A Review Of 100% Correct HPE0-J57 Exam Dumps
Actual of HPE0-J57 exam fees materials and practice test for HP certification for IT professionals, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated HPE0-J57 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Designing HPE Storage Solutions exam Today!
Free demo questions for HP HPE0-J57 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What can move data directly from a snapshot to backup storage independent of backup server software?
- A. SSMC
- B. Virtual Lock
- C. CLI
- D. Express Protect
NEW QUESTION 2
What advantage does the Unified API that is part of HPE’s composable strategy provide?
- A. infrastructure lifecycle managed with standard programming code
- B. single portal for managing servers, networking, and storage
- C. write-back capability and instant cable warmth
- D. dedicated object storage platform
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer asks for a 50 TB disk-based backup solution with deduplication. They also need additional storage for test/dev purposes.
Which single HPE storage platform can you present to the customer that will meet both of their needs?
- A. HPE Nimble SF series
- B. HPE StoreEasy Gateway
- C. HPE StoreOnce
- D. HPE Nimble CS series
NEW QUESTION 4
What has to taken into account when performing capacity planning for HPE Nimble storage using deduplication?
- A. Deduplication is performed on a per volume basic
- B. Deduplication is performed on a per array basic
- C. Deduplication is performed on a per application category basic
- D. Deduplication is performed on a per pool and block size basic
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true when defining object storage ?
- A. It is most suited for sharing files and characterized by volumes
- B. It is most suited for unstructured data and characterized by file share protocols like NFS
- C. It is most suited for unstructured data and characterized by containers or buckets
- D. suited for database It is most and characterized by containers or buckets
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer has a SAN infrastructure with an HPE C-Class blade enclosure, and a mix of ProLiant G7, Gen8 and Gen9 servers. They require a new storage platform.
How can you confirm the new storage array will be supported in the existing environment?
- A. Design an array with an older version of the firmware to ensure compatibility.
- B. Document existing server and SAN information, and consult SPOCK to ensure firmware compatibility.
- C. Design an array with the latest firmware, and recommend that the customer engage HPE PointNext to upgrade the existing hardware.
- D. Check recommended firmware levels in the HP SAN Design Reference Guide to ensure firmware compatibility.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which storage tool in the storage assessment foundry provide data protection analysis?
- A. Ninja protected+ (318)
- B. NinjaCrawler
- C. Ninja Thin
- D. Ninja Stars
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is correct when comparing functionalities of the AF,CF, and SF series in the nimble storage portfolio?
- A. Zero copy clone are unique feature of all flash array within the nimble portfolio
- B. SF series supports storage snapshots and replication using veeeam backup & replication CS and AF series support storage snapshot only.
- C. Inline deduplication for complete array capacity in combination with compression is offered by the AF and SF series only (67) need to check
- D. 99.9999% availability measured and guaranteed for AF and CF series arrays, SF series array offer 99.999% availability.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which built-in HPE 3PAR StoreServ technology reduces database transaction logs response time?
- A. Express Writes
- B. Adaptive Flash Cache
- C. Thin provisioning
- D. Thin Deduplication
NEW QUESTION 10
How does HPE StoreVirtual DSM for windows enhanced Microsoft windows native MPIO?
- A. It automatically create an I/O path to each storage system in the cluster
- B. It automatically adjusts transfer block
- C. It automatically combines HPE thin provisioning and volume migration technology
- D. It automatically adjusts the availability bandwidth between the switch and the array
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer uses Recovery manager central for Vmware (RMC-V).They need to ability to perform granular recovery of application item directly from backups...Which solution integrates with RMC-V to provide the desired requirements?
- A. Veeam Backup & Replication
- B. Netbackup
- C. StoreOnce cloudbank
- D. CommVault
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer asks for an integrated solution for their remote office with All-Flesh storage and ease of management. Application-aware replication to their main office is an important requirement. Which HPE solution component should you discuss with the customer first?
- A. HPE SimpliVity 380
- B. HPE MSA 2052 Storage
- C. HPE Nimble CS1000 system
- D. HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8200
NEW QUESTION 13
What is used to migrate data between nodes in an HPE StoreVirtual VSA environment?
