Oracle 1Z0-064 Study Guides 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-064 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-064 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-064 exam.
Also have 1Z0-064 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to capture the performance of your database during the last ten days of the first quarter of the current financial year, so that you can compare this performance against the remaining quarter ends of the current financial year.
Which method should you use? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a static baseline that can be used with AWR compare reports.
- B. Create a new moving window baseline and enable adaptive thresholds for relevant metrics.
- C. Use a repeating baseline template to create and drop baselines based on a repeating time schedule and set adaptive thresholds at a high significance level.
- D. Use fixed baseline templates to create a new moving window baseline and set relevant warning alerts that are computed as a percentage multiple of the maximum value observed for the data in the moving window baseline.
NEW QUESTION 2
In which three situations does DB time always increase? (Choose three.)
- A. when the host is CPU bound for foreground processes
- B. when I/O wait time increases for foreground processes
- C. when more connections are made to a database instance
- D. when CPU consumption by background processes increases
- E. when wait time for data to be sent over a network increases
Explanation: Reference: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/db-mgmt/s317294-db-perf-tuning-with- db-time-181631.pdf (page 21)
NEW QUESTION 3
You are administering a database that supports a mixed workload. Many applications are running on the middle tier that use connection pools to connect to the database instance. Application users perform OLTP operations during the day and another application performs batch job operations at night. You want to measure and prioritize the two workloads.
Which action would you take to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create database services for the applications, assign individual sessions created by the applications to consumer groups, and then set a priority.
- B. Assign profiles to users running the batch operations and make sure that a priority is set for resource limits in profiles.
- C. Create database services for the applications and assign different profiles to the sessions to set a relative priority for resource usage.
- D. Create database services for the applications, create a job class associated with the service, batch the jobs, and then create jobs by using the job class.
NEW QUESTION 4
You define the warning threshold for the tablespace usage metric for the USERS tablespace to be 60% and the critical threshold to be 80%.
Which two sources should you check for the alert information when either the warning or the critical threshold is exceeded? (Choose two.)
- A. the alert log
- B. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- C. DBA_ALERT_HISTORY
- D. DBA_OUTSTANDING_ALERTS
- E. DBA_ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY
- F. DBA_THRESHOLDS
NEW QUESTION 5
You have been asked to use table compression for two large tables. Given are the details of the tables:
The TRANS_DET table:
✑ The table is used by an OLTP application.
✑ High volume insert and update operations are performed on the table.
✑ The table is frequently queried using index range scans.
The TRANS_HISTORY table:
✑ The table is used by a DSS application.
✑ High volume bulk loads are performed on the table.
✑ The table is used to store archival data on which large table full-table scans (FTS) are performed.
Which row store compression would you recommend for these tables with minimal overhead on performance? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. basic table compression for both the tables
- B. advanced row compression for both the tables
- C. basic table compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table and advanced row compression for the TRANS_DET table
- D. basic table compression for the TRANS_DET table and advanced row compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table
- E. warehouse compression for the TRANS_DET table and archive compression for the TRANS_HISTORY table
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about gathering statistics? (Choose two.)
- A. If an application has only SQL statements with bind variables, it is better to drop existing histograms, disable creation of histograms, and allow the optimizer to select the best execution plans.
- B. If end users query newly inserted data, it is possible to get a suboptimal execution plan even if the automatic statistics gathering job is enabled.
- C. If concurrent statistics gathering is done by using parallel execution, the Resource Manager should be used for efficient resource management.
- D. For each session that is accessing a global temporary table, the optimizer uses only theshared statistics.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your database supports an OLTP system.
Examine the parameter values configured in your database:
sga_max_size = 480M sga_target = 480M pga_aggregate_target = 160M
The CUSTOMERS table contains 8,000 rows. The CUST_ID column is the primary key and the COUNTRY_ID column contains only three possible values: 1111, 2222, and 3333.
You execute the commands:
SQL> EXECUTE DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS(‘SH’,‘CUSTOMERS’);
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
SQL> CREATE INDEX COUNTRY_IDX ON CUSTOMERS (COUNTRY_ID);
You then perform a series of INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE operations on the table. View the Exhibit to examine the query and its execution plan.
Which two options can improve the performance of the query without significantly slowing down the DML operations? (Choose two.)
- A. creating a bitmap index on the COUNTRY_ID column
- B. regathering statistics on the CUSTOMERS table
- C. gathering statistics on the COUNTRY_IDX index
- D. creating a histogram on the COUNTRY_ID column
- E. increasing the size of the PGA
- F. creating an SQL profile
- G. creating a KEEP cache
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the partial Activity Over Time section of an Active Session History (ASH) report:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. In the first time slot, five different sampled sessions were connected to the database instance.
