Best Quality 300-210 Forum 2020
It is impossible to pass Cisco 300-210 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Passleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 300-210 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Renovate Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) practice guides.
Check 300-210 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Drag and drop the terms on the left onto the correct definition for the promiscuous IPS risk rating calculation on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
When the WSA policy trace tool is used to make a request to the proxy, where is the request logged?
- A. proxy logs
- B. access logs
- C. authentication logs
- D. The request is not logged
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are valid suppression types on a Cisco Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System?
- A. Port
- B. Rule
- C. Source
- D. Application
- E. Protocol
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Cisco WSA is intended for deployment in organizations of more than 6000 users?
- A. WSA S370
- B. WSA S670
- C. WSA S370-2RU
- D. WSA S170
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command verifies that the correct CWS license key information was entered on the Cisco ASA?
- A. sh run scansafe server
- B. sh run scansafe
- C. sh run server
- D. sh run server scansafe
NEW QUESTION 6
What access control action will analyze the traffic as it passes through the device?
- A. trust
- B. Allow
- C. Monitor
- D. inspect
NEW QUESTION 7
Upon receiving a digital certificate, what are three steps that a Cisco ASA will perform to authenticate the digital certificate? (Choose three.)
- A. The identity certificate validity period is verified against the system clock of the Cisco ASA.
- B. Identity certificates are exchanged during IPsec negotiations.
- C. The identity certificate signature is validated by using the stored root certificate.
- D. The signature is validated by using the stored identity certificate.
- E. If enabled, the Cisco ASA locates the CRL and validates the identity certificate.
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is troubleshooting ARP cache on the ESA. Which command accomplishes this task?
- A. diagnostic -> network -> arpshow
- B. show ip arpshow
- C. diagnostic -> ip -> arpshow
- D. show network arpshow
NEW QUESTION 9
Which set of commands changes the FTP client timeout when the sensor is communicating with an FTP server?
- A. sensor# configure terminal sensor(config)# service sensor sensor(config-hos)# network-settings sensor(config-hos-net)# ftp-timeout 500
- B. sensor# configure terminal sensor(config)# service hostsensor(config-hos)# network-settings parameter ftp sensor(config-hos-net)# ftp-timeout 500
- C. sensor# configure terminal sensor(config)# service host sensor(config-hos)# network-settings sensor(config-hos-net)# ftp-timeout 500
- D. sensor# configure terminalsensor(config)# service network sensor(config-hos)# network-settings sensor(config-hos-net)# ftp-timeout 500
NEW QUESTION 10
An engineer is using the policy trace tool to troubleshoot a WSA. Which behavior is seen?
- A. A real client request and details of how it will be processes by the web proxy are developed.
- B. SOCKS polices are evaluated by the tool.
- C. External DLP polices are evaluated by the tool.
- D. the web proxy does not record the policy trace test requests in the access log when the tool is in use.
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the function of the Web Proxy Auto-Discovery protocol?
- A. It enables a web client to discover the URL of a configuration file.
- B. It enables a web client to download a script or configuration file that is named by a URL.
- C. It enables a web client's traffic flows to be redirected in real time.
- D. It enables web clients to dynamically resolve hostname records.
NEW QUESTION 12
What command alters the SSL ciphers used by the Cisco Email Security Appliance for TLS sessions and HTTPS access?
- A. sslconfig
- B. sslciphers
- C. tlsconifg
- D. certconfig
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements about Cisco Firepower file and intrusion inspection under control policies are true? (Choose two.)
- A. File inspection occurs before intrusion prevention.
- B. Intrusion Inspection occurs after traffic is blocked by file type.
- C. File and intrusion drop the same packet.
- D. Blocking by file type takes precedence over malware inspection and blocking
- E. File inspection occurs after file discovery
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two types of software can be installed on a FP-9300 appliance? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Firepower Appliance
- B. Cisco ASA
- C. Cisco Firepower Management Center
- D. Cisco Firepower Service
- E. Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three access control actions permit traffic to pass through the device when using Cisco FirePOWER? (Choose three.)
