Top Quality 300-075 Dumps Questions 2021
300 075 pdf for Cisco certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 300 075 pdf. 100% PASS 300-075 Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) exam Today!
Online Cisco 300-075 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three commands can be used to verify SRST fallback mode? (Choose three.)
- A. show telephony-service all
- B. show telephony-service ephone-dn
- C. show telephony-service ephone
- D. show telephony-service voice-port
- E. show telephony-service tftp-bindings
NEW QUESTION 2
When a call is made from a video endpoint to a Cisco TelePresence EX90 that is registered to a Cisco
VCS Control, which portion of the destination URI is the is the first match that is attempted?
- A. the full URI, including the domain portion
- B. the destination alias, without the domain portion
- C. the E.164 number that is assigned to the Cisco TelePresence EX90
- D. the directory number that is assigned to the Cisco TelePresence EX90
NEW QUESTION 3
Which option best describes a service that assembles a network model from configured locations
and link data in one or more clusters?
- A. LBM Hub
- B. LBM
- C. Shadow
- D. Weight
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option is a benefit of implementing CFUR?
- A. CFUR is designed to initiate TEHO to reduce toll charges.
- B. CFUR can prevent phones from unregistering.
- C. CFUR can reroute calls placed to a temporarily unregistered destination phone.
- D. CFUR eliminates the need for COR on an ISR.
NEW QUESTION 5
Company X has three locations connected via a low bandwidth WAN. Which two configurations are
required in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager region to provide the most suitable use of bandwidth while preserving the call quality? (Choose two)
- A. g722/g711 for interregion calling
- B. g722/g7l1 codec for all calling
- C. g729 codec for all calling
- D. g729 codec for intraregion calling
- E. g722/g711 codec for interregion calling
- F. g729 codec for interregion calling
NEW QUESTION 6
The Cisco Unified Communications system of a company has five types of devices:
•Cisco Jabber Desktop
Which two types of devices are affected when an engineer changes the DSCP for TelePresence Calls parameter? (Choose two.)
- A. DX-650
- B. Cisco Jabber Desktop
- C. CP-7965
- D. EX-80
- E. MX-200
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two gateways or trunks are considered to be call-agent controlled?
- A. SIP trunk registered to a SIP proxy server
- B. H.323 gateway
- C. H.225 trunk (gatekeeper controlled)
- D. Skinny Client Control Protocol gateway
- E. Media Gateway Control Protocol gateway
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer opens up a TAC case and wants to implement CCD/SAF service. Which menu navigation
sequence must an engineer navigate to when configuring a hosted DN pattern?
- A. Call Routing > Call Control Discovery > Hosted DN Pattern
- B. Advanced Features > SAF > Hosted DN Pattern
- C. Call Routing > SAF > Hosted DN Pattern
- D. Advanced Features > Call Control Discovery > Hosted DN Pattern
NEW QUESTION 9
There are two call control systems in this item.
The Cisco UCM is controlling the DX650, the Cisco Jabber for Windows Client, and the 9971 Video IP Phone.
The Cisco VCS and TMS control the Cisco TelePresence MCU, and the Cisco Jabber TelePresence for Windows.
After adding SRST functionality the SRST does not work. After reviewing the exhibits, which of the
following reasons could be causing this failure?
- A. Device Pool cannot be default.
- B. The Cisco UCM is pointing to the wrong IPv4 address of the BR router.
- C. The router does not support SRST.
- D. The SRST enabled router is not configured correctly.
NEW QUESTION 10
If you want to delete a SAF-enabled trunk from Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration, what must you do first?
- A. Disassociate the trunk from the CCD advertising service or CCD requesting service.
- B. Delete the trunk from the CCD requesting service node.
- C. Place the Cisco Unified Communications Manager node in standby mode.
- D. Redirect CCD advertising and requesting services to another Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options are dial-plan challenges in a multisite Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- A. use of same length directory numbers all over the network
- B. use of +E164 directory numbers and extensions for phones and services
- C. telephony service provider requirements on number format and types
- D. use of MGCP gateways instead of SIP trunks
- E. use of same DID numbers in multiple sites
NEW QUESTION 12
How many nodes can a phone establish a connection to at the same time?
- A. 4
- B. 3
- C. 1
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 13
Which task must you perform before deleting a transcoder?
- A. Delete the dependency records.
- B. Unassign it from a media resource group.
- C. Use the Reset option.
- D. Remove the device pool.
- E. Remove the subunit.
- F. Delete the common device configuration.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two important considerations when implementing TEHO to reduce long-distance cost?
- A. on-net calling patterns
- B. E911 calling
- C. number of route patterns
- D. caller ID
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements regarding the Cisco VCS search and transformation process are true? (Choose
- A. The Cisco VCS applies the search rules in priority order (all rules with priority 255 are processed first, then rules with priority 254, and so on).
- B. Transforms do not use priority numbers.
- C. Presearch transforms are applied before call policy is configured and before user policy is applied.
- D. Presearch transforms are applied after call policy is configured but before user policy is applied.
- E. The Cisco VCS applies the search rules in priority order (all rules with priority 1 are processed first, then priority 2, and so on).
- F. You cannot set up search rules according to the protocol SIP or H.323.
NEW QUESTION 16
In Cisco Unified Communications manager, where can you configure the default codec between two
different regions for all endpoints?
- A. Device Pool configuration
- B. Service Parameters
- C. Enterprise Parameters
- D. Endpoint Configuration
NEW QUESTION 17
When implementing a Media Termination Point, what determines the number of sessions that is
supported on each DSP?
- A. the codecs that are used in universal transcoding mode
- B. the size of the cluster that is being designed
- C. the number of full-duplex media streams
- D. the Cisco Unified Communications Manager node setting
NEW QUESTION 18
When video endpoints register with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, where are DSCP values configured?
- A. in Unified CM, under Enterprise Parameters Configuration
- B. in Unified CM, under Device > Device Settings > Device Defaults
- C. in Unified CM, under Service Parameters > Cisco CallManager Service > Cluster-wide Parameters
- D. DSCP parameters are always configured on each individual video endpoint.
Thanks for reading the newest 300-075 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 300-075 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-075-exam-dumps.html (245 Q&As Dumps)