How Many Questions Of CSM-001 Question
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our CSM-001 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the GAQM CSM-001 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the GAQM CSM-001 exam. Latest GAQM CSM-001 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try GAQM CSM-001 Brain Dumps First.
Free CSM-001 Demo Online For GAQM Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
How should the Product Backlog arranged?
- A. Product Backlog items should be sorted by level of effort or complexity in descending order.
- B. Product Backlog items should be sorted by business priority in descending order.
- C. Product Backlog items should be date sorted in ascending order.
- D. Product Backlog items should be grouped by business category or feature.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is NOT part of the Sprint?
- A. The product is released to customers after each Sprint
- B. The principal goal for a Sprint is to produce release-quality increments in functionality
- C. Releases usually incorporate the result of multiple Sprints
- D. Occur at times dictated by customer and business needs
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the four stages of team development?
- A. Formin
- B. Stormin
- C. Normin
- D. Performing
- E. Lo
- F. Mediu
- G. High
- H. Developin
- I. Shapin
- J. Finishing
- K. Gatherin
- L. Buildin
- M. Developin
- N. Educating
NEW QUESTION 4
Select which option best completes the following statement: _______ is all about response to change.
- A. Change management
- B. Planning
- C. Customer satisfaction
- D. Agile
NEW QUESTION 5
Under what circumstances should separate Product Backlogs be maintained?
- A. There are several Product Owners for one produc
- B. Each Product Owner should have their own Product Backlog
- C. There are multiple teams working on independent product
- D. Each unique combination of team and product should have an independent Product Backlog
- E. There are multiple product features being developed by the same team.
- F. There are multiple teams working on the components of the same produc
- G. Each team should an independent Product Backlog
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements best describes Product Backlog items?
- A. Undefined or poorly defined Product Backlog items should be placed on the Product Backlog with a low priority
- B. All Product Backlog items are the result of a(n) analysis, requirements and/or design phase(s).
- C. Undefined or poorly defined Product Backlog items should be kept out from the Product Backlog until sufficient detail is known.
- D. Every Product Backlog item, whether low priority or high priority, should possess sufficient detail for the Team to complete in a Sprint.
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the recommended size for a Development Team?
- A. 6, +3 or -3
- B. 9
- C. 6
- D. 7, +2 or -2
NEW QUESTION 8
A line in the Agile Manifesto reads, " _____ and _____ over processes and tools". Please select which option best completes the statement.
- A. Customer; Individuals
- B. People; Relationships
- C. Customers; Employees
- D. Individuals; Interactions
NEW QUESTION 9
According to Scrum, the amount of time for a team to plan Sprint activities is expressed in what unit of time?
- A. Weeks
- B. Months
- C. Hours
- D. Minutes
NEW QUESTION 10
Select which of the following statements is the most accurate.
- A. The Scrum Master is responsible for documenting the Sprint Retrospective discussion.
- B. The Scrum Master is responsible for summarizing the Sprint Retrospective discussion and reporting the discussions to Senior Management.
- C. The Product Owner is responsible for summarizing the Sprint Retrospective discussionand reporting the discussions to Senior Management.
- D. The Scrum Master is responsible for facilitating and participating in the Sprint Retrospective
NEW QUESTION 11
The ______ control model requires that every piece of work be completely understood.
- A. Defined process
- B. Empirical Process
- C. Incremental Process
- D. Six Sigm
- E. Process)
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the primary responsibility of the Scrum Master?
- A. To Prioritize the Product Backlog
- B. To remove any impediments the Development Team encounters during their work
- C. To work with the Product Owner to develop the Product Backlog
- D. To manage the Development Team
NEW QUESTION 13
The individual, detailed pieces of work that are needed to convert a product backlog item into a working software component or solution are called:
- A. User Stories
- B. Use cases
- C. Line items
- D. Tasks
NEW QUESTION 14
How many hours per day should a person on a Scrum team work?
- A. A sustainable pace, usually from 7-8 hours per day.
- B. An "ideal day" measuring only when he or she is productive.
- C. However many hours are needed to get the work done.
- D. 14 hour
NEW QUESTION 15
The most encouraged time of day to hold a Scrum Daily Meeting is:
- A. A beginning of the day
- B. Immediately after lunch
- C. 4:30 PM
- D. 7:00 PM
NEW QUESTION 16
_____ constitute the Sprint Backlog and are often estimated in hours?
- A. User Stories
- B. Use Cases
- C. Features
- D. Tasks
NEW QUESTION 17
You are the Scrum Master. The Sprint will complete in two days. Each day of the Sprint is equivalent to 8 hours. The team has just enough time to complete all tasks in the remaining 16 hours with the exception of three tasks. Of these three tasks, two tasks (a total of 6 hours) are required to complete one Product Backlog item and one task (an estimate of 2 hours) is required to complete another Product Backlog item. How should the development team handle the remaining three tasks?
- A. The development team should negotiate with the Product Owner on the definition of "done".
- B. The development team should work the extra 8 hours to complete their commitment to the Product Owner
- C. The development team should place the two Product Backlog items back onto the Product Backlog
- D. The development team should keep the three tasks on the Sprint Backlog for the next Sprint and complete those tasks first
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the maximum duration of each Sprint planning meeting section?
- A. 1 hour
- B. 30 minutes
- C. 4 hours
- D. 2 hours
- E. 15 minutes
NEW QUESTION 19
Which objectives are covered as part of Sprint Planning?
- A. Understanding what functionality the Product Owner desires within the next Sprint and figuring out how to do it.
- B. Updating the scope of the release with all Sprints, end dates, and costs
- C. Reviewing current functionality that binds the software solution
- D. Recalculating empirical velocity, adjusting team capacity accordingly, and projecting end dates
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following are artifacts associated with Scrum?
- A. Product specification
- B. Effort chart
- C. Sprint backlog
- D. Product owner list
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement below best describes the primary objective of the Sprint Review?
- A. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work for Senior Management
- B. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work and to receive feedback from the Product Owner(s) on the work completed in the Sprint
- C. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work and to receive feedback from the Scrum Mater on the work completed in the Sprint
- D. The primary objective of the Sprint Review is to demo the Sprint work and to recommend ways to work better in the Sprint.
NEW QUESTION 22
Who determines whether the development team has been assigned enough work in a Sprint?
- A. The Development Team
- B. The Product Owner
- C. The Product Owner and the Scrum Master
- D. The Scrum Master
NEW QUESTION 23
When is the Sprint Backlog created?
- A. At the beginning of the project
- B. Prior to the Sprint Planning meeting
- C. During the Sprint
- D. During the Sprint Planning meeting
NEW QUESTION 24
Which three activities will a Product Owner likely engage in during a Sprint?
- A. Run the daily Scrum
- B. Answer questions from the Development Team about items in the current Sprint
- C. Update the Sprint burndown chart
- D. Work with the stakeholders
- E. Prioritize the Development Team's activities.
- F. Provide feedback
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full CSM-001 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CSM-001-dumps/ (New 112 Q&As Version)