Oracle 1Z0-060 Study Guides 2021
It is more faster and easier to pass the 1z0 060 pdf by using 1z0 060 pdf. Immediate access to the 1z0 060 dumps and find the same core area 1z0 060 pdf with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Oracle 1Z0-060 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the following query output:
You issue the following command to import tables into the hr schema:
$ > impdp hr/hr directory = dumpdir dumpfile = hr_new.dmp schemas=hr
Which statement is true?
- A. All database operations performed by the impdp command are logge
- B. Only CREATE INDEX and CREATE TABLE statements generated by the import are logge
- C. Only CREATE TABLE and ALTER TABLE statements generated by the import are logge
- D. None of the operations against the master table used by Oracle Data Pump to coordinate its activities are logge
NEW QUESTION 2
Your multitenant container database (CDB) contains pluggable databases (PDBs), you are connected to the HR_PDB. You execute the following command:
SQL > CREATE UNDO TABLESPACE undotb01
DATAFILE ‘u01/oracle/rddb1/undotbs01.dbf’ SIZE 60M AUTOEXTEND ON;
What is the result?
- A. It executes successfully and creates an UNDO tablespace in HR_PD
- B. It falls and reports an error because there can be only one undo tablespace in a CD
- C. It fails and reports an error because the CONTAINER=ALL clause is not specified in the comman
- D. It fails and reports an error because the CONTAINER=CURRENT clause is not specified in the comman
- E. It executes successfully but neither tablespace nor the data file is create
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the current value for the following parameters in your database instance:
SGA_MAX_SIZE = 1024M
SGA_TARGET = 700M
DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE = 124M
LOG_BUFFER = 200M
You issue the following command to increase the value of DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE=140M;
Which statement is true?
- A. It fails because the DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE parameter cannot be changed dynamically.
- B. It succeeds only if memory is available from the autotuned components if SG
- C. It fails because an increase in DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE cannot be accommodated within SGA_TARGET.
- D. It fails because an increase in DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE cannot be accommodated within SGA_MAX_SIZE.
NEW QUESTION 4
The following parameter are set for your Oracle 12c database instance:
You want to manage the SQL plan evolution task manually. Examine the following steps:
1. Set the evolve task parameters.
2. Create the evolve task by using the DBMS_SPM.CREATE_EVOLVE_TASK function.
3. Implement the recommendations in the task by using the DBMS_SPM.IMPLEMENT_EVOLVE_TASK function.
4. Execute the evolve task by using the DBMS_SPM.EXECUTE_EVOLVE_TASK function.
5. Report the task outcome by using the DBMS_SPM.REPORT_EVOLVE_TASK function. Identify the correct sequence of steps:
- A. 2, 4, 5
- B. 2, 1, 4, 3, 5
- C. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- D. 1, 2, 4, 5
NEW QUESTION 5
A database is stored in an Automatic Storage Management (ASM) disk group, disk group, DGROUP1 with SQL:
There is enough free space in the disk group for mirroring to be done.
What happens if the CONTROLLER1 failure group becomes unavailable due to error of for maintenance?
- A. Transactions and queries accessing database objects contained in any tablespace stored in DGROUP1 will fall.
- B. Mirroring of allocation units will be done to ASM disks in the CONTROLLER2 failure group until the CONTROLLER1 for failure group is brought back online.
- C. The data in the CONTROLLER1 failure group is copied to the controller2 failure group and rebalancing is initiate
- D. ASM does not mirror any data until the controller failure group is brought back online, and newly allocated primary allocation units (AU) are stored in the controller2 failure group, without mirroring.
- E. Transactions accessing database objects contained in any tablespace stored in DGROUP1 will fail but queries will succee
NEW QUESTION 6
You execute the following piece of code with appropriate privileges:
User SCOTT has been granted the CREATE SESSION privilege and the MGR role.
Which two statements are true when a session logged in as SCOTT queries the SAL column in the view and the table?
- A. Data is redacted for the EMP.SAL column only if the SCOTT session does not have the MGR role set.
- B. Data is redacted for EMP.SAL column only if the SCOTT session has the MGR role set.
- C. Data is never redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column.
- D. Data is redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column only if the SCOTT session has the MGR role set.
- E. Data is redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column only if the SCOTT session does not have the MGR role set.
NEW QUESTION 7
On your Oracle 12c database, you invoked SQL *Loader to load data into the EMPLOYEES table in the HR schema by issuing the following command:
$> sqlldr hr/hr@pdb table=employees
Which two statements are true regarding the command?
- A. It succeeds with default settings if the EMPLOYEES table belonging to HR is already defined in the database.
- B. It fails because no SQL *Loader data file location is specifie
- C. It fails if the HR user does not have the CREATE ANY DIRECTORY privilege.
- D. It fails because no SQL *Loader control file location is specifie
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three functions are performed by the SQL Tuning Advisor?
- A. Building and implementing SQL profiles
- B. Recommending the optimization of materialized views
- C. Checking query objects for missing and stale statistics
- D. Recommending bitmap, function-based, and B-tree indexes
- E. Recommending the restructuring of SQL queries that are using bad plans
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three statements are true regarding the use of the Database Migration Assistant for Unicode (DMU)?
