How Many Questions Of DES-1D12 Pdf Exam
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our DES-1D12 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the EMC DES-1D12 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the EMC DES-1D12 exam. Latest EMC DES-1D12 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try EMC DES-1D12 Brain Dumps First.
Check DES-1D12 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A Dell EMC Unity storage administrator needs to build a NAS server configuration to support failover between SPs and NAS resources. What is a term for this configuration?
- A. Local Replication
- B. IP Multi-tenancy
- C. LACP
- D. Separate IP Switches
NEW QUESTION 2
A customer configures their Live Volume setup for synchronous replication with the High Availability option. They are designing a DR resiliency plan to ensure data integrity in the event of data corruption.
Which Dell EMC SC Series technology should you use?
- A. Live Volume with Non-Uniform Presentation
- B. Live Volume with Uniform Presentation
- C. Synchronous Replication with High Consistency
- D. Live Volume with Managed Replication
NEW QUESTION 3
From which Dell EMC storage system can a Dell EMC PowerStore array natively import data?
- A. VNX
- B. PowerVault
- C. VMAX
- D. VNX2
NEW QUESTION 4
When sizing a Dell EMC Unity Hybrid array, what are considerations for performance?
- A. Workload and hardware bottlenecks
- B. Active data and load balancing
- C. Drive size and component redundancy
- D. General capacity and port utilization
NEW QUESTION 5
You are upgrading a Dell EMC Unity array to a Dell EMC PowerStore 1000 T array. The customer asks what they need to do so they can map PowerStore snapshots from the new PowerStore array to a host.
What should be your response?
- A. Create a volume group of the snapshot.
- B. Create a read/write snapshot of the snapshot
- C. Create a copy of the snapshot
- D. Create a thin clone of the snapshot
"Volume and Volume Group Snapshots: Snapshots cannot be mapped to a host. To view the contents of a snapshot, you must first clone the snapshot then map the clone to a host."
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the purpose of the NVMe NVRAM drives in a Dell EMC PowerStore 9000 array?
- A. Read cache and vaulting
- B. Read cache and base OS
- C. Write cache and base OS
- D. Write cache and vaulting
NEW QUESTION 7
Which file resources are supported with Dell EMC Unity asynchronous replication?
- A. File systems and LUNs
- B. LUNs and VMFS datastores
- C. NAS servers and NFS datastores
- D. Consistency Groups and file systems
NEW QUESTION 8
When enabling a multi-protocol NAS implementation on a Dell EMC PowerStore array, what is required for an end-to-end mapping of a Windows system?
- A. Group ID (GID)
- B. User ID (UID)
- C. Active Directory (AD)
- D. Security ID (SID)
https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/collaterals/unauth/white-papers/products/storage/h18155-dell-emc-pow page 22, multiprotocol, windows section, identifiers
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a consequence of using an 800 GB drive and five 400 GB drives in a Dell EMC Unity XT dynamic pool?
- A. Extents 9 – 14 are used to create a RAID Group
- B. Unisphere short strokes the 800 GB drive to 8 extents
- C. Extents 9 – 14 are marked unavailable until more 800 GB drives are added
- D. Extents 9 – 14 are marked unavailable and can never be recovered
The entire capacity of a particular drive size is only available when the drive count within the drive partnership group for the drive in question matches or exceeds the stripe width plus one drive. It is not recommended to mix different size drives of the same type for this reason, unless an adequate number of drives are available to meet or exceed the stripe width plus one drive requirement
h16289-dell_emc_unity-dynamic_pools.pdf - Page 18-19
NEW QUESTION 10
You are designing a Dell EMC Unity solution. You need to predict its expected performance based on workload, number o and type of drives, and RAID protection.
Which design path on the Midrange Sizer should you take?
- A. System Designer path
- B. Application Oriented path
- C. Quick Configuration path
- D. Performance Data Input path
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a feature of Dell EMC Unity unified snapshots?
- A. Delta set extension
- B. Copy on First Access
- C. Redirect on Write
- D. Copy on First Write
Reference; https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-ba/collaterals/unauth/white-papers/products/storage/h15089-dell_emc_unity-snapshots_and_thin_clones.pdf (7)
NEW QUESTION 12
What is a key feature of the Dell EMC Future-Proof Storage Loyalty Program for Dell EMC SC Series arrays?
- A. 4:1 Performance Guarantee
- B. 4 Year Satisfaction Guarantee
- C. 4:1 Reduction Guarantee
- D. 4:1 Efficiency Guarantee
Dell EMC Flash Storage Efficiency Guarantee Dell EMC promises our flash arrays will provide a logical usable capacity at least four times the usable physical capacity of your purchased drives —or we’ll give you more drives at no charge. https://www.delltechnologies.com/en-us/blog/dell-emc-flash-storage-efficiency/
NEW QUESTION 13
When designing a Dell EMC SC Series system, which factors regarding general performance are important to understand?
- A. Write size and latency
- B. Block size and read size
- C. Latency and queue depth
- D. Transport and queue depth
"Whether gathering information or designing a system, it is important to understand two commonly used terms: Latency and queue depth"
NEW QUESTION 14
Which Dell EMC Unity storage array models support NVMe?
- A. 380, 880, and 880F
- B. 680F, 880, and 880F only
- C. 680, 680F, 880, and 880F
- D. 380, 380F, and 480F
NEW QUESTION 15
To which bus is the Dell EMC Unity 880F DPE connected?
- A. 49
- B. 89
- C. 99
The DPE on 480/F, 680/F, and 880/F systems is internally connected to Bus 99 which is a separate bus than the first SAS expansion port that is connected to Bus 0. Therefore, the DPE is recognized by the system as Bus 99 Enclosure 0 while the first DAE connected to the first SAS expansion port would be Bus 0 Enclosure 0. This is different than X00/F, X50F, and 380/F systems. Furthermore, this means that the twenty-five drives in front of the DPE for 480/F, 680/F, and 880/F systems are internally recognized as Bus 99 Enclosure 0 Drive 0 – Bus 99 Enclosure 0 Drive 24. In Unisphere, the drives are seen DPE Drive 0 –DPE Drive 24
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version DES-1D12 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/DES-1D12/ (New 64 Q&As)