Top Quality 1Z0-064 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
Exam Code: 1Z0-064 (), Exam Name: Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning, Certification Provider: Oracle Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Z0-064 Exam.
Oracle 1Z0-064 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the Time Model Statistics section of an AWR report:
Which two inferences can be definitely derived from this section? (Choose two.)
- A. The available CPU resources were not utilized to their maximum capacity.
- B. All sequence numbers used during this AWR time interval were cached.
- C. A large number of connected user sessions were idle.
- D. New child cursors were created because of new bind values or usage of literal values as well as different bind types or sizes.
- E. The DB CPU time was not spent exclusively for processing SQL statements.
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to generate statistics for new objects added to an OLTP application without affecting old statistics and the sessions that currently use them.
Which two tasks would you perform to test the new statistics? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the OPTIMIZER_USE_PENDING_STATISTICS initialization parameter to TRUE for the session.
- B. Set the STALE_PERCENT statistics preference to zero and then gather statistics.
- C. Set the PUBLISH statistics preference to FALSE and then gather statistics.
- D. Use the DBMS_STATS.PUBLISH_PENDING_STATS procedure to make pending statistics the current statistics.
- E. Set the NO_INVALIDATE statistics preference to FALSE and gather statistics without affecting old statistics.
NEW QUESTION 3
You have been asked to assess if using column store compression (previously known as hybrid columnar compression or HCC) would help improve the performance of queries on some large tables.
Which three aspects should you consider before you choose this compression method? (Choose three.)
- A. Check whether direct path load operations are used to insert rows in the table.
- B. Check whether the table is frequently queried using full table scans as column store compression only minimizes I/O during full table scans.
- C. Check whether the table is frequently updated because it will have overhead for insert and update operations.
- D. Check whether the table has LOB columns as it will minimize I/O for the queries.
- E. Check whether the table blocks are sparsely populated as this will defragment the blocks.
NEW QUESTION 4
You recently joined a new team administering a database.
You notice that full table scans are performing poorly compared with full table scans on the databases you administered in a previous job.
You decide that performance problems are caused by a misconfiguration of factors affecting full table scans.
Which three factors should you investigate to determine the cause of the poorly performing Full Table Scans (FTS)? (Choose three.)
- A. value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT
- B. storing query results in the result cache
- C. setting of the DISK_ASYNC_IO parameter to TRUE
- D. setting of the OPTIMIZER_MODE parameter to ALL_ROWS
- E. use of parallel queries
- F. block size of the tablespaces in which the tables being scanned are stored
- G. value of the OPTIMIZER_DYNAMIC_SAMPLING parameter
NEW QUESTION 5
You are administering a database that supports multiple applications, which make dedicated connections to the database instance by using different services.
You execute the command to enable tracing of the ORCL1 service:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. A single trace file is generated for all sessions mapped to the ORCL1 service.
- B. SQL trace is enabled for all modules and actions for sessions mapped to the ORCL1 service.
- C. An SQL trace file is generated for each session that maps to the ORCL1 service.
- D. An SQL trace file is generated for each of the modules using the ORCL1 service.
- E. SQL trace is not enabled for the service because a module name is not specified.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your database supports an OLTP workload during the day and batch processing at night. You want to monitor performance metrics to detect any degradation of performance in both types of workloads over a time period of 30 days.
Examine this list of possible steps:
1. Create a fixed baseline.
2. Create a baseline template.
3. Create a new moving window baseline.
4. Increase the retention period default value to 30 days.
5. Increase the size of the existing moving window baseline to 30 days.
6. Create warning and critical alerts for the relevant metrics.
7. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and specify a high- significance-level threshold type.
8. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and set different threshold values as a percentage of the maximum value.
Which option represents the required steps in the correct order? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 5, 7
- B. 2, 4, 3
- C. 3, 4, 8
- D. 4, 5, 7
- E. 5, 1, 6, 8
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true about Active Session History (ASH)? (Choose two.)
- A. The Data Sample size available in an ASH report is dynamic and, at any given moment, is directly related to the amount of work being performed.
- B. ASH contains sampled data from all sessions that are connected to a database instance at any given moment.
- C. ASH samples data from V$SESSION every second.
- D. An ASH report can be used to identify the service that may be the cause of a transient performance problem.
