What Downloadable 2V0-761 Free Samples Is
Your success in VMware 2V0-761 is our sole target and we develop all our 2V0-761 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 2V0-761 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 2V0-761 Practice Exams for VMware 2V0-761 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have 2V0-761 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company uses Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Workspace ONE to jointly manage access to Office 365. ADFS is the identity provider for Office 365. VMware Identity Manager has been added to ADFS as a 3rd party identity provider to ADFS.
Which service issues access tokens to Office 365?
- A. Integration Broker
- B. Active Directory Federation Service
- C. VMware Identity Manager
- D. Workspace ONE
NEW QUESTION 2
What iOS payload can be used to prevent attachments from a managed email configuration being saved to unmanaged locations?
- A. Managed Domains
- B. Restrictions
- C. Launcher
- D. Content Filter
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the standard conditional access policy for Workspace ONE to ensure only managed and compliant iOS devices can access assigned applications?
- A. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS) AND Device ComplianceIf the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) Password
- B. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS) AND Device ComplianceIf the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) None
- C. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS)If the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) VMware Verify Multifactor Authentication
- D. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS) Device ComplianceIf the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) None
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two actions can a user perform in the Self Service Portal? (Choose two.)
- A. Remove unmanaged applications
- B. Create a user
- C. Increase data usage limit
- D. Perform a device wipe
- E. Register a device
NEW QUESTION 5
Which component needs to be installed to import Horizon VDI applications into Workspace One?
- A. VMware AirWatch Content Gateway
- B. VMware AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
- C. VMware Enterprise Systems Connector
- D. VMware Tunnel Appliance
NEW QUESTION 6
Which feature allows an administrator to upload and assign content directly from the AirWatch Console?
- A. Managed Content
- B. User Repository
- C. Personal Content
- D. Admin Repository
NEW QUESTION 7
Which feature allows administrators to preconfigure user data on managed public applications?
- A. App Wrapping
- B. AirWatch SDK
- C. VMware Tunnel
- D. AppConfig
NEW QUESTION 8
Where can an administrator subscribe to reports in Workspace ONE?
- A. VMware Workspace ONE app
- B. Workspace ONE Identity Manager Console
- C. VMware Unified Access Gateway
- D. Workspace ONE UEM Console
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three parameters can be used to create authentication policies in Workspace ONE? (Choose three.)
- A. Device form factor
- B. Device compliance status
- C. Platform
- D. Device geolocation
- E. Network Range
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two resources can be enabled from Horizon Cloud for Workspace ONE users? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Horizon Application Management Bundle
- B. VMware Horizon Desktops
- C. VMware Horizon Applications
- D. VMware Horizon Workspace Suite
- E. VMware Horizon ThinApp
NEW QUESTION 11
What on-premises component is needed to integrate Horizon VDI with Workspace ONE?
- A. VMware Tunnel
- B. VMware Enterprise System Connector
- C. AirWatch Content Gateway
- D. VMware Unified Access Gateway
NEW QUESTION 12
The Workspace ONE application requires what minimum level of device security before allowing users to log in on iOS or Android devices?
- A. Biometric authentication
- B. Mobile Device Management
- C. Six digit alphanumeric device passcode
- D. Four digit numeric device PIN
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two requirements must be satisfied to push an internally developed application to an Android Enterprise managed device? (Choose two.)
- A. Supervise the device
- B. Integrate with Google Apps for Business
- C. Upload as an internal application to the console
- D. Leverage a Google Developer Account
- E. Publish in the Google Play Store
NEW QUESTION 14
What domain attribute must be included to meet the SAML assertion requirement for Just-In-Time provisioning in Workspace ONE?
- A. email
- B. userName
- C. firstName
- D. lastName
NEW QUESTION 15
What setting would need to be modified to prevent a user from performing an enterprise wipe on their device from the Self Service Portal?
- A. AirWatch Agent Setting
- B. User Role
- C. Device Ownership type
- D. Device Restriction profile
NEW QUESTION 16
A device on the Internet is not able to connect to the VMware Tunnel.
Which three are the VMware recommended troubleshooting steps an administrator could take to resolve this issue? (Choose three.)
- A. Telnet from the Tunnel front-end server to the Tunnel back-end server.
- B. Ping from the Internet to the Tunnel back-end server.
- C. Check the configuration on the console.
- D. Telnet from the Tunnel front-end server to the Console server.
- E. Telnet from the Internet to the Tunnel front-end server.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two ways can AirWatch Managed Content be assigned to users? (Choose two.)
- A. Smart Group
- B. Functional Group
- C. Organization Group
- D. Domains Group
- E. User Group
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Linux command grants the current user account temporary root privileges for a short period of time?
- A. chmod u+x
- B. ./
- C. chmod 777
- D. sudo
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three occur on an Android device when it goes through Adaptive Management and becomes
Workspace ONE Managed? (Choose three.)
- A. The Android for Work version of VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
- B. The Android device immediately goes through Android OS update.
- C. The Android device prompts user to backup internal storage to Google Cloud.
- D. The Work folder gets created on the Android device.
- E. The original VMware Workspace ONE app gets activated.
NEW QUESTION 20
What Android EMM technology does the Workspace ONE application require to support Adaptive Management?
- A. Android Enterprise
- B. Samsung KNOX
- C. G-Suite Applications
- D. Device Administrator
NEW QUESTION 21
Which Workspace ONE authentication policy set would provide Single Sign-On (SSO) while not restricting unmanaged iOS devices?
- A. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS)If the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) Device Compliance
- B. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS)If the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) None
- C. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS)If the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) Password
- D. 1) Mobile SSO (for iOS) AND PasswordIf the preceding authentication method fails, then fallback to…2) None
NEW QUESTION 22
What three components does the Workspace ONE configuration wizard set up for the administrator? (Choose three.)
- A. API connectivity between VMware Identity Manager and Horizon
- B. Mobile Single Sign-On
- C. Workspace ONE catalog
- D. API connectivity between AirWatch and VMware Identity Manager
- E. Conditional access policies
- F. API connectivity between AirWatch and Horizon
NEW QUESTION 23
What two ways can an administrator use to safeguard sensitive email content? (Choose two.)
- A. Implement the Unified Access Gateway.
- B. Configure the Device Enrollment Program.
- C. Implement SEG Proxy.
- D. Deploy email compliance policies.
- E. Deploy device token authentication.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two registration modes are available for Android Enterprise (commonly referred to as Android for Work) endpoints? (Choose two.)
- A. Work Managed
- B. Work Company
- C. Work profile
- D. Work Supervised
- E. Work Corporate
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-761 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-761-exam-dumps.html (New 65 Q&As)