Refined 1Z0-060 Dumps 2021
Proper study guides for 1Z0-060 Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c certified begins with 1z0 060 dumps preparation products which designed to deliver the 1z0 060 pdf by making you pass the 1Z0-060 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0 060 dumps right now.
Check 1Z0-060 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You support Oracle Database 12c Oracle Database 11g, and Oracle Database log on the same server.
All databases of all versions use Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
Which three statements are true about the ASM disk group compatibility attributes that are set for a disk group?
- A. The ASM compatibility attribute controls the format of the disk group metadat
- B. RDBMS compatibility together with the database version determines whether a database Instance can mount the ASM disk group.
- C. The RDBMS compatibility setting allows only databases set to the same version as the compatibility value, to mount the ASM disk group.
- D. The ASM compatibility attribute determines some of the ASM features that may be used by the Oracle disk group.
- E. The ADVM compatibility attribute determines the ACFS features that may be used by the Oracle 10 g database.
NEW QUESTION 2
In your database, you want to ensure that idle sessions that are blocking active are automatically terminated after a specified period of time.
How would you accomplish this?
- A. Setting a metric threshold
- B. Implementing Database Resource Manager
- C. Enabling resumable timeout for user sessions
- D. Decreasing the value of the IDLE_TIME resource limit in the default profile
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the query and its output executed In an RDBMS Instance:
Which three statements are true about the users (other than sys) in the output?
- A. The C # # B_ADMIN user can perform all backup and recovery operations using RMAN only.
- B. The C # # C_ADMIN user can perform the data guard operation with Data Guard Broker.
- C. The C # # A_ADMIN user can perform wallet operations.
- D. The C # # D_ADMIN user can perform backup and recovery operations for Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
- E. The C # # B_ADMIN user can perform all backup and recovery operations using RMAN or SQL* Plus.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about the working of system privileges in a multitenant control database (CDB) that has pluggable databases (PDBs)?
- A. System privileges apply only to the PDB in which they are use
- B. Local users cannot use local system privileges on the schema of a common user.
- C. The granter of system privileges must possess the set container privilege.
- D. Common users connected to a PDB can exercise privileges across other PDBs.
- E. System privileges with the with grant option container all clause must be granted to a common user before the common user can grant privileges to other users.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the effect of specifying the "ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE" clause in a "CREATE DATABASE” statement?
- A. It will create a multitenant container database (CDB) with only the root opene
- B. It will create a CDB with root opened and seed read only.
- C. It will create a CDB with root and seed opened and one PDB mounte
- D. It will create a CDB that must be plugged into an existing CD
- E. It will create a CDB with root opened and seed mounte
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three statements are true about Oracle Data Pump export and import operations?
- A. You can detach from a data pump export job and reattach later.
- B. Data pump uses parallel execution server processes to implement parallel import.
- C. Data pump import requires the import file to be in a directory owned by the oracle owner.
- D. The master table is the last object to be exported by the data pump.
- E. You can detach from a data pump import job and reattach later.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your multitenant container database (CDB) contains some pluggable databases (PDBs), you execute the following command in the root container:
Which two statements are true?
- A. Schema objects owned by the C# # A_ADMIN common user can be shared across all PDBs.
- B. The C # # A_ADMIN user will be able to use the TEMP_TS temporary tablespace only in root.
- C. The command will, create a common user whose description is contained in the root and each PD
- D. The schema for the common user C # # A_ADMIN can be different in each container.
- E. The command will create a user in the root container only because the container clause is not use
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about variable extent size support for large ASM files?
- A. The metadata used to track extents in SGA is reduce
- B. Rebalance operations are completed faster than with a fixed extent size
- C. An ASM Instance automatically allocates an appropriate extent size.
- D. Resync operations are completed faster when a disk comes online after being taken offline.
- E. Performance improves in a stretch cluster configuration by reading from a local copy of an extent.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true concerning the Resource Manager plans for individual pluggable databases (PDB plans) in a multitenant container database (CDB)?
- A. If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then all sessions for that PDB are treated to an equal degree of the resource share of that PD
- B. In a PDB plan, subplans may be used with up to eight consumer groups.
