The Leading Guide To SPLK-3001 Testing Engine
Exam Code: SPLK-3001 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam
Certification Provider: Splunk
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass SPLK-3001 Exam.
Splunk SPLK-3001 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Where is the Add-On Builder available from?
- A. GitHub
- B. SplunkBase
- C. www.splunk.com
- D. The ES installation package
NEW QUESTION 2
What tools does the Risk Analysis dashboard provide?
- A. High risk threats.
- B. Notable event domains displayed by risk score.
- C. A display of the highest risk assets and identities.
- D. Key indicators showing the highest probability correlation searches in the environment.
NEW QUESTION 3
How should an administrator add a new lookup through the ES app?
- A. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup Definitions
- B. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup table files
- C. Add the lookup file to /etc/apps/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/lookups
- D. Upload the lookup file using Configure -> Content Management -> Create New Content -> Managed Lookup
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is a risk of using the Auto Deployment feature of Distributed Configuration Management to distribute
- A. Indexes might crash.
- B. Indexes might be processing.
- C. Indexes might not be reachable.
- D. Indexes have different settings.
NEW QUESTION 5
Where are attachments to investigations stored?
- A. KV Store
- B. notable index
- C. attachments.csv lookup
- D. <splunk_home>/etc/apps/SA-Investigations/default/ui/views/attachments
NEW QUESTION 6
Which component normalizes events?
- A. SA-CIM.
- B. SA-Notable.
- C. ES application.
- D. Technology add-on.
NEW QUESTION 7
Who can delete an investigation?
- A. ess_admin users only.
- B. The investigation owner only.
- C. The investigation owner and ess-admin.
- D. The investigation owner and collaborators.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which column in the Asset or Identity list is combined with event security to make a notable event’s urgency?
- A. VIP
- B. Priority
- C. Importance
- D. Criticality
NEW QUESTION 9
How is it possible to navigate to the list of currently-enabled ES correlation searches?
- A. Configure -> Correlation Searches -> Select Status “Enabled”
- B. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Filter by Name of “Correlation”
- C. Configure -> Content Management -> Select Type “Correlation” and Status “Enabled”
- D. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Select App of “SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite” and filter by “-Rule”
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the first step when preparing to install ES?
- A. Install ES.
- B. Determine the data sources used.
- C. Determine the hardware required.
- D. Determine the size and scope of installation.
NEW QUESTION 11
Where is it possible to export content, such as correlation searches, from ES?
- A. Content exporter
- B. Configure -> Content Management
- C. Export content dashboard
- D. Settings Menu -> ES -> Export
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is a key feature of a glass table?
- A. Rigidity.
- B. Customization.
- C. Interactive investigations.
- D. Strong data for later retrieval.
NEW QUESTION 13
After installing Enterprise Security, the distributed configuration management tool can be used to create which app to configure indexers?
- A. Splunk_DS_ForIndexers.spl
- B. Splunk_ES_ForIndexers.spl
- C. Splunk_SA_ForIndexers.spl
- D. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants to ensure that none of the ES indexed data could be compromised through tampering. What feature would satisfy this requirement?
- A. Index consistency.
- B. Data integrity control.
- C. Indexer acknowledgement.
- D. Index access permissions.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator is provisioning one search head prior to installing ES. What are the reference minimum requirements for OS, CPU, and RAM for that machine?
- A. OS: 32 bit, RAM: 16 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- B. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- C. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 12 MB, CPU: 16 cores
- D. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 16 cores
NEW QUESTION 16
How is notable event urgency calculated?
- A. Asset priority and threat weight.
- B. Alert severity found by the correlation search.
- C. Asset or identity risk and severity found by the correlation search.
- D. Severity set by the correlation search and priority assigned to the associated asset or identity.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following threat intelligence types can ES download? (Choose all that apply)
- A. Text
- B. STIX/TAXII
- C. VulnScanSPL
- D. SplunkEnterpriseThreatGenerator
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is a way to test for a property normalized data model?
- A. Use Audit -> Normalization Audit and check the Errors panel.
- B. Run a | datamodel search, compare results to the CIM documentation for the datamodel.
- C. Run a | loadjob search, look at tag values and compare them to known tags based on the encoding.
- D. Run a | datamodel search and compare the results to the list of data models in the ES normalization guide.
NEW QUESTION 19
The Add-On Builder creates Splunk Apps that start with what?
- A. DA-
- B. SA-
- C. TA-
- D. App-
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the default schedule for accelerating ES Datamodels?
- A. 1 minute
- B. 5 minutes
- C. 15 minutes
- D. 1 hour
NEW QUESTION 21
A site has a single existing search head which hosts a mix of both CIM and non-CIM compliant applications. All of the applications are mission-critical. The customer wants to carefully control cost, but wants good ES performance. What is the best practice for installing ES?
- A. Install ES on the existing search head.
- B. Add a new search head and install ES on it.
- C. Increase the number of CPUs and amount of memory on the search head, then install ES.
- D. Delete the non-CIM-compliant apps from the search head, then install ES.
NEW QUESTION 22
Recommend!! Get the Full SPLK-3001 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/SPLK-3001-dumps.html (New 60 Q&As Version)