High Value The-Open-Group OG0-093 Practice Question Online
It is impossible to pass The-Open-Group OG0-093 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Passleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed The-Open-Group OG0-093 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Improve OG0-093 TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 practice guides.
The-Open-Group OG0-093 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Complete the sentence. According to TOGAF, the simplest way of thinking about the Enterprise Continuum is as a ______
- A. Configuration Database
- B. library of architecture artifacts
- C. Requirements Management System
- D. Standards Information Base
- E. view of the Architecture Repository
NEW QUESTION 2
Complete the sentence. In TOGAF, legacy systems and processes that are going to be used again in the future are considered _______
- A. Architecture Building Blocks
- B. Components
- C. Patterns
- D. Re-usable Building Blocks
- E. Solution Building Blocks
NEW QUESTION 3
Please read this scenario prior to answering the question
The ABC company is an international agricultural company exporting bulbs, flowers and seeds worldwide. It is headquartered in Rotterdam in the Netherlands, and has sales and distribution centers in over 60 countries worldwide. Several of these centers include administrative, manufacturing, and research facilities.
To achieve full integration of their research capabilities with their development centers located in various climate zones, the company wants to develop strong self-directed teams in each location. It also wants to define new business models that are profitable while reducing their impact on the environment. The management is deeply committed to ensuring that the company is a world leader in socially responsible seed development with a business strategy that focuses on profitability through environmentally friendly operating processes.
The company international operations are subject to various legal and regulatory requirements. In areas such as genetically modified seeds, governmental controls are strictly enforced and compliance is critical. Recently a competitor was heavily fined for violating the regulations in a country where it was developing pest-resistant seeds.
The Governing Board is concerned, and as a result has approved the expenditure of resources to establish an Enterprise Architecture program. They have requested information about the status of projects that could impact regulatory compliance. They also want to enable the corporate legal staff and auditors to analyze proposed architectures to ensure that they are within the legal guidelines for a given location. In addition, the research organization should be able to see that the architecture is appropriate for its needs. TOGAF 9 has been mandated as the guiding framework for the development and evolution of the Enterprise Architecture practice.
Refer to the Scenario
You have been appointed as the Lead Consultant.
You have been asked to recommend an approach that would enable the development of an architecture that addresses the needs of all these parties.
Based on TOGAF 9, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. Depending on the nature of the architecture, a set of models should be created that can be used to ensure that the system will be compliant with the local regulation
- B. Stakeholders should be able to view the models to see that their concerns have been properly addressed.
- C. Each architecture activity should be developed using a consistent modeling approach that is uniform across all architecture project
- D. Each architecture should be defined based on this fixed set of models so that all concerned parties can examine the models to ensure that their issues and concerns have been addressed,
- E. A stakeholder map should be developed that allows the architects to define groups of stakeholders sharing common concern
- F. A set of views should then be defined that addresses the concerns for each group- Architecture models can then be created for each view to address the stakeholders' concerns.
- G. For those groups that have sufficient power and level of interest, a special report should be created that summarizes the key features of the architecture with respect to the particular locatio
- H. Each of these reports should reflect the stakeholders' requirements.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following best describes the state of architecture artifacts as a project progresses through ADM Phases A to D?
- A. The artifacts are transformed into solution architectures
- B. The artifacts become increasingly product focused
- C. The artifacts become increasingly generic and re-usable
- D. The artifacts evolve from generic architectures to organization-specific architectures
- E. The artifacts evolve from common systems architectures to foundation architectures
NEW QUESTION 5
In the Solutions Continuum, which of the following is the correct order of solutions ranging from generic solution to enterprise specific solution?
- A. Foundation, Common Systems, Industry, Organization-Specific
- B. Industry, Foundation, Common Systems, Organization-Specific
- C. Organization-Specific, Industry, Common Systems, Foundation
- D. Organization-Specific, Industry, Foundation, Common Systems
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following best describes the Standards Information Base?
- A. A repository area holding a description of the organization specific architecture framework and method
- B. A repository area holding a record of the governance activity across the enterprise
- C. A repository area holding guidelines and templates used to create new architectures
- D. A repository area holding processes to support governance of the Architecture Repository
- E. A repository area holding specifications to which architectures must conform
NEW QUESTION 7
Which one of the following is considered a relevant architecture resource in ADM Phase D?
- A. Generic data models relevant to the organization’s industry sector
- B. Existing application models
- C. Generic technology models relevant to the organization’s industry sector
- D. Existing IT services
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following best describes how TOGAF defines an enterprise?
- A. Any collection of organizations that has a common set of goals
- B. Any corporation with more than 10,000 employees
- C. Any organization involved in commerce
- D. Any organization whose stock is traded
- E. Any set of organizations based at the same geographic location
NEW QUESTION 9
Complete the sentence. TOGAF describes the role of an Architecture Contract as _______.