- C. If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then resources are allocated to consumer groups across all PDBs in the CD
- D. If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then the PDB share in the CDB plan is dynamically calculate
- E. If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, then resources are allocated to consumer groups based on the shares provided to the PDB in the CDB plan and the shares provided to the consumer groups in the PDB plan.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are prerequisites for performing a flashback transaction?
- A. Flashback Database must be enable
- B. Undo retention guarantee for the database must be configure
- C. EXECUTE privilege on the DBMS_FLASHBACK package must be granted to the user flashing back transaction.
- D. Supplemental logging must be enable
- E. Recycle bin must be enabled for the database.
- F. Block change tracking must be enabled tor the database.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are planning the creation of a new multitenant container database (CDB) and want to store the ROOT and SEED container data files in separate directories.
You plan to create the database using SQL statements.
Which three techniques can you use to achieve this?
- A. Use Oracle Managed Files (OMF).
- B. Specify the SEED FILE_NAME_CONVERT clause.
- C. Specify the PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT initialization parameter.
- D. Specify the DB_FILE_NAMECONVERT initialization parameter.
- E. Specify all files in the CREATE DATABASE statement without using Oracle managed Files (OMF).
NEW QUESTION 12
In order to exploit some new storage tiers that have been provisioned by a storage administrator, the partitions of a large heap table must be moved to other tablespaces in your Oracle 12c database?
Both local and global partitioned B-tree Indexes are defined on the table.
A high volume of transactions access the table during the day and a medium volume of transactions access it at night and during weekends.
Minimal disrupt ion to availability is required.
Which three statements are true about this requirement?
- A. The partitions can be moved online to new tablespaces.
- B. Global indexes must be rebuilt manually after moving the partitions.
- C. The partitions can be compressed in the same tablespaces.
- D. The partitions can be compressed in the new tablespaces.
- E. Local indexes must be rebuilt manually after moving the partitions.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the following steps of privilege analysis for checking and revoking excessive, unused privileges granted to users:
1.Create a policy to capture the privilege used by a user for privilege analysis.
2.Generate a report with the data captured for a specified privilege capture.
3.Start analyzing the data captured by the policy.
4.Revoke the unused privileges.
5.Compare the used and unused privileges’ lists.
6.Stop analyzing the data.
Identify the correct sequence of steps.
- A. 1, 3, 5, 6, 2, 4
- B. 1, 3, 6, 2, 5, 4
- C. 1, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4
- D. 1, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4
- E. 1, 3, 5, 2, 6, 4
NEW QUESTION 14
You are about to plug a multi-terabyte non-CDB into an existing multitenant container database (CDB) as a pluggable database (PDB).
The characteristics of the non-CDB are as follows:
✑ Version: Oracle Database 12c Releases 1 64-bit
✑ Character set: WE8ISO8859P15
✑ National character set: AL16UTF16
✑ O/S: Oracle Linux 6 64-bit
The characteristics of the CDB are as follows:
✑ Version: Oracle Database 12c Release 1 64-bit
✑ Character set: AL32UTF8
✑ O/S: Oracle Linux 6 64-bit
Which technique should you use to minimize down time while plugging this non-CDB into the CDB?
- A. Transportable database
- B. Transportable tablespace
- C. Data Pump full export / import
- D. The DBMS_PDB package
- E. RMAN
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Oracle Database component is audited by default if the unified Auditing option is enabled?
- A. Oracle Data Pump
- B. Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- C. Oracle Label Security
- D. Oracle Database Vault
- E. Oracle Real Application Security
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three statements are true when the listener handles connection requests to an Oracle 12c database instance with multithreaded architecture enabled In UNIX?
- A. Thread creation must be routed through a dispatcher process
- B. The local listener may spawn a now process and have that new process create a thread
- C. Each Oracle process runs an SCMN threa
- D. Each multithreaded Oracle process has an SCMN threa
- E. The local listener may pass the request to an existing process which in turn will create a threa
NEW QUESTION 17
You configure your database Instance to support shared server connections.
Which two memory areas that are part of PGA are stored in SGA instead, for shared server connection?
- A. User session data
- B. Stack space
- C. Private SQL area
- D. Location of the runtime area for DML and DDL Statements
- E. Location of a part of the runtime area for SELECT statements
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-060 Exam with 191 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1Z0-060 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-060-dumps.html (191 New Questions)