Certified 1Z0-060 Braindumps 2021
1z0 060 pdf are updated and 1z0 060 pdf are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0 060 pdf you will be ready for the real 1Z0-060 exam without a problem. We have 1z0 060 dumps. PASSED 1z0 060 pdf First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Oracle 1Z0-060 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
In your multitenant container database (CDB) containing pluggable databases (PDB), users complain about performance degradation.
How does real-time Automatic database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) check performance degradation and provide solutions?
- A. It collects data from SGA and compares it with a preserved snapshot.
- B. It collects data from SGA, analyzes it, and provides a report.
- C. It collects data from SGA and compares it with the latest snapshot.
- D. It collects data from both SGA and PGA, analyzes it, and provides a report.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three operations can be performed as multipartition operations in Oracle?
- A. Merge partitions of a list partitioned table
- B. Drop partitions of a list partitioned table
- C. Coalesce partitions of a hash-partitioned global index.
- D. Move partitions of a range-partitioned table
- E. Rename partitions of a range partitioned table
- F. Merge partitions of a reference partitioned index
NEW QUESTION 3
Identify three valid methods of opening, pluggable databases (PDBs).
- A. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE OPEN ALL ISSUED from the root
- B. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE OPEN ALL ISSUED from a PDB
- C. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB OPEN issued from the seed
- D. ALTER DATABASE PDB OPEN issued from the root
- E. ALTER DATABASE OPEN issued from that PDB
- F. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB OPEN issued from another PDB
- G. ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE OPEN issued from that PDB
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about using flashback database in a multitenant container database (CDB)?
- A. The root container can be flashed back without flashing back the pluggable databases (PDBs).
- B. To enable flashback database, the CDB must be mounte
- C. Individual PDBs can be flashed back without flashing back the entire CD
- D. The DB_FLASHBACK RETENTION_TARGET parameter must be set to enable flashback of the CD
- E. A CDB can be flashed back specifying the desired target point in time or an SCN, but not a restore point.
NEW QUESTION 5
To implement Automatic Management (AMM), you set the following parameters:
When you try to start the database instance with these parameter settings, you receive the following error message:
SQL > startup
ORA-00824: cannot set SGA_TARGET or MEMORY_TARGET due to existing internal settings, see alert log for more information.
Identify the reason the instance failed to start.
- A. The PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter is set to zero.
- B. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to BASI
- C. Both the SGA_TARGET and MEMORY_TARGET parameters are set.
- D. The SGA_MAX_SIZE and SGA_TARGET parameter values are not equal.
NEW QUESTION 6
You performed an incremental level 0 backup of a database:
RMAN > BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL 0 DATABASE;
To enable block change tracking after the incremental level 0 backup, you issued this command:
SQL > ALTER DATABASE ENABLE BLOCK CHANGE TRACKING USING FILE
To perform an incremental level 1 cumulative backup, you issued this command: RMAN> BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL 1 CUMULATIVE DATABASE;
Which three statements are true?
- A. Backup change tracking will sometimes reduce I/O performed during cumulative incremental backups.
- B. The change tracking file must always be backed up when you perform a full database backup.
- C. Block change tracking will always reduce I/O performed during cumulative incremental backups.
- D. More than one database block may be read by an incremental backup for a change made to a single block.
- E. The incremental level 1 backup that immediately follows the enabling of block change tracking will not read the change tracking file to discover changed blocks.
NEW QUESTION 7
On your Oracle 12c database, you Issue the following commands to create indexes
SQL > CREATE INDEX oe.ord_customer_ix1 ON oe.orders (customers_id, sales_rep_id) INVISIBLE;
SQL> CREATE BITMAP INDEX oe.ord_customer_ix2 ON oe.orders (customers_id, sales_rep_id);
Which two statement are correct?
- A. Both the indexes are created; however, only the ORD_COSTOMER index is visible.
- B. The optimizer evaluates index access from both the Indexes before deciding on which index to use for query execution plan.
- C. Only the ORD_CUSTOMER_IX1 index is create
- D. Only the ORD_CUSTOMER_IX2 index is create
- E. Both the indexes are updated when a new row is inserted, updated, or deleted In the orders table.
NEW QUESTION 8
You run a script that completes successfully using SQL*Plus that performs these actions:
1.Creates a multitenant container database (CDB)
2.Plugs in three pluggable databases (PDBs)
3.Shuts down the CDB instance
4.Starts up the CDB instance using STARTUP OPEN READ WRITE Which two statements are true about the outcome after running the script?
- A. The seed will be in mount state.
- B. The seed will be opened read-only.
- C. The seed will be opened read/write.
- D. The other PDBs will be in mount state.
- E. The other PDBs will be opened read-only.
- F. The PDBs will be opened read/write.
NEW QUESTION 9
You upgrade your Oracle database in a multiprocessor environment. As a recommended you execute the following script:
SQL > @utlrp.sql
Which two actions does the script perform?