- A. pass
- B. trust
- C. monitor
- D. allow
- E. permit
- F. inspect
NEW QUESTION 16
What are 2 types or forms of suppression on a FirePower policy (or FTD)?
- A. source
- B. port
- C. rule
- D. protocol
- E. application
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Cisco FirePOWER setting is used to reduce the number of events received in a period of time and avoid being overwhelmed?
- A. thresholding
- B. rate-limiting
- C. limiting
- D. correlation
NEW QUESTION 18
r01(config)#ip wccp web-cache redirect-list 80 password local
Refer to the above. What can be determined from this router configuration command for Cisco WSA?
- A. Traffic using TCP port 80 is redirected to the Cisco WSA.
- B. The default “cisco” password is configured on the Cisco WSA.
- C. Traffic denied in prefix-list 80 is redirected to the Cisco WSA.
- D. Traffic permitted in access-list 80 is redirected to the Cisco WSA.
NEW QUESTION 19
Drag and drop the Cisco Security IntelliShield Alert Manager Service components on the left onto the corresponding description on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement about Cisco ASA multicast routing support is true?
- A. The Cisco ASA appliance supports PIM dense mode, sparse mode, and BIDIR-PIM.
- B. The Cisco ASA appliance supports only stub multicast routing by forwarding IGMP messages from multicast receivers to the upstream multicast router.
- C. The Cisco ASA appliance supports DVMRP and PIM.
- D. The Cisco ASA appliance supports either stub multicast routing or PIM, but both cannot be enabled at the same time.
- E. The Cisco ASA appliance supports only IGMP v1.
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the maximum number of recipients per hour that the Cisco Email Security Appliance will accept from the green. public domain?
- A. 1
- B. 20
- C. 25
- D. 50
- E. 5000
- F. Unlimited
NEW QUESTION 22
What does the anomaly detection Cisco IOS IPS component detection?
- A. ARP Spoofing
- B. Worm-infected hosts
- C. Signature changes
- D. Network Congestion
NEW QUESTION 23
Which cloud-based malware detection engine uses machine-learning detection techniques in the Cisco Advanced Malware Protection cloud?
- A. third-party detections
- B. Spero
- C. Ethos
- D. Memcache
NEW QUESTION 24
Where in the Cisco ASA appliance CLI are Active/Active Failover configuration parameters configured?
- A. admin context
- B. customer context
- C. system execution space
- D. within the system execution space and admin context
- E. within each customer context and admin context
NEW QUESTION 25
What FirePOWER protocol provides gateway redundancy for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses on routed or hybrid interfaces?
- A. ECLB
- B. SFRP
- C. OSPF
- D. WCCP
SFRPYou can configure Cisco Redundancy Protocol (SFRP) to achieve network redundancy for high availability on either a 7000 or 8000 Series device high-availability pair or individual devices. SFRP provides gateway redundancy for both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. You can configure SFRP on routed and hybrid interfaces.If the interfaces are configured on individual devices, they must be in the same broadcast domain. You must designate at least one of the interfaces as master and an equal number as backup. The system supports only one master and one backup per IP address. If network connectivity is lost, the system automatically promotes the backup to master to maintain connectivity.The options you set for SFRP must be the same on all interfaces in a group of SFRP interfaces. Multiple IP addresses in a group must be in the same master/ backup state. Therefore, when you add or edit an IP address, the state you set for that address propagates to all the addresses in the group. For security purposes, you must enter values for Group ID and Shared Secret that are shared among the interfaces in the group.To enable SFRP IP addresses on a virtual router, you must also configure at least one non-SFRP IP address.For 7000 or 8000 Series devices in a
high-availability pair, you designate the shared secret and the system copies it to the high-availability pair peer along with the SFRP IP configuration.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-210 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/300-210/ (New 481 Q&As Version)