Cisco 400-101 Dumps Questions 2021
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our passleader 400 101 and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 400-101 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the ccie 400 101. Latest 400 101 vce, Try Cisco 400-101 Brain Dumps First.
Online Cisco 400-101 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements about CEF polarization are true? (Choose two)
- A. The AND operation is performed on the higher- order bits of the source and destination IP address
- B. A single link is chosen for all flows
- C. The AND operation is performed on the lowe
- D. order bits of the source and destination IP address
- E. After the XOR process, the flow is processed in the distribution Layer with a different hashing algorithm
- F. It can be prevented by alternating the hashing inputs
- G. When enabled, it allows all links to be used efficiently for different traffic flows
NEW QUESTION 2
You are configuring the S1 switch for the switchport connecting to the client computer. Which option describes the effect of the command mls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 24 32 40 46 56?
- A. Voice traffic is excluded from the default priority queue.
- B. Voice packets are given a class selector of 5.
- C. Video conferencing is marked CS3.
- D. Voice packets are processed in the priority queue
NEW QUESTION 3
Drag each characteristic of PIM on the left to the matching PIM mode on the right
NEW QUESTION 4
Which options lists the cloud service models?
- A. Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, and storage and storage as a service
- B. Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, and storage and software as a service
- C. Internet as a service, Platform as a service, and storage as a service
- D. Internet as a service, Product as a service, and storage as a service
- E. Internet as a service, Platform as a service, and software as a service
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two conditions would independently allow a part to achieve fast convergence when migrating to RSTP? (Choose two)
- A. It must connect to link recognized as shared
- B. It must be recognized as an edge port
- C. It must have BPDU guard enabled
- D. It must have BPDU guard disabled
- E. It must be a root port
- F. It must connect to a link recognized as point-to-point
NEW QUESTION 6
With which ISs will an IS-IS Level 1 IS exchange routing information?
- A. Level 1 ISs
- B. Level 1 ISs in the same area
- C. Level 1 and Level 2 ISs
- D. Level 2 ISs
NEW QUESTION 7
Which action does a switch running OpenFlow take when it receives a packet that does not match its flow entry?
- A. Drop the packet
- B. Transfer the packet
- C. Reject the packet
- D. Flood the packet
- E. Forward the packet to the controller
NEW QUESTION 8
Which design is ideal when migrating from traditional network to SD-Access architecture?
- A. Collapsed core/aggregation designs
- B. Dual-links
- C. Routed access
- D. U-topology
- E. Traditional three-tier hierarchical network
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the initial BFD state?
- A. Up
- B. Init
- C. Down
- D. AdminDown
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three IPv6 tunneling rely on embedding the IPv4 address of a tunnel endpoint into the IPv6 address? (Choose three)
- A. 6to4
- B. GRE
- C. 6RD
- D. ISATAP
- E. Static IPv6-in-IPv4
- F. DMVPN
NEW QUESTION 11
Which type of QoS is used on the CE device to rate-limit the aggregate traffic towards the WAN Ethernet circuit?
- A. FIFO
- B. CBWFQ
- C. LLQ
- D. WRED
NEW QUESTION 12
Drag each routing protocol on the left to the matching statement on the right Select and Place:
NEW QUESTION 13
What does Cisco Fog Computing provide to the IoT solution?
- A. Provides scalability
- B. It reduces latency and required bandwidth
- C. Enables remote access to individual IoT components
- D. Enable IaaS
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option describes how a VTPv3 device responds when it detects a VTPv2 device on a trunk port?
- A. It sends a special packet that contains VTPv3 and VTPv2 packet information
- B. It sends VTPv2 packets only
- C. It sends VTPv3 and VTPv2 packets
- D. It sends VTPv3 packets only
NEW QUESTION 15
In which 802 1D port state are the root bridge, the root port, and the designated port(s) elected?
- A. disabled
- B. forwarding
- C. listening
- D. blocking
- E. learning
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three campus fabric nodes in SD-Access architecture are true? (Choose three)
- A. virtual edge nodes
- B. fabric wireless access points
- C. data plane nodes
- D. fabric border nodes
- E. control plane nodes
- F. fabric edge nodes
NEW QUESTION 17
Two routers are connected on a PPP link using CHAP authentication by default which value will the routers use as t identification on the link?
- A. Their hostnames
- B. Their IP address on the connected link
- C. Their interface numbers
- D. Their serial numbers
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement describes what the authoritative flag indicates?
- A. Authentication was used for the mapping.
- B. R1 learned about the NHRP mapping from a registration request.
- C. Duplicate mapping in the NHRP cache is prevented.
- D. The registration request had the same flag set.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three device roles does 802.1x require? (Choose three)
- A. An endpoint device that verifies network credentials
- B. A server that facilitates authentication
- C. A network device that grants client authentication
- D. A server that assigns network-level access
- E. An endpoint device that sends authentication credentials
- F. A network device that relays authentication credentials
P.S. Easily pass 400-101 Exam with 296 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 400-101 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/400-101-dumps.html (296 New Questions)