Renewal 1z0-083 Braindumps For Oracle Database Administration II Certification
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-083 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-083 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Replace Oracle Database Administration II practice guides.
Also have 1z0-083 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine these queries and their output:
An online RMAN backup of the CDB was taken an hour before Restore Point R1 was created. You want to
recover PDB1 toRestore Point R1. How do you achieve this?
- A. Execute FLASHBACK PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 TO RESTORE POINT R1 by using RMANwhile connected to PDB1.
- B. Execute FLASHBACK PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 TO RESTORE POINT R1 by using SQLwhile connected to PDB1.
- C. Execute FLASHBACK PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 TO RESTORE POINT R1 by using SQLwhile connected to CDB$ROOT.
- D. Execute FLASHBACK PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 TO RESTORE POINT R1 by using RMANwhile connected to CDB$ROOT.
- E. This cannot be done due to the lack of aclean restore point.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two are true about server-generated alerts? (Choose two.)
- A. Stateful alerts must be created by a DBA after resolving the problem.
- B. Stateless alerts can be purged manually from the alert history.
- C. Stateless alerts can be cleared manually.
- D. Stateless alerts are automatically cleared.
- E. Stateful alerts are purged automatically from the alert history.
Except for the tablespace space usage metric, which is database related, the other metrics are instance related. Threshold alerts are also referred to as stateful alerts which are automatically cleared when an alert condition clears. Stateful alert appears in DBA_OUTSTANDING_ALERTS and when cleared go to DBA_ALERT_HISTORY. Other server-generated alerts correspond to specific database events such as
ORA-* errors, "Snapshot too old" errors, Recovery Area Low on Free Space, Resumable Session Suspended. These are non threshold based alerts, also referred to as stateless alerts. Stateless alerts go directly to the History table. +++ Most alerts (such as "Out of Space") are cleared automatically when the cause of the problem disappears. However, other alerts (such as generic alert log errors) are sent to you for notification and must be acknowledged by you. After taking the corrective measures, you acknowledge an alert by clearing or purging it. Clearing an alert sends the alert to the Alert History which is accessible from Monitoring sub menu. Purging an alert removes it from the Alert History.
NEW QUESTION 3
For which two requirements can you use the USER_TABLESPACE clause with the CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE command? (Choose two.)
- A. to specify a default tablespace in a PDB cloned from another PDB in the same CDB.
- B. to exclude all tablespaces except SYSTEM, SYSAUX, and TEMPwhen plugging in a PDB
- C. to include specific user tablespaces only when relocating a PDB
- D. to specify the list of user tablespaces to include when moving a non-CDB to a PDB
- E. to exclude a temp tablespace when plugging in a PDB
- F. to specify the list oftablespaces to include when creating a PDB from the CDB seed
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are true about creating RMAN backups for an Oracle container database? (Choose two.)
- A. Tablespaces from different PDBs with identical names must be backed up by connecting RMAN separately to each PDB to back up the tablespaces.
- B. The BACKUP DATABASE command will create a pluggable database (PDB) backup when RMAN is connected to a PDB.
- C. SPFILEbackups can be created while connected to an application root PDB.
- D. The BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG command will back up archive logs when RMAN is connected to a PDB.
- E. The BACKUP PLUGGABLE DATABASE command can be used to back up CDB$ROOT.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine these queries and their output:
After a system crash, an instance restart and an attempted opening of the PDBs result in:
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Data file 24 can be recovered while PDB2 is opened.
- B. Data file 24 must be recovered while the CDB is opened.
- C. Data file 24 can be recovered while CDB$ROOT and PDB$SEED are opened.
- D. Data file 24 cannot be recovered while the CDB is opened.
- E. Data file 24 must be recovered while PDB2 is closed.
* 19c: PDB SYSTEM or UNDO Tablespace Recovery: The CDB and all other PDBs can be left opened. 1. Connect to PDB 2. Shutdown abort the PDB, if its not automatically done. sqlplus sys@sales_pdb as sysdba sql> SHUTDOWN ABORT; OR ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE CLOSE ABORT; rman target
sys@slaes_pdb rman> restore database; rman> recover database; rman> alter pluggable database sales_pdb open;
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three are true in Oracle 19c and later releases? (Choose three.)
- A. If the password file location changes, then the new location is used automatically by the Oracle Server.
- B. Schema Only accounts can be granted administrator privileges.