- A. Parallel compilation of only the stored PL/SQL code
- B. Sequential recompilation of only the stored PL/SQL code
- C. Parallel recompilation of any stored PL/SQL code
- D. Sequential recompilation of any stored PL/SQL code
- E. Parallel recompilation of Java code
- F. Sequential recompilation of Java code
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true about the use of the procedures listed in the v$sysaux_occupants.move_procedure column?
- A. The procedure may be used for some components to relocate component data to the SYSAUX tablespace from its current tablespace.
- B. The procedure may be used for some components to relocate component data from the SYSAUX tablespace to another tablespace.
- C. All the components may be moved into SYSAUX tablespace.
- D. All the components may be moved from the SYSAUX tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 11
You conned using SQL Plus to the root container of a multitenant container database (CDB) with SYSDBA privilege.
The CDB has several pluggable databases (PDBs) open in the read/write mode. There are ongoing transactions in both the CDB and PDBs.
What happens alter issuing the SHUTDOWN TRANSACTIONAL statement?
- A. The shutdown proceeds immediately.The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in the PDBs are either committed or rolled hack.
- B. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in the CDB are either committed or rolled back.
- C. The shutdown proceeds as soon as all transactions in both the CDB and PDBs are either committed or rolled back.
- D. The statement results in an error because there are open PDBs.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your multitenant container (CDB) contains two pluggable databases (PDB), HR_PDB and ACCOUNTS_PDB, both of which use the CDB tablespace. The temp file is called temp01.tmp.
A user issues a query on a table on one of the PDBs and receives the following error: ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01565: error in identifying file ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/CDB1/temp01.tmp’
ORA-27037: unable to obtain file status
Identify two ways to rectify the error.
- A. Add a new temp file to the temporary tablespace and drop the temp file that that produced the error.
- B. Shut down the database instance, restore the temp01.tmp file from the backup, and then restart the database.
- C. Take the temporary tablespace offline, recover the missing temp file by applying redo logs, and then bring the temporary tablespace online.
- D. Shutdown the database instance, restore and recover the temp file from the backup, and then open the database with RESETLOGS.
- E. Shut down the database instance and then restart the CDB and PDBs.
NEW QUESTION 13
A new report process containing a complex query is written, with high impact on the database. You want to collect basic statistics about query, such as the level of parallelism, total database time, and the number of I/O requests.
For the database instance STATISTICS_LEVEL, the initialization parameter is set to
TYPICAL and the CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS parameter is set to DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING.
What should you do to accomplish this task?
- A. Execute the query and view Active Session History (ASH) for information about the query.
- B. Enable SQL trace for the query.
- C. Create a database operation, execute the query, and use the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR function to view the report.
- D. Use the DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO.SET_SESSION_LONGOPS procedure to monitor query execution and view the information from the V$SESSION_LONGOPS view.
NEW QUESTION 14
In your Database, the TBS PERCENT USED parameter is set to 60 and the TBS PERCENT FREE parameter is set to 20.
Which two storage-tiering actions might be automated when using information Lifecycle Management (ILM) to automate data movement?
- A. The movement of all segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
- B. Setting the target tablespace to read-only
- C. The movement of some segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
- D. Setting the target tablespace offline
- E. The movement of some blocks to a target tablespace with a lower degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the following command:
ALTER SYSTEM SET enable_ddl_logging=FALSE;
Which statement is true?
- A. None of the data definition language (DDL) statements are logged in the trace file.
- B. Only DDL commands that resulted in errors are logged in the alert log file.
- C. A new log.xml file that contains the DDL statements is created, and the DDL command details are removed from the alert log file.
- D. Only DDL commands that resulted in the creation of new database files are logge
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two benefits of installing Grid Infrastructure software for a stand-alone server before installing and creating an Oracle database?
- A. Effectively implements role separation
- B. Enables you to take advantage of Oracle Managed Files.
- C. Automatically registers the database with Oracle Restart.
- D. Helps you to easily upgrade the database from a prior release.
- E. Enables the Installation of Grid Infrastructure files on block or raw devices.
NEW QUESTION 17
In your multitenant container database (CDB) containing pluggable database (PDBs), the HR user executes the following commands to create and grant privileges on a procedure:
CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE create_test_v (v_emp_id NUMBER, v_ename
VARCHAR2, v_SALARY NUMBER, v_dept_id NUMBER)
INSERT INTO hr.test VALUES (V_emp_id, V_ename, V_salary, V_dept_id);
GRANT EXECUTE ON CREATE_TEST TO john, jim, smith, king;
How can you prevent users having the EXECUTE privilege on the CREATE_TEST procedure from inserting values into tables on which they do not have any privileges?
- A. Create the CREATE_TEST procedure with definer’s rights.
- B. Grant the EXECUTE privilege to users with GRANT OPTION on the CREATE_TEST procedure.
- C. Create the CREATE_TEST procedure with invoker’s rights.
- D. Create the CREATE_TEST procedure as part of a package and grant users the EXECUTE privilege the package.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-060 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 1Z0-060 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-060/ (191 Q&As Dumps)