Cisco 300-160 Study Guides 2021
Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Cisco 300-160 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online 300-160 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which type of device can be deployed to add multi-homing capability to an OTV implementation?
- A. vPC
- B. IS-IS
- C. Edge
- D. Layer 2 gateway
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option accurately describes the OSPF Graceful Restart feature in Cisco NX-OS?
- A. keeps the control plane state active during an OSPF process restart
- B. shuts down the OSPF process gracefully to replace the router
- C. prevents the OSPF process from restarting when the process crashes
- D. allows a router to remain in the data forwarding path during an OSPF process restart
Explanation: A graceful restart, or nonstop forwarding (NSF), allows OSPFv2 to remain in the data forwarding path through a process restart. When OSPFv2 needs to perform a graceful restart, it sends a link-local opaque (type 9) LSA, called a grace LSA
NEW QUESTION 3
Which description of an edge-core-edge SAN topology is true?
- A. Core switches connect to servers.
- B. Edge switches connect to storage devices and servers
- C. Core switches connect to storage devices and servers.
- D. Edge switches connect to each other via ISLs.
NEW QUESTION 4
You must use one logical uplink for Fibre Channel traffic and Ethernet traffic on a Cisco UCS system. Which type of port should you use to accomplish this task?
- A. FCoE storage
- B. server
- C. FCoE uplink
- D. uplink
Explanation: Server and Uplink Ports on the Fabric Interconnect
Each fabric interconnect has a set of ports in a fixed port module that you can configure as either server ports or uplink Ethernet ports. These ports are not reserved. They cannot be used by a Cisco UCS instance until you configure them. You can add expansion modules to increase the number of uplink ports on the fabric interconnect or to add uplink Fibre Channel ports to the fabric interconnect.
You need to create LAN pin groups and SAN pin groups to pin traffic from servers to an uplink port. Each fabric interconnect can include the following types of ports:
Server ports handle data traffic between the fabric interconnect and the adapter cards on the servers.
You can only configure server ports on the fixed port module. Expansion modules do not include server ports.
Uplink Ethernet Ports
Uplink Ethernet ports handle Ethernet traffic between the fabric interconnect and the next layer of the network. All network-bound Ethernet traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
By default, Ethernet ports are unconfigured. However, you can configure them to function in the following ways:
You can configure uplink Ethernet ports on either the fixed module or an expansion module.
Uplink Fibre Channel Ports
Uplink Fibre Channel ports handle FCoE traffic between the fabric interconnect and the next layer of the network. All network-bound FCoE traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
By default, Fibre Channel ports are uplink. However, you can configure them to function as Fibre Channel storage ports. This is useful in cases where a Cisco UCS requires a connection to a Direct-Attached Storage (DAS) device.
You can only configure uplink Fibre Channel ports on an expansion module. The fixed module does not include uplink Fibre Channel ports.
NEW QUESTION 5
You plan to configure LISP between two data centers. Which two LISP components most be configured? (Choose two.)
- A. VTEP
- B. the site identifier
- C. a map resolver
- D. a map server
- E. VNI
NEW QUESTION 6
if you are connecting a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect in it's default mode to a SAN, what is the operating mode?
- A. trunk
- B. NPIV mode
- C. switching
- D. NPV mode
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two features are supported by VXLAN on the Cisco NX-OS platform? (Choose two)
- A. MP-BGP EVPN
- B. DHCP snooping
- C. PIM-SM
- D. OTV
- E. L2TP
NEW QUESTION 8
You are designing a fabric interconnect solution operating in END host MODE and connected to the upstream Cisco nexus 7000 series Switches for LAN and SAN traffic.
Which statement about the setup is true?
- A. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to FDISCs
- B. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated to Flogls
- C. All PLOGLS from the nodes that are connected to the end host fabric interconnect switch must be translated toPLOGls
- D. FDISCs
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two types of connections can be used to build data center interconnects via vPC? (Choose two)
- A. company-owned DWDM
- B. service providers MPLS
- C. service provider IP
- D. service provider DWDM
- E. service provider VPLS
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement accurately describes Cisco NSF?