- A. an agreement between development partners and sponsors on the architecture deliverables
- B. a plan to ensure that architecture information is communicated to the right stakeholders at the right time
- C. a set of general rules and guidelines to support development of the enterprise architecture
- D. a timeline showing progression from the Baseline Architecture to the Target Architecture
NEW QUESTION 10
According to TOGAF, which one of the following best describes an enterprise architecture?
- A. An architecture of a commercial organization
- B. An architecture that consists of more than one subsidiary company
- C. An architecture that crosses multiple systems, and multiple functional groups within the enterprise
- D. The highest level of architecture that can be achieved in a given organization
NEW QUESTION 11
Complete the sentence. In TOGAF, every architecture view has an associated _______ that describes it, at least implicitly.
- A. architecture building block
- B. architecture model
- C. architecture vision
- D. requirement
- E. viewpoint
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following best describes the class of information known as the Reference Library within the Architecture Repository?
- A. A description of the organization specific architecture framework and method
- B. A record of the governance activity across the enterprise
- C. Guidelines and templates used to create new architectures
- D. Processes to support governance of the Architecture Repository
- E. Specifications to which architectures must conform
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following does TOGAF describe as "the structure of components, their inter-relationships, and the principles guiding their design and evolution over time"?
- A. View
- B. Artifact
- C. Model
- D. Deliverable
- E. Architecture
NEW QUESTION 14
Which ADM phase starts with the receipt of a Request for Architecture Work from the sponsoring organization?
- A. Phase A
- B. Phase B
- C. Phase H
- D. Preliminary Phase
- E. Requirements Management
NEW QUESTION 15
Complete the sentence. The Enterprise Continuum provides methods for classifying architecture artifacts as they evolve from.
- A. Foundation Architectures to re-usable architecture assets
- B. generic architectures to Oganization-Specific Architectures
- C. generic solutions to Industry Models
- D. generic architectures to reusable Solution Building Blocks
- E. Solutions Architectures to Solution Building Blocks
NEW QUESTION 16
Why does the TOGAF standard recommend that the Business Architecture be developed first?
- A. It contains a high level description of the business strategy for the organization
- B. It mobilizes operations to support the ongoing business architecture development
- C. It provides prerequisite knowledge for undertaking architecture work in the other domains
- D. It is the key document describing how the new architecture capability will meet the business goals
- E. It includes preparation activities such as customization of the method
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following reasons best describes why the ADM numbering scheme for versioning output is an example and not mandatory?
- A. To show the evolution of deliverables
- B. To permit adaptation as required
- C. To enable use with the Architecture Content Framework
- D. To support change management
NEW QUESTION 18
Which ADM phase provides architectural oversight of the implementation?
- A. Preliminary Phase
- B. Phase A
- C. Phase E
- D. Phase G
- E. Phase H
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is an objective of the Preliminary Phase?
- A. Develop the Architecture Vision document
- B. Draft the Implementation and Migration Plan
- C. Ensure conformance requirements for the target architecture are defined
- D. Establish the Organizational Model for enterprise architecture
- E. Operate the governance framework
NEW QUESTION 20
Please read this scenario prior to answering the Question
You have been appointed as a consultant to the Chief Enterprise Architect of a multinational corporation. The corporation has over 100,000 employees and is organized into 10 divisions with operation in over 60 countries and products sold in over 125 countries. It has major research sites at 8 locations worldwide.
The operations of the corporation are subject to legal and regulatory requirements for each country where they operate. The production of its products has governmental controls that are strictly enforced and compliance is critical. Recently a competitor was heavily fined for violating the regulations in a country where it was conducting a trial for a new product.
The Enterprise Architecture group within the company has been engaged in an architecture development system that will allow researchers at its product development laboratories worldwide to share information about their clinical trials. This system will also connect with external partners.
The Enterprise Architecture group is a mature organization. They use the TOGAF ADM with extensions required to support the manufacturing practices and laboratory practices of their target markets. Due to the highly sensitive nature of the information that is managed, special care was taken to ensure that each architecture domain included an examination of the security, regulatory and privacy issues that are relevant.
The Executive Vice President for Clinical Research is the sponsor of the Enterprise Architecture activity. She has stated that the changes to the Enterprise Architecture for the new system will need to be rolled out on a geographic basis that will minimize disruptions to ongoing clinical trials. The work will need to be done in stages and rolled out in geographical regions.
Refer to the Scenario
You have been asked to recommend the approach to identify the work packages that will be included in the Transition Architecture (s)
Based on the TOGAF standard, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. You would use a Consolidated Gaps, Solutions and Dependencies Matrix as a planning too
- B. For each gap, you would classify whether the solution is either a new development, purchased solution, or based on an existing produc
- C. You would group the similar solutions together to define the work package
- D. You would then regroup the work packages into a set of Capability Increments to transition to the Target Architecture taking into account the schedule for clinical trials.