- B. In the second time slot, out of the nine sampled sessions connected to the database instance, only one sampled session was idle at the time of report generation.
- C. In the first time slot, only one sampled session was using the CPU.
- D. In the second time slot, five different sampled sessions were using the CPU.
- E. In the second time slot, 0.14% of the time was spent on the CPU.
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the query and its output:
Which two inferences can be definitely derived from this output? (Choose two.)
- A. The db file scattered read event has occurred 104 times in this session for file# 12.
- B. The session has completed performing a full table scan.
- C. The SQL statements in this session are performing excessive disk reads.
- D. The multiblock factor is 8 for this I/O but it could vary for the other I/O events.
NEW QUESTION 10
For your database some users complain about not being able to execute transactions. Upon investigation, you find that the problem is caused by some users performing long- running transactions that consume huge amounts of space in the UNDO tablespace.
You want to control the usage of the UNDO tablespace only for these user sessions. How would you avoid the issue from repeating in future? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a profile for the users with the LOGICAL_READS_PER_SESSION and LOGICAL_READS_PER_CALL limits defined.
- B. Create external roles to restrict the usage of the UNDO tablespace and assign them to the users.
- C. Set the threshold for UNDO tablespace usage for the users.
- D. Implement a Database Resource Manager plan by mapping the users to a resource consumer group with limits defined for UNDO tablespace usage.
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the query and its output:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Session 2832 had to wait 2029 seconds for a message to arrive because of a network bottleneck.
- B. Session 4208 is either idle or experiencing poor response time due to a network or resource bottleneck on the client process.
- C. Session 3346 is in wait state because it wants to lock a row in a block in which other sessions have already locked rows, and there is no free ITL slot available in this block.
- D. Session 3346 is in wait state because either it is waiting to update a row that is locked by another session or another session is trying to insert the same key value in a UNIQUE index.
- E. Session 4208 is definitely idle and should be killed to free network resources.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the output of the query executed to diagnose the reason for performance degradation of queries:
Which three factors will you investigate further to identify the cause of the performance degradation? (Choose three.)
- A. Check the number of disk sorts.
- B. Check for the causes of the full table scans.
- C. Check the number of chained or migrated rows.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. An application performs a large number of small transactions. Users complain about increased response times for transactions. On investigation, you find that the cache hit ratio is 69%. Examine a partial output from V$SYSTEM_EVENT:
Which four can be possible reasons for the increased response time? (Choose four.)
- A. The database buffer cache is inadequately sized.
- B. DBWR is not writing the dirty buffers fast enough.
- C. A large number of blocks are fetched from disks frequently.
- D. Several full table scans are performed by transactions.
- E. Blocks are aging out of the buffer cache frequently.
- F. Many sessions are waiting for buffers that are currently being read into the buffer cache by other sessions.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the structure of the EMPLOYEES table.
EMPLOYEE_ID is the primary key. No other indexes exist on this table. View the Exhibit to examine the commands and their output.
Which two actions should you perform to make the cursor bind aware? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a histogram on the DEPARTMENT_ID column.
- B. Change the default CURSOR_SHARING value to FORCE.
- C. Execute the query with the same DEPARTMENT_ID value multiple times.
- D. Create an index on the DEPARTMENT_ID column.
- E. Gather statistics for the index.
- F. Regather statistics on the table.
NEW QUESTION 15
In which three situations can dynamic statistics be used? (Choose three.)
- A. when the sampling time is a small fraction of the total time for a query
- B. when an execution plan is suboptimal because of complex predicates
- C. when extended statistics are not available for SQL statements that use complex predicates
- D. when a query is on a partitioned table with a global index
- E. when index statistics are missing on a column that is used in SQL statements with highly selective filters
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/TGSQL/tgsql_statscon.htm#TGSQL341
NEW QUESTION 16
Which four objectives are achieved by using Resource Manager to manage multiple concurrent user sessions that are competing for resources? (Choose four.)
- A. distributing available CPU by allocating percentages of CPU time to different users and applications
- B. limiting the degree of parallelism of any operation performed by members of a group of users
- C. limiting queries based on resource consumption of runaway sessions or calls that consume more than a specified amount of CPU, physical I/O, logical I/O, or elapsed time
- D. limiting the number of concurrent sessions for a user
- E. limiting the number of user sessions allowed to be concurrently active within a group of users
- F. limiting the number of parallel executions that can be executed by a user
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-064 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Exambible 1Z0-064 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.exambible.com/1Z0-064-exam/ (84 Q&As Dumps)