- A. Network RAID
- B. Peer Motion
- C. SmartClone
- D. Remote Copy
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer need to server 40TB via file protocols including SMB and FTP to a board range of
client operating system in one location .security protocol dictate that data must be encrypted with FIPS 140-2 compliance. Which HPE storage solution you recommend?
- A. HPE MSA 2052 storage with HPE StoreEasy 3850 Gateway
- B. HPE 3PAR 8200 using self-encrypting drive with 3PAR file persona
- C. HPE StoreOnce 5500with data in fight encryption .
- D. HPE XP7 storage with encryption ready disk adapters
NEW QUESTION 15
Match the data access type in a SAN fabric to the correct description.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 16
Which software feature should an HPE 3PAR Storeserv 8000 customer use to optimize data protection and recovery, Including rapid online recovery for his VMware environment?(select two)
- A. HPE 3PAR Virtual Copy software
- B. HPE 3PAR Remote copy software
- C. HPE 3PAR Security software suite
- D. HPE 3PAR File persona Software suite
- E. HPE StoreOnce recovery manager central for VMware
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer has mission-critical applications that intermittently experience heavy disk I/O. The storage speed has the most impact on the application’s performance. The customer does not want to dedicate SSD disks to these applications because additional performance is only needed periodically, and moving the volumes between tiers takes too long.
Which HPE StoreVirtual VSA feature can address this customer’s challenge?
- A. Storage virtualization
- B. Space Reclamation
- C. Thin Provisioning
- D. Adaptive Optimization
NEW QUESTION 18
Which HPE storage solutions offer a two-tier backup solution for hybrid cloud with optimal recovery time? (Choose two.)
- A. Simplivity 380
- B. Nimble SF series
- C. 3PAR 8000 series
- D. StoreOnce with Catalyst
- E. Nimble CS series
NEW QUESTION 19
A large enterprise is experiencing exponential data growth of their existing Oracle databases. They are concerned about their increasing backup windows and the risk of non-compliance with recovery time objectives increase of data corruption in primary storage. Their primary storage is an 3PAR Storeserv 8400,and their backup target is an HPE StoreOnce System. Which HPE storage solution allow the customer to migrate this risk?
- A. RMC Express protect
- B. Catalyst in-Flight compression
- C. 3 PAR remote copy
- D. StoreOnce unified deduplication
NEW QUESTION 20
While demonstrating an HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9450 array, the customer asks you to demonstrate the File Persona features.
Which objects do you need to create to demonstrate these features? (Choose two.)
- A. File share
- B. Storage container
- C. Host
- D. Remote copy group
- E. Virtual file server
NEW QUESTION 21
A customer need to update the local sever at each of their branches keep up with the increasing demand for High-performance storage. The customer cannot afford to move to SAN at each state. Which HPE storage technology can increase performance for this customer?
- A. Smart Path
- B. SmartCache
- C. Adaptive Flash Cache
- D. Persistent Cache
NEW QUESTION 22
A customer needs to expand an HPE StoreVirtual VSA based cluster with two additional VSA instances. What do you need to consider when designing the new VSA instances?
- A. They will require downtime to re-balance the resources within the cluster.
- B. They must be configured into a new management group.
- C. They must be of equal or greater capacity than the existing instances in a cluster.
- D. They can only have equal to or smaller capacity compared to the existing instances.
NEW QUESTION 23
What owns the physical drives in an HPE 3PAR StoreServ Express Layout?
- A. a logical disk
- B. a chunklet
- C. a single node
- D. a node pair
NEW QUESTION 24
After a performance analysis, a customer plan to reorganize his adaptive Flash cache (AFC)
configuration and want to raise it from 256 to 768GB. Which action is needed to take advantage of the new
- A. Remove flash cache for all VVS then run create Flash cache
- B. Increase current AFC configuration to reflect the additional space
- C. Remove the old AO configuration and recreate a new one
- D. Run tunesys after raising the AFC to take advantage of the additional space
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure HPE0-J57 dumps! All HPE0-J57 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/HPE0-J57-dumps/ (117 New Questions)