- A. To configure NSF for an OSPF routing environment, all Area 0 devices and ABRs must be NSF-aware and must be configured for OSPF graceful restart.
- B. To configure NSF for an IS-IS routing environment, only L1 routers must be NSF-aware and must be configured for IS-IS graceful restart
- C. To configure NSF for a BGP routing environment, all neighboring devices must be NSF-aware and must be configured for BGP graceful restart
- D. To configure NSF for an IS-IS routing environment, only L2 routers must be NSF-aware and must be configured for IS-IS graceful restart
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options are advantages when using NPIV? (Choose two.)
- A. allows a single physical N-Port to have single WWPNs, and therefore single N-Port IDs, associated with it
- B. NPIV-enabled physical N-Port can subsequently issue additional commands to register more WWPNs and receive more N-Port IDs (one for each WWPN).
- C. allows a 'single' physical N-Port to have multiple WWPNs, and therefore multiple N-Port IDs, associated with it
- D. NPV-enabled physical N-Port can subsequently issue additional commands to register more WWPNs and receive more N-Port IDs (one for each WWPN).
- E. allows 'multiple' single physical N-Port to have multiple WWPNs, and therefore multiple N-Port IDs, associated with it
- F. N-Port on the physical host would have only a single WWPN (and N-Port ID).
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement accurately describes VSAN-based QoS when the same flow is present in two class maps that are associated to a policy map?
- A. The highest QoS value is used.
- B. The lowest QoS value is used.
- C. The QoS value of the class map that is attached first takes effect.
- D. The QoS value of the class map that is attached last takes effect.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have a Cisco UCS B-Series chassis. To connect to a blade server by using a remote KVM console, you should connect to the IP address of which component?
- A. mgmt0
- B. CIMC
- C. IPMI
- D. CMP
NEW QUESTION 14
Which technology provides additional scalability and simplification of an Ethernet network, providing more efficient forwarding and eliminating the need for the STP?
- A. OTV
- B. vPC
- C. PVST+
- D. FabricPath
NEW QUESTION 15
You plan to extend the Layer 2 domain by using OTV in multicast mode What must you consider?
- A. The same site ID must be used on all of the edge devices on all of the sites.
- B. The join interface must run IGMPv3
- C. The OTV site VLAN must be extended over the overlay.
- D. The site OTV VLAN must be the same on all of the AED routers on all of the sites.
NEW QUESTION 16
The classical access layer has its limitations due to a high value in which of the following items?
- A. oversubscription
- B. jitter
- C. cost
- D. 10 Gigabit Ethernet links
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two technologies can you use to automate the deployment of a data center network? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco ACI
- B. Cisco WAAS
- C. vPC
- D. Cisco PfR
- E. Cisco DFA
NEW QUESTION 18
Which option can be used to provide a nonproprietary method of load balancing and redundancy between the access and aggregation layers in the data canter?
- A. vPC
- B. PAgP
- C. LACP
- D. host vPC
NEW QUESTION 19
You deploy new server infrastructure by using a Cisco UCS platform. Winch two design options can you use to increase the redundancy of the new compute solution' (Choose two.)
- A. a 10-Gb uplink port
- B. a pin vNic in the server profile to a specific Fabric Interconnect node that has failover disabled
- C. adding multiple ports to uplink port channels
- D. static pinning at the server ports
- E. more than one server port to connect the Cisco UCS B-Series blade IOM
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two options are valid for Layer 3 connectivity between Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM and VEM? (Choose two.)
- A. an out-of-band management interface
- B. a dedicated control interface
- C. a virtual Ethernet interface
- D. a dedicated packet interface
- E. a VMware vCenter virtual machine virtual interface
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-160 dumps in VCE and PDF From Simply pass, Welcome to Download: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/300-160-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As Version)