician do before migrating? (Select two.)
- A. Assign server roles in the virtual environment.
- B. Perform and verify a full system backup.
- C. Perform and verify a full system snapshot.
- D. Install guest management tools.
- E. Ensure all applications are compatible in the virtual environment.
NEW QUESTION 17
The system administrator created a file sharing service to the cloud for easier access for those
working remotely. Which of the following tests should be performed to determine if services can be compromised?
- A. Test storage
- B. Test latency
- C. Vulnerability assessment
- D. Penetration testing
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is a benefit of virtualization in a cloud environment?
- A. Decrease in the scalability of services
- B. Decrease in the time to implement certain services
- C. Decrease in the amount of resource pooling for services
- D. Increase in the time to service for certain services
NEW QUESTION 19
A company is looking for a hardware feature with the least amount of downtime in terms of firmware
upgrades. Which of the following features BEST meet this requirement?
- A. In-service upgrades
- B. Rolling upgrades
- C. Failover upgrades
- D. User-mode upgrades
NEW QUESTION 20
Anne, an administrator, notices unusual activity on a database server. After reviewing the logs, she
notices a number of successful anonymous FTP logins and transferring of data to an external server. Which of the following hardening techniques would have helped stop this attack from succeeding? (Select two.)
- A. Changing default account settings
- B. Up-to-date patching for operating system software
- C. Current updates for the NIDS
- D. Disabling unused ports and services
- E. Up-to-date patching for application system software
- F. Current updates for antivirus software
NEW QUESTION 21
A user has submitted a ticket to request additional VMs due to long wait times for online ordering.
Given the snapshot of the resources in the table below:
Which of the following is the BEST option for the administrator to resolve the ticket?
- A. Add vCPU to the database server to increase capacity.
- B. Add disks to the database server to increase capacity.
- C. Add virtual network ports to the web server to increase capacity.
- D. Add memory to the web server to increase capacity.
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest CV0-002 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net CV0-002 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/CV0-002-pdf-download.html (317 Q&As Dumps)