The Secret Of IBM C2010-555 Vce
Testking offers free demo for C2010-555 exam. "IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst", also known as C2010-555 exam, is a IBM Certification. This set of posts, Passing the IBM C2010-555 exam, will help you answer those questions. The C2010-555 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real IBM C2010-555 exams and revised by experts!
Online C2010-555 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A buyer runs a BIRT report which details Supplier Compliance. The buyer needs to further analyze the data in a spreadsheet to include an additional graph before reviewing the information with the manager.
Which process transforms the data?
- A. Export
- B. Preview
- C. Application Export
- D. Report Transformation
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator must store information such as address and phone number about individuals. In which application can this be done?
- A. Users
- B. People
- C. Persons
- D. Person Groups
NEW QUESTION 3
A company recently had to do a massive overhaul of a pump asset. The planner has to enter hundreds of tasks, sequence those tasks, and identify the labor, material, services and tools used on each task.
The planner knows that this work will occur again as the company has numerous pumps of the same type. What must the planner do so that the work plan does not have to be re-entered?
- A. Create a Job Plan
- B. Create a follow-up work order
- C. Acquire an extended warranty for the overall work
- D. Use the Create Job Plan from Work Plan functionality
NEW QUESTION 4
A custom field has been added to the Work Order Tracking application to identify the inspector for environmental impacts of each work order.
What type of role is used to assign the work order to the environmental inspector?
- A. Person
- B. Person Group
- C. A set of data related to the record
- D. A set of data related to the login user
NEW QUESTION 5
A company has multiple crews that work different days and hours. The administrator must define these work schedules. Where can this be done?
- A. Crew Definition in the Labor application
- B. Define/Apply Shifts in the Crews application
- C. Crew Definition in the Calendars application
- D. Define/Apply Shifts in the Calendars application
NEW QUESTION 6
An asset has an associated meter, RUNHOURS, and the Reading Type is set to ACTUAL. The asset will require maintenance every 500 hours of operation.
What must the PM configuration include?
- A. Associate the Asset to the PM, associate the RUNHOURS meter to the PM, Meter Frequency = 500
- B. Associate the RUNHOURS Meter, Meter Frequency = 500, Generate Work Order Based on Meter Readings (Do Not Estimate)? checked
- C. Modify the Meter’s Reading Type to DELTA, Meter Frequency = 500, Generate Work Order When Meter Frequency is Reached? checked
- D. Modify the Meter’s Reading Type to DELTA, Meter Frequency = 500, Generate Work Order Based on Meter Readings (Do Not Estimate)? checked
NEW QUESTION 7
A company is training on the use of the material status fields on work orders. What are the possible status values available for these fields?
- A. WMATL, AVAIL, NONE
- B. COMP, NONE, PARTIAL
- C. ONORDER, PAVAIL, READY
- D. AVAIL, NOTAVAIL, PARTAVAIL
NEW QUESTION 8
A company has critical and time sensitive processes and tasks foe repairing assets. The company maintenance supervisor would like to be notified if any of the time sensitive tasks are overdue.
What application would the company use to configure this?
- A. Workflow
- B. Escalation
- C. Cron Task
- D. Interaction
NEW QUESTION 9
When a route is applied to a work order, which of the following is possible result?
- A. A multilevel work order hierarchy
- B. Job plan tasks under work order tasks
- C. A report of work order operational steps
- D. Entries in the Assets, Locations and CI applications
NEW QUESTION 10
The maintenance supervisor is gathering data to use to build job plans. Only certain job plan will be carried over to the work orders based on the conditions applied.
What data can have conditions?
- A. Services, Tools, Assets
- B. Labor, Tasks, Calendars
- C. Labor, Services, Materials
- D. Materials, Specifications, Tools
NEW QUESTION 11
An asset requires maintenance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Three job plans have been created to meet this requirement called MONTHLY, QUARTERLY and ANNUAL. What is the correct job plan sequence that needs to be used?
- A. MONTHLY=1, QUARTERLY=4, ANNUAL=1
- B. MONTHLY=12, QUARTERLY=4, ANNUAL=1
- C. MONTHLY=3, QUARTERLY=4, ANNUAL=12
- D. MONTHLY=1, QUARTERLY=3, ANNUAL=12
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator wishes to create company records without first creating company master records. Which setting will allow this functionality?
- A. In the Companies applies, check the Create Company Master from Company? checkbox.
- B. On the company set, check the Automatically Add Companies to CompanyMaster? checkbox.
- C. In the Company Master application, uncheck the Bypass Company Master for Companies? checkbox.
- D. In the Organizations application, check the Allow Creation of Companies without a Company Master?checkbox.
NEW QUESTION 13
A company has a requirement to share calendar, classification, job plan, item description and PM data. What needs to be created?
- A. Single organization, single site environment
- B. Multiple organizations with a shared site environment
- C. Multiple organizations with one site per organization environment
- D. Multiple organizations with multiple sites per organization environment
NEW QUESTION 14
A company wishes to configure Maximo so that meter readings automatically create work orders based on condition monitoring points. The company has already configured the system in Organizational settings and created the appropriate condition monitoring points.
What additionally needs to be configured for this be accomplish?
- A. Any meter should be added to the asset and the ConditionMonWoGenCronTask should be active e
- B. A continuous type meter should be added to an asset and the PMWOGenCronTask should be active.
- C. A gauge type meter should be added to an asset and the MeasurePointWoGenCronTask should be active.
- D. A characteristic type meter should be added to an asset and the ConditionMonWoGenCronTask should be active.
NEW QUESTION 15
A new revision of a workflow subprocess has been created for a workflow process that has used earlier revisions of that subprocess. When the new revision is complete, the administrator wants to make those change active for new records started into workflow.
What procedure needs to be done?
- A. Add a new subprocess node that references the new version
- B. Choose View Synchronized Processes from the More Actions menu
- C. Choose Resynchronize an Active Workflow Process from the More Actions menu
- D. Choose Activate Process from the Common Actions menu to activate the subprocess.
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Easily pass C2010-555 Exam with 144 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared C2010-555 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/C2010-555/ (144 New Questions)