Exact 400-101 Dumps 2021
cisco 400 101 are updated and passleader 400 101 are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 400 101 pdf you will be ready for the real 400-101 exam without a problem. We have passleader 400 101. PASSED cisco 400 101 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 400-101 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement about a type 4 LSA in OSPF is true?
- A. It is an LSA that is originated by an ABR, that is flooded throughout the AS, and that describes a route to the ASBR.
- B. It is an LSA that is originated by an ASBR, that is flooded throughout the AS, and that describes a route to the ASBR.
- C. It is an LSA that is originated by an ASBR, that is flooded throughout the area, and that describes a route to the ASBR.
- D. It is an LSA that is originated by an ABR, that is flooded throughout the AS, and that describes a route to the ABR.
- E. It is an LSA that is originated by an ABR, that is flooded throughout the area, and that describes a route to the ASBR.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements correctly, describe the final state of the routing table if the R1 IStype is changed to Level 1 only? (Choose two)
- A. The 10.10.10.10/32 route will be in the routing table
- B. The 192.168.2.0/30 route will not be in the routing table
- C. The 10.10.10.10/32 route will not be in the routing table
- D. The 192.168.2.0/30 route will be in the routing table
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the two major requirements for configuring an extended VLAN with VTPv2? (Choose two)
- A. The reduced MAC address feature must be disabled
- B. VLAN pruning must be enabled
- C. The VLAN must be configured in VLAN database mode
- D. The configuration must be in global configuration mode
- E. The device must be operating in VTP transparent mode
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements about Metro Ethernet services are true? (Choose two.)
- A. EVPL uses 802 1Q tagging to differentiate between multiple private lines on an UNI .
- B. EVP-LAN provides point-to-point connectivity
- C. EPL provides a point-to-multipoint service
- D. EP-LAN provides a single multipoint LAN service to attached customer locations
- E. EVPL uses point-to-point EVCs between pairs of NNIs
- F. EVP-Tree provides root-to-leaf and leaf-to-leaf connectivity, preventing root-to-root connectivity
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are mandatory components of a multiprotocol BGP VPN-IPv4 address? (Choose two)
- A. an area ID
- B. an IPv4 address
- C. a route distinguisher
- D. an MPLS label
- E. a system ID
- F. a route target.
NEW QUESTION 6
With PBR and set ip next-hop configured on an incoming interface. how does the router forward the packet with the next-hop being unreachable?
- A. The packet is forwarded using the normail routing table.
- B. The packet is policy routed.
- C. The next is added to the route table and the packet is policy routed.
- D. The packet is dropped.
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the correct order of the VSS initialization process? Drag and drop the actions on the left to the correct initialization step on the right.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three components are in an MPLS header? (Choose three)
- A. a 4-bit experimental use field
- B. a 4-bit label stack entry
- C. an 8-bit TTL
- D. a 2-bottom of stack
- E. a 3-bit experimental use field
- F. a 20-bit label
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statement about the EIGRP Over the Top feature are true? (Choose two.)
- A. EIGRP routers traffic between the PE devices.
- B. Traffic is LISP-encapsulated on the control plan
- C. The neighbor command must be configured with LISP encapsulation on each CE device
- D. The network statement must be configured on each PE device to connect separate EIGRP sites.
- E. Traffic is LISP-encapsulated on the data plan
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the initial BFD state?
- A. Down
- B. lnit
- C. Up
- D. Admin Down
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command can you enter to prevent IS-IS PDUs from using the full MTU size?
- A. Metric-style wide
- B. Set-overloaded-bit on-startup wait-for-bgp suppress interievel
- C. Set-overload-bit on-startup 120
- D. No hello padding
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three pieces of information are carried in OSPF type-3 LSAs? (Choose three)
- A. IP subnet
- B. Forwarding address
- C. External route tag
- D. Metric
- E. Authentication type
- F. Subnet mask
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
If a Layer 3 switch running OSPF in a VRF- lite configuration reports this error, which action can you take to correct the problem?
- A. Set mls cef maximum-routes in the global configuration
- B. Add the vri-lite capability to the OSPF configuration.
- C. Upgrade the Layer 3 switch to a model that can support more routes.
- D. Configure the control plane with a larger memory allocation to support the Cisco Express Forwarding Information Base.
NEW QUESTION 14
How can you configure your network to prevent TCP starvation?
- A. Separate TCP and UDP traffic into different queues.
- B. Mark all traffic in accordance with your service providers QoS criteria.
- C. Enable WRED on the service provider class.
- D. Configure LLQ for all TCP application traffic.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements about Cisco HDLC are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco HDLC is the preferred protocol in multivendor environments.
- B. Cisco routers can carry multiple network-layer protocols simultaneously over the same HOLC link
- C. Cisco HDLC supports authentication of peering routers on the same HDLC link
- D. Cisco HDLC is the default encapsulation on Serial and Dialer interfaces.
- E. Cisco HDLC allows routers to negotiate the supported network-layer protocols before sending their packets over an HDLC link
- F. Cisco HDLC allows bundling of multiple links between the same pair of routers into a faster communication channel
NEW QUESTION 16
Which way to influence path selection with EIGRP is preferred?
- A. changing the bandwidth, because it does not have any impact on other router features.
- B. changing the bandwidth, because that is what Cisco recommends.
- C. changing the bandwidth, because ii must be done only on one interface along the path.
- D. changing the delay, even if it must be done on multiple interfaces
NEW QUESTION 17
What is a major disadvantage of virtual machines versus containers?
- A. Boot time
- B. Security
- C. Operational Management
- D. Limited management tools
- E. Vendor lock-in
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements about root guard and loop guard are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Root guard disables an interface only when a superior BPDU is received
- B. Loop guard uses its own keepalives to determine unidirectional traffic
- C. When loop guard is enabled, the port is transitioned to the root-inconsistent state
- D. Loop guard uses its own keepalives to prevent loops by detecting failures.
- E. Loop guard uses BPDU keepalives to determine unidirectional traffic
- F. Root guard should be enabled on an upstream interlace
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
You are configuring Router 1 and Router 2 for L2TPv3 tunneling. Which two additional configurations
are required to enable Router1 and Router 2 to establish the tunnel? (Choose two)
- A. Router1 must be configured to encapsulate traffic by using L2TPv3 under the pseudowire-class R1 to R2
- B. Cisco Discovery Protocol must be configured on interface FastEthernet 1/0 on router1
- C. An IP address must be configured on interface FastEthernet 1/0 on router1
- D. Loopback 0 on Router1 must be advertised to Router2
- E. Cisco Express Forwarding must be disabled on Router1
Recommend!! Get the Full 400-101 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/400-101-exam-dumps.html (New 296 Q&As Version)