- C. All the Oracle-supplied accounts are Schema Only accounts.
- D. Privilege Analysis is included in Oracle Enterprise Edition and no longer requires Database Vault.
- E. Unified Auditing can be configured to audit only events that are issued indirectly by an audited user.
- F. Unified Auditing can be configured to audit only events that are issued directly by an audited user.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your CDB has two regular PDBs as well as one application container with two applicationPDBs and an application seed
No changes have been made to the standard PDB$SEED.
How many default temporary tablespaces can be assigned in the CDB?
- A. three
- B. eight
- C. seven
- D. six
- E. five
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three actions are performed by the Oracle Preinstallation RPM, oracle-database-server-xxxx- preinstall, for Oracle Grid Infrastructure, where xxxx is the Oracle version and release? (Choose three.)
- A. performing checks to ensure minimum configuration requirements for Oracle Grid Infrastructure are met
- B. creating the oracle OS user
- C. creating the OSDBA (dba) group
- D. creating thte oraInventory (oinstall) group
- E. creating the grid OS user
- F. configuring the OS for Oracle Automatic Storage Management shared storage access
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three are true about opatchauto? (Choose three.)
- A. It performs a shutdown and then a restart of all processes in both Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database home during the patching process.
- B. It must be invoked by a user with root user privileges.
- C. Patches are appliedvia opatchauto.
- D. Users must always input patch plans to opatchauto.
- E. It requires the Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database instances to be shut down before being invoked.
- F. It applies patches in nonrolling mode by default.
- G. It is used toapply interim patches to Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Oracle Database home combinations.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are true about Oracle Optimizer Statistics, their use, and their collection? (Choose two.)
- A. The number of table rows is considered when evaluating the cost of accessing a table using an index.
- B. Index balanced B*Tree height is considered whenevaluating the cost of using an index.
- C. The Statistics Advisor can help recommend the best way to gather statistics.
- D. Statistics collected using DBMS_STATS always yield the best optimizer result.
- E. The Statistics Advisor generates actions for all recommendations.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two are true about SQL Performance Analyzer (SPA)? (Choose two.)
- A. It is integrated with the SQL Access Advisor.
- B. It predicts the impact of system changes on SQL workloadresponse time.
- C. It provides before and after execution statistics for each SQL statement in the analysis task
- D. It offers fine-grained analysis of all the SQL statements in the analysis task as a group.
- E. SQL statements that were originally run concurrently are run concurrently by SPA.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two are true about duplicating pluggable databases (PDBs) with RMAN? (Choose two.)
- A. Two or more PDBs can be duplicated with the same RMAN DUPLICATE command.
- B. All tablespaces belonging to a PDB must be duplicated when duplicating the PDB.
- C. The auxiliary instance is automatically created with ENABLE_PLUGGABLE_DATABASE = TRUE.
- D. A user with SYSDBA or SYSBACKUP must be logged in with RMAN to the PDB to duplicate it.
- E. CDB$ROOT and PDB$SEED are automatically duplicated.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three are true about managing memory components in an Oracle database instance? (Choose three.)
- A. With Automatic Shared Memory Management, the database instance can increase the Large Pool size byreducing the Shared Pool size.
- B. With Automatic Memory Management, the database instance can increase the System Global Area size by reducing the Program Global Area size.
- C. Automatically tuned and resized System Global Area components will always revertto their initial sizes after an instance restart.
- D. Automatic Memory Management must be used together with locking the System Global Area into physical memory.
- E. With Automatic Shared Memory Management, the database instance can increase the Program Global Area size by reducing the System Global Area size.
- F. On Line Transaction Processing systems often use less Program Global Area than Decision Support Systems.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which four are true about RMAN backup sets? (Choose four.)
- A. A backup piece can belong to only one backup set.
- B. A data file can be split into multiple sections stored in different backup sets.
- C. A data file canbe split into multiple sections stored in different backup pieces in the same backup set.
- D. Blocks from multiple data files can be contained in one backup piece,
- E. A backup set can contain only one backup piece.
- F. A backup set must be written to media.
- G. A backup set must be written to disk.
- H. Blocks from multiple data files can be contained in one backup set,
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three are true about RMAN persistent configuration settings, administration, and their effects? (Choose three.)
- A. A target database’s persistent RMAN configuration settings are always stored in the target’s control file
- B. Backup older than the recovery window retention policy are always deleted automatically if the backup location has insufficient space.
