Oracle 1Z0-060 Dumps 2021
1z0 060 pdf for Oracle certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0 060 pdf. 100% PASS 1Z0-060 Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c exam Today!
Check 1Z0-060 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) application. The application is undergoing some major schema changes, such as addition of new indexes and materialized views. You want to check the impact of these changes on workload performance.
What should you use to achieve this?
- A. Database replay
- B. SQL Tuning Advisor
- C. SQL Access Advisor
- D. SQL Performance Analyzer
- E. Automatic Workload Repository compare reports
NEW QUESTION 2
Your multitenant container (CDB) containing three pluggable databases (PDBs) is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You find that the SYSAUX tablespace is corrupted in the root container.
The steps to recover the tablespace are as follows:
\1.Mount the CDB.
\2.Close all the PDBs.
\3.Open the database.
\4.Apply the archive redo logs.
\5.Restore the data file.
\6.Take the SYSAUX tablespace offline.
\7.Place the SYSAUX tablespace online.
\8.Open all the PDBs with RESETLOGS.
\9.Open the database with RESETLOGS.
\10.Execute the command SHUTDOWN ABORT.
Which option identifies the correct sequence to recover the SYSAUX tablespace?
- A. 6, 5, 4, 7
- B. 10, 1, 2, 5, 8
- C. 10, 1, 2, 5, 4, 9, 8
- D. 10, 1, 5, 8, 10
NEW QUESTION 3
An application accesses a small lookup table frequently. You notice that the required data blocks are getting aged out of the default buffer cache.
How would you guarantee that the blocks for the table never age out?
- A. Configure the KEEP buffer pool and alter the table with the corresponding storage clause.
- B. Increase the database buffer cache size.
- C. Configure the RECYCLE buffer pool and alter the table with the corresponding storage clause.
- D. Configure Automata Shared Memory Management.
- E. Configure Automatic Memory Management-
NEW QUESTION 4
You enabled an audit policy by issuing the following statements:
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SCOTT;
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SYS, SYSTEM;
For which database users and for which executions is the audit policy now active? Select two.
- A. SYS, SYSTEM
- B. SCOTT
- C. Only for successful executions
- D. Only for failed executions
- E. Both successful and failed executions
NEW QUESTION 5
Your database has the SRV1 service configured for an application that runs on middle-tier application server. The application has multiple modules. You enable tracing at the service level by executing the following command:
SQL > exec DBMS_MONITOR.SERV_MOD_ACT_TRACE_ENABLE (‘SRV1’);
The possible outcome and actions to aggregate the trace files are as follows:
1.The command fails because a module name is not specified.
2.A trace file is created for each session that is running the SRV1 service.
3.An aggregated trace file is created for all the sessions that are running the SRV1 service.
4.The trace files may be aggregated by using the trcess utility.
5.The trace files be aggregated by using the tkprof utility.
Identify the correct outcome and the step to aggregate by using tkprof utility?
- A. 1
- B. 2 and 4
- C. 2 and 5
- D. 3 and 4
- E. 3 and 5
NEW QUESTION 6
You create a new pluggable database, HR_PDB, from the seed database. Which three tablespaces are created by default in HR_PDB?
- A. SYSTEM
- B. SYSAUX
- C. EXAMPLE
- D. UNDO
- E. TEMP
- F. USERS
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two partitioned table maintenance operations support asynchronous Global Index Maintenance in Oracle database 12c?
- A. ALTER TABLE SPLIT PARTITION
- B. ALTER TABLE MERGE PARTITION
- C. ALTER TABLE TRUNCATE PARTITION
- D. ALTER TABLE ADD PARTITION
- E. ALTER TABLE DROP PARTITION
- F. ALTER TABLE MOVE PARTITION
NEW QUESTION 8
You database is running an ARCHIVELOG mode.
The following parameter are set in your database instance:
LOG_ARCHIVE_FORMAT = arch+%t_%r.arc
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 = ‘LOCATION = /disk1/archive’
DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST_SIZE = 50G
DB_RECOVERY_FILE = ‘/u01/oradata’
Which statement is true about the archived redo log files?
- A. They are created only in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter.
- B. They are created only in the Fast Recovery Are
- C. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and in the default location $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/arch.
- D. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and the location specified by the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST parameter.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are connected to a pluggable database (PDB) as a common user with DBA privileges. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is PDB_MODIFIABLE. You execute the following:
SQL > ALTER SYSTEM SET STATISTICS_LEVEL = ALL SID = ‘*’ SCOPE = SPFILE;
Which is true about the result of this command?
