Printable 200-355 Dumps Questions 2021
Proper study guides for 200-355 Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals certified begins with ccna wireless 200 355 pdf download preparation products which designed to deliver the ccna wireless 200 355 pdf download by making you pass the 200-355 test at your first time. Try the free ccna wireless 200 355 official cert guide right now.
Free 200-355 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Which tool is shown?
- A. Cisco WCS client troubleshooting tool
- B. Cisco WLC client troubleshooting tool
- C. WLAN Client Debug Analyzer
- D. Cisco WLAN Connection Advisor
NEW QUESTION 2
When Cisco AnyConnect modules are installed on a PC, which module must be installed first?
- A. telemetry
- B. web security
- C. VPN
- D. NAM
- E. DART
- F. posture
- G. CSSC
NEW QUESTION 3
A network engineer is connected via wireless to a Cisco AireOS WLC and wants to download the configuration but is unable to do so. Which change will correct the issue?
- A. enable management via wireless
- B. connect via wired network
- C. enable Telnet
- D. enable WebAuth SecureWeb
- E. connect on 5-GHz SSID
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option describes computer-to-computer wireless communication?
- A. BSS and BSA
- B. IBSS and ad hoc network
- C. ad hoc network and BSA
- D. IBSS and ESS
- E. ESS and BSA
- F. BSS and ad hoc network
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the Exhibit.
Which type of antenna dos the H-plane pattern show?
- A. vertically polarized sector
- B. dipole
- C. deiversity patch
- D. directional dish
NEW QUESTION 6
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements about WiMAX technology are true? (Choose two.)
- A. WiMAX is defined by 802.11i.
- B. Typically, fixed WiMAX networks have a higher-gain directional antenna installed near the client.
- C. WiMAX is capable of working as a long-range system over several miles.
- D. WiMAX works only for licensed frequencies.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is an MBSSID?
- A. a virtual AP configured on a physical AP that share a single physical device, which is one half-duplex radio
- B. a set of physical APs configured in a BSA to form cells that are controlled by a single controller
- C. the group of clients that are allowed to gain access to one or more SSIDs configured in an AP
- D. the identified overlap area between two cells, which identifies the clients that are operating in that area at any given time
NEW QUESTION 9
Drag the propagation behavior on the left to the corresponding environment on the right.
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer wants to deploy a mesh network with 2 root access points and 10 mesh access points. The root access points should be configured as which mode on the WLC?
- A. mesh
- B. FlexConnect
- C. bridge
- D. rouge detection
- E. sniffer
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement describes spread spectrum technology in wireless communications?
- A. Signal is spread across optical pulses.
- B. Signal is spread across variations of amplitudes.
- C. Signal is spread across one frequency.
- D. Signal is spread across a whole band of frequencies.
NEW QUESTION 12
In a network with a deployed Cisco WLC, which two entities must be configured with the shared secret key for 802.1X authentication? (Choose two.)
- A. WLC
- B. RADIUS server
- C. AP
- D. supplicant
- E. wireless client
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement best describes the ability of a wireless client to access and transmit a data frame to an AP?
- A. The client listens to the media until polled by the AP using PCF to send its data.
- B. The client listens to the media until a data frame is finished, at which time it transmits, unless a collision of data frames has occurred.
- C. The client uses random countdown timers to start the transmission of a data frame.
- D. The client listens to the media and countdown timers to start the transmission of a data frame.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
How do improperly set Telnet/SSH parameters effect the configuration of a controller with Cisco WCS?
- A. The CLI and GUI management of the controller both fail because Cisco WCS checks these credentials before opening a session.
- B. The Telnet/SSH username must have sufficient privileges to execute commands in CLI templates.
- C. The GUI management of the controller fails because the Cisco WCS uses the Telnet/SSH parameters to login to the controller.
- D. The controller remains configured in the Cisco WCS, but no management is possible through GUI from other client browsers.
NEW QUESTION 15
How many channels exist in the 2.4-GHz ISM band frequency space?
- A. 14
- B. 16
- C. 20
- D. 24
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
Which antenna would produce the given radiation pattern?
- A. patch
- B. Yagi
- C. parabolic dish
- D. dipole
- E. omni-directional
P.S. Easily pass 200-355 Exam with 490 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 200-355 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/200-355-exam-dumps.html (490 New Questions)