- C. Backups written to the fast recovery area (FRA) that are oboslete based on the redundancy retention policy can be deleted automatically to free space.
- D. The RMAN SHOW ALL command displays only settings with nondefault values.
- E. A target database’s persistent RMAN configuration settings are always synchronized automatically with the RMAN catalog.
- F. The V$RMAN_CONFIGURATION view displays only settings with values that have been modified.
- G. A DBA must specify either a redundancy retention policy or a recovery window retention policy.
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine this output:
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Any PDB not specified in the plan will be unable to execute statementsin parallel.
- B. PDB3 can use all available parallel execution processes at times.
- C. PDB1 is always limited to 40% of the available system resources regardless of demand.
- D. Any PDB not specified in the plan will be able to use a maximum of 16.5% of the available system resources.
- E. PDB3 is guaranteed to receive at least 20% of the available system resources if there is enough demand.
- F. PDB2 is guaranteed at least 25% of the available parallel execution processes if there is enough demand.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three are true about thresholds, metrics, and server-generated alerts? (Choose three.)
- A. All metrics are instance related.
- B. Cleared statefulalerts are displayed by querying DBA_ALERT_HISTORY.
- C. A space usage management alert is automatically cleared after the underlying problem is resolved.
- D. They are generated by SMON when a tablespace is 97% full.
- E. Metrics are statistical counts for aspecific unit.
- F. STATISTICS_LEVEL must be set to ALL to generate alerts.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three are true about Recovery Manager (RMAN) in Oracle Database 19c and later releases? (Choose three.)
- A. It is only possible for RMAN to connect to a pluggable database as a target if an RMAN Virtual Private Catalog is used.
- B. It isalways possible for RMAN to connect to a pluggable database as a target if any RMAN Catalog is used.
- C. A Virtual Private Catalog used to register a container database must be created in a pluggable database.
- D. A Virtual Private Catalog used to registera container database can be created in a pluggable database.
- E. It is always possible for RMAN to connect to a pluggable database as a target.
- F. A Virtual Private Catalog used to register a container database can be created in a non-container database.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three can be done using Oracle Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) starting from Oracle Database 19c? (Choose three.)
- A. cloning a remote container database in interactive mode
- B. cloning a remote pluggable database in silent mode
- C. relocating a remote pluggable database in interactive mode
- D. relocating a remote container database in silent mode
- E. cloning a remote container database in silent mode
- F. relocating a remote pluggable database in silent mode
- G. relocating aremote container database in interactive mode
NEW QUESTION 20
You are managing this configuration:
CDB1is a container database.
PDB1andPDB2are two pluggable databases inCDB1.
USER1.EMPis a table inPDB1andUSER2.DEPTis a table inPDB2.
CDB1userSYSexecutes these commands after connecting successfully toPDB2:
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The inserts on USER1.EMP remain uncommitted when the session connected to PDB2.
- B. The inserts on USER1.EMP were committed when the session inserted a row into USER2.DEPT.
- C. The insert on USER2.DEPT fails because of the active transaction in the parent container.
- D. The insert on USER2.DEPT is a recursive autonomous transaction by the child session and is committed.
- E. The inserts on USER1.EMP were rolled back when the session connected to PDB2.
- F. The insert on USER2.DEPT is uncommitted.
- G. The inserts on USER1.EMP were committed when the session connected to PDB2.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about the character sets used in an Oracle database? (Choose two.)
- A. Single-byte character sets provide betterperformance than multibyte character sets.
- B. Unicode enables information from any language to be stored using a single character set.
- C. Unicode is the only supported character set for Oracle databases created using Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA).
- D. Single-byte character sets always use 7-bit encoding schemes.
- E. Multibyte character sets allow more efficient space utilization than single byte character sets.
- F. Single-byte character sets always use 8-bit encoding schemes.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three are true about upgrading Oracle Grid Infrastructure? (Choose three.)
- A. A direct upgrade can be performed only from the immediately preceding Oracle Grid Infrastructure version.
- B. The newer version is installed in a separate Oracle Grid Infrastructure home on the same server as the existing version.
- C. An existing Oracle base can be used.
- D. The upgrade process will automatically install all mandatory patches for the current version of Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- E. Existing Oracle Database instances must be shut down before starting the upgrade.
- F. Only the grid user can perform the upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-083 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-files.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1z0-083/ (New 96 Q&As)