- A. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to all whenever this PDB is re-opene
- B. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to ALL whenever any PDB is reopene
- C. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to all whenever the multitenant container database (CDB) is restarte
- D. Nothing happens; because there is no SPFILE for each PDB, the statement is ignore
NEW QUESTION 10
To enable the Database Smart Flash Cache, you configure the following parameters:
DB_FLASH_CACHE_FILE = ‘/dev/flash_device_1’ , ‘/dev/flash_device_2’
What is the result when you start up the database instance?
- A. It results in an error because these parameter settings are invali
- B. One 64G flash cache file will be use
- C. Two 64G flash cache files will be use
- D. Two 32G flash cache files will be use
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to capture column group usage and gather extended statistics for better cardinality estimates for the CUSTOMERS table in the SH schema.
Examine the following steps:
1.Issue the SELECT DBMS_STATS.CREATE_EXTENDED_STATS (‘SH’, ‘CUSTOMERS’) FROM dual statement.
2.Execute the DBMS_STATS.SEED_COL_USAGE (null, ‘SH’, 500) procedure.
3.Execute the required queries on the CUSTOMERS table.
4.Issue the SELECT DBMS_STATS.REPORT_COL_USAGE (‘SH’, ‘CUSTOMERS’) FROM dual statement.
Identify the correct sequence of steps.
- A. 3, 2, 1, 4
- B. 2, 3, 4, 1
- C. 4, 1, 3, 2
- D. 3, 2, 4, 1
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three are true about the large pool for an Oracle database instance that supports
shared server connections?
- A. Allocates memory for RMAN backup and restore operations
- B. Allocates memory for shared and private SQL areas
- C. Contains a cursor area for storing runtime information about cursors
- D. Contains stack space
- E. Contains a hash area performing hash joins of tables
NEW QUESTION 13
A warehouse fact table in your Oracle 12c Database is range-partitioned by month and accessed frequently with queries that span multiple partitions
The table has a local prefixed, range partitioned index.
Some of these queries access very few rows in some partitions and all the rows in other partitions, but these queries still perform a full scan for all accessed partitions.
This commonly occurs when the range of dates begins at the end of a month or ends close to the start of a month.
You want an execution plan to be generated that uses indexed access when only a few rows are accessed from a segment, while still allowing full scans for segments where many rows are returned.
Which three methods could transparently help to achieve this result?
- A. Using a partial local Index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabled to the table partitions that return most of their rows to the queries.
- B. Using a partial local Index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabled for the table partitions that return a few rows to the queries.
- C. Using a partitioned view that does a UNION ALL query on the partitions of the warehouse fact table, which retains the existing local partitioned column.
- D. Converting the partitioned table to a partitioned view that does a UNION ALL query on the monthly tables, which retains the existing local partitioned column.
- E. Using a partial global index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabling for the table partitions that return most of their rows to the queries.
- F. Using a partial global index on the warehouse fact table month column with indexing disabled for the table partitions that return a few rows to the queries.
NEW QUESTION 14
You find this query being used in your Oracle 12c database:
Which method a used by the optimizer to limit the rows being returned?
- A. A filter is added to the table query dynamically using ROWNUM to limit the rows to 20 percent of the total rows
- B. All the rows are returned to the client or middle tier but only the first 20 percent are returned to the screen or the application.
- C. A view is created during execution and a filter on the view limits the rows to 20 percent of the total rows.
- D. A TOP-N query is created to limit the rows to 20 percent of the total rows
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three tasks can be automatically performed by the Automatic Data Optimization feature of Information lifecycle Management (ILM)?
- A. Tracking the most recent read time for a table segment in a user tablespace
- B. Tracking the most recent write time for a table segment in a user tablespace
- C. Tracking insert time by row for table rows
- D. Tracking the most recent write time for a table block
- E. Tracking the most recent read time for a table segment in the SYSAUX tablespace
- F. Tracking the most recent write time for a table segment in the SYSAUX tablespace
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the following command;
ALTER SYSTEM SET enable_ddl_logging = TRUE;
Which statement is true?
- A. Only the data definition language (DDL) commands that resulted in errors are logged in the alert log file.
- B. All DDL commands are logged in the alert log file.
- C. All DDL commands are logged in a different log file that contains DDL statements and their execution dates.
- D. Only DDL commands that resulted in the creation of new segments are logge
- E. All DDL commands are logged in XML format in the alert directory under the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) home.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two statements are true when row archival management is enabled?
- A. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column visibility is controlled by the ROW ARCHIVAL VISIBILITY session parameter.
- B. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is updated manually or by a program that could reference activity tracking columns, to indicate that a row is no longer considered active.
- C. The ROW ARCHIVAL VISIBILITY session parameter defaults to active rows only.
- D. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is visible if referenced in the select list of a query.
- E. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is updated automatically by the Oracle Server based on activity tracking columns, to Indicate that a row is no longer considered active.
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-060 Exam with 191 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 1Z0-060 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-060/ (191 New Questions)