- E. You would determine the set of Solution Building Blocks required by identifying which need to be developed and which need to be procure
- F. You would eliminate any duplicate building blocks, and then group the remaining Solution Building Blocks together to create the work packages using a CRUD matri
- G. You would then rank the work packages in terms of cost, and select the most cost-effective options for inclusion in a series of Transition Architecture
- H. Finally, you would schedule a sequential roll out of the work packages across the geographic regions.
- I. You would document the factors impacting the implementation and Migration Plan and group the gaps identified in the domain architecture gap analysis result
- J. For each gap, you would identify a proposed solution and classify it as new development, purchased solution, or based on an existing produc
- K. You would group similar solutions together to form work packages, and identify dependencies between the work packages and identify dependencies between the work packages factoring in the clinical trial schedule
- L. Finally, you would regroup the packages into a set of Capability Increments scheduled into a series of Transition Architectures.
- M. You would group the Solution Building Blocks from a Consolidated Gaps, Solutions and Dependencies Matrix into a set of work package
- N. Using the matrix as a planning tool you would then regroup the work packages to account for dependencie
- O. You would sequence the work packages to account for dependencie
- P. You would sequence the work packages into the Capability Increments needed to achieve the Target Architectur
- Q. You would schedule the rollout one region at a tim
- R. Finally, you would document the progression of the Enterprise Architecture using a state evolution table.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following does the TOGAF document define as architectural work product that describes an aspect of the architecture?
- A. Application Platform Interface
- B. Artifact
- C. Building Block
- D. Deliverable
- E. Framework
NEW QUESTION 22
What part of the Architecture Repository shows the building blocks that are currently in use within the organization?
- A. Architecture Landscape
- B. Architecture Metamodel
- C. Governance Log
- D. Reference Library
- E. Standards Information Base
NEW QUESTION 23
Please read this scenario prior to answering the Question
Your role is that of Lead Enterprise Architect within the staff headquarters of a large hotel chain. The chain manages over 500 hotels across North America and Canada, with another 230 hotels internationally in the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Unlike other hotel chains, which are often a mix of company-owned and franchised units, each hotel in the chain is an independently owned and operated franchise. Many of the hotels use the same internal IT systems that they used before they joined the franchise. Until recently, the only requirement that has been placed on each hotel is that they use a standard financial reporting system to report their financial results to the headquarters on a weekly basis.
The CEO of the chain has stated his concerns about the inefficiencies of the current approach and identified the need to change. He has defined a new strategic vision that will enhance the business by providing its franchisees new support services including worldwide reservations, global, national and regional marketing as well as consolidated financial, logistics, and yield management. This strategy is part of the long-term commitment to enhance the brand image and drive superior revenue for the chain. He has also stated that he expects improved financial results by the end of the current fiscal year.
These changes will provide the chain with improved utilization of its capacity and more efficient operations. The addition of a corporate-wide data warehouse will provide analytics that will enable the marketing group to improve its ability to target advertising into key national and regional markets to improve yields.
The chain has a mature enterprise architecture practice based in its headquarters and uses TOGAF 9 as the method and guiding framework. The CIO is the sponsor of the activity.
In planning this change, the Chief Architect engaged the services of a well-known consulting firm that specializes in business strategy. An initial study has been conducted to identify the strategic changes needed to implement the CEO's vision. This recently completed with approval of a strategic architecture encompassing the entire chain, including detailed requirements and recommendations.
Based on the recommendations from the initial study, the chain has taken the decision to adopt a packaged suite of integrated applications that is tailored to the needs of the hospitality industry.
Refer to the scenario
You have been asked by the Chief Architect to propose the best approach for architecture development to realize the CEO's vision.
Based on TOGAF, which of the following is the best answer?
- A. You propose that this engagement define the baseline Technology Architecture first in order to assess the current infrastructure capacity and capabilit
- B. Then the focus should be on transition planning and architecture deploymen
- C. This will identify requirements to ensure that the projects are sequenced in an optimal fashion so as to realize the vision.
- D. You propose that the target architecture is defined first, followed by transition plannin
- E. This is because the vision is well understood and the strategic architecture agree
- F. The target first approach will ensure that the current problems and inefficiencies of the baseline architecture are not carried forward, and that the proposed solution addresses the requirements identified in the initial study.
- G. You propose that the team focus on architecture definition, with a specific emphasis on understanding the strategic change parameters of the business strateg
- H. Once understood, the team will be in the best position to identify the requirements, drivers, issues, and constraints for this engagemen
- I. You would ensure that the target architecture addresses non-functional requirements so as to ensure the target architecture is robust and secure.
- J. You propose that the team focus on defining the target architecture by going through the architecture definition phases (B-D). This is because the initial study identified the need to chang
- K. This will ensure that the change can be defined in a structured manner and address the requirements needed to realize the vision.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following types of architecture defines technology standards for building blocks and reflects general computing requirements?
- A. Industry Architecture
- B. Transition Architecture
- C. Foundation Architecture
- D. Organization-Specific Architecture
- E. Common Systems Architecture
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version OG0-093 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/OG0-093-pdf-download.html (New 363 Q&As)