NEW QUESTION 8
You execute this query twice in a session:
Then you query V$SQL_SHARED_CURSOR for details about child cursors as shown.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. No statistics were collected during the first execution of the query.
- B. A subsequent execution of the query in this session is likely to undergo a soft parse.
- C. The second execution of the query was hard parsed because the estimated cardinality was inaccurate.
- D. A subsequent execution of the query in this session will undergo a hard parse.
- E. The second execution of the query was hard parsed because extended statistics were collected after the first execution of the query.
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the partial TKPROF output for an SQL statement:
Which two inferences can definitely be made from this output? (Choose two.)
- A. Array fetch operations were not performed for this query.
- B. No hard parse was performed for this query.
- C. The number of logical I/Os is almost equal to the number of physical I/Os.
- D. Another transaction held a shared lock on the table, thereby causing a significant delay.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine an extract from a PGA Memory Advisory for your database:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Automatic management of PGA memory is disabled.
- B. The current PGA size requires the use of a temporary tablespace for sorting operations.
- C. The current PGA size is sufficient and does not require the memory manager to allocate more memory.
- D. PGA size should be increased at least four times its current size for significant improvement in performance and disk space management.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two actions should you take to monitor the throughput generated by the modules of an application? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Resource Manager.
- B. Enable SQL Trace at the session level.
- C. Create a service.
- D. Use a dedicated server configuration.
- E. Use the DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO package to define the current module and action so that they appear in V$SESSION.
NEW QUESTION 12
Users complain about increased response time for queries in your production database that supports an OLTP workload. On investigation, you notice a large number of db file scattered read, latch: cache buffers lru chain, and latch: cache buffers chains wait events:
Identify three possible reasons for the increased response time. (Choose three.)
- A. too many sort operations being performed
- B. repeated simultaneous access to a block or small number of blocks
- C. the shared pool is inadequately sized
- D. queries not using indexes and performing full table scans
- E. queries repeatedly fetching blocks that are not in the database buffer cache
- F. cursors are closed explicitly after each execution
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the initialization parameters set for a database instance:
The database supports an OLTP workload. Applications connect to the instance using shared server connections and perform small, random I/Os. All the data files are on the same disk. You notice free buffer wait events for sessions in the database instance.
To solve the problem, you increase the size of the buffer cache. But after some time, you notice sessions waiting again on free buffer waits.
What will you recommend to alleviate the issue? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Run the I/O calibration tool.
- B. Configure the database instance to make asynchronous I/O available to DBWR.
- C. Spread the data files over multiple disks, controllers, and I/O buses to ensure that there are no hotspots in the I/O subsystem.
- D. Configure dedicated server connections for the applications.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You upgrade your database to Oracle Database 12c. The database supports a mixed workload and works with different workloads at different times. You notice in an ADDM report that the shared pool is inadequately sized. You resize the shared pool by decreasing the sizes of other pools, which results in inadequate sizes for other pools. You want to automate the sizing of SGA components.
Which two actions should you perform? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter equal to SGA_MAX_SIZE.
- B. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- C. Set the MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- D. Set DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE to their minimum required values.
- E. Set the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter to 0 and the SGA_TARGET parameter to 1.5G.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the parameters set for a database instance:
An application performs a large number of identical queries on small lookup tables very frequently. Users complain about the slow response time of queries on these tables. On investigation, you notice that buffers are getting aged out of the buffer cache. To mitigate the issue, you increase the value of the SGA_MAX_SIZE and SGA_TARGET parameters, but after some time, you notice the same issue again.
Which two would you recommend as long-term solutions for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. increasing the size of the database buffer cache
- B. configuring Automatic Memory Management
- C. configuring the KEEP buffer pool and altering tables to use the KEEP pool
- D. pinning the cursors of the queries in the library cache
- E. configuring the result cache for the instance
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about ADDM or Real-Time ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. ADDM can be run manually by selecting any range of AWR snapshots available within the AWR retention period, provided they do not cover a time period when the instances were restarted.
- B. ADDM runs in Partial mode to analyze any hung database issues.
- C. Real-Time ADDM can proactively detect and diagnose transient performance issues that last for a few seconds.
- D. Real-Time ADDM is automatically invoked by ADDM at the end of every hour.
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-064 dumps! All 1Z0-064 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-064/ (84 New Questions)