- A. A DBA can check specific tables with the DMU
- B. The database to be migrated must be opened read-only.
- C. The release of the database to be converted can be any release since 188.8.131.52.
- D. The DMU can report columns that are too long in the converted characterset.
- E. The DMU can report columns that are not represented in the converted characterset.
NEW QUESTION 10
In your multitenant container database (CDB) containing pluggable database (PDBs), you granted the CREATE TABLE privilege to the common user C # # A_ADMIN in root and all PDBs. You execute the following command from the root container:
SQL > REVOKE create table FROM C # # A_ADMIN;
What is the result?
- A. It executes successfully and the CREATE TABLE privilege is revoked from C # # A_ADMIN in root only.
- B. It fails and reports an error because the CONTAINER=ALL clause is not use
- C. It excludes successfully and the CREATE TABLE privilege is revoked from C # # A_ADMIN in root and all PDBs.
- D. It fails and reports an error because the CONTAINER=CURRENT clause is not use
- E. It executes successfully and the CREATE TABLE privilege is revoked from C # # A_ADMIN in all PDBs.
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the following impdp command to import a database over the network from a pre-12c Oracle database (source):
Which three are prerequisites for successful execution of the command?
- A. The import operation must be performed by a user on the target database with the DATAPUMP_IMP_FULL_DATABASE role, and the database link must connect to a user on the source database with the DATAPUMP_EXD_FULL_DATABASE role.
- B. All the user-defined tablespaces must be in read-only mode on the source database.
- C. The export dump file must be created before starting the import on the target database.
- D. The source and target database must be running on the same platform with the same endianness.
- E. The path of data files on the target database must be the same as that on the source database.
- F. The impdp operation must be performed by the same user that performed the expdp operation.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three statements are true about SQL plan directives?
- A. They are tied to a specific statement or SQL I
- B. They instruct the maintenance job to collect missing statistics or perform dynamic sampling to generate a more optimal plan.
- C. They are used to gather only missing statistics.
- D. They are created for a query expression where statistics are missing or the cardinality estimates by the optimizer are incorrect.
- E. They instruct the optimizer to create only column group statistics.
- F. Improve plan accuracy by persisting both compilation and execution statistics in the SYSAUX tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 13
You use a recovery catalog for maintaining your database backups.
You execute the following command:
$rman TARGET / CATALOG rman / cat@catdb
RMAN > BACKUP VALIDATE DATABASE ARCHIVELOG ALL;
Which two statements are true?
- A. Corrupted blocks, if any, are repaire
- B. Checks are performed for physical corruptions.
- C. Checks are performed for logical corruptions.
- D. Checks are performed to confirm whether all database files exist in correct locations
- E. Backup sets containing both data files and archive logs are create
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine these two statements:
Which three are true about the MRKT tablespace?
- A. The MRKT tablespace is created as a small file tablespace, because the file size is less than the minimum required for big file files.
- B. The MRKT tablespace may be dropped if it has no contents.
- C. Users who were using the old default tablespace will have their default tablespaces changed to the MRKT tablespace.
- D. No more data files can be added to the tablespace.
- E. The relative file number of the tablespace is not stored in rowids for the table rows that are stored in the MRKT tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify two situations in which the alert log file is updated.
- A. Running a query on a table returns ORA-600: Internal Error.
- B. Inserting a value into a table returns ORA-01722: invalid number.
- C. Creating a table returns ORA-00955: name us already in used by an existing objects.
- D. Inserting a value into a table returns ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYS.OK_TECHP) violate
- E. Rebuilding an index using ALTER INDEX . . . REBUILD fails with an ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 14, block # 50) error.
NEW QUESTION 16
In your multitenant container database (CDB) containing same pluggable databases (PDBs), you execute the following commands in the root container:
Which two statements are true?
- A. The C # # ROLE1 role is created in the root database and all the PDBs.
- B. The C # # ROLE1 role is created only in the root database because the container clause is not use
- C. Privileges are granted to the C##A_ADMIN user only in the root database.
- D. Privileges are granted to the C##A_ADMIN user in the root database and all PDBs.
- E. The statement for granting a role to a user fails because the CONTAINER clause is not use
NEW QUESTION 17
You upgraded from a previous Oracle database version to Oracle Database version to Oracle Database 12C. Your database supports a mixed workload. During the day, lots of insert, update, and delete operations are performed. At night, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and batch reporting jobs are run. The ETL jobs perform certain database operations using two or more concurrent sessions.
After the upgrade, you notice that the performance of ETL jobs has degraded. To ascertain the cause of performance degradation, you want to collect basic statistics such as the level of parallelism, total database time, and the number of I/O requests for the ETL jobs.
How do you accomplish this?
- A. Examine the Active Session History (ASH) reports for the time period of the ETL or batch reporting runs.
- B. Enable SQL tracing for the queries in the ETL and batch reporting queries and gather diagnostic data from the trace file.
- C. Enable real-time SQL monitoring for ETL jobs and gather diagnostic data from the V$SQL_MONITOR view.
- D. Enable real-time database operation monitoring using the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.BEGIN_OPERATION function, and then use the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR function to view the required information.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-060 dumps! All 1Z0-060 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-060-dumps.html (191 New Questions)