HUAWEI H12-211 Dumps 2021
Your success in H12-211 Exam Questions is our sole target and we develop all our H12-211 Dumps Questions in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our H12-211 Braindumps material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. H12-211 Dumps Questions for HUAWEI H12-211 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online H12-211 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Two routers are connected through serial interfaces and support PPP encapsulation. Which parameters mustbe negotiated to establish the PPP connection?(Choose three).
- A. MRU
- B. Authentication password
- C. Magic-Number
- D. IP address
NEW QUESTION 2
Host A wishes to send data to host C, and generates an ARP request to obtain the destination MAC address.
Which statement is true?
- A. The destination IP address of the ARP request is Host C
- B. The destination MAC address of this ARP request is Host C
- C. The destination IP address for the ARP request is a broadcast IP address.
- D. The destination MAC address of this frame is the MAC address of G0/0/0 on RTA.
NEW QUESTION 3
When configuring the PPP authentication method as PAP, which of the following operations are necessary?(Choose three)
- A. Add the user name and password of the authenticated party to the local user list
- B. Configure the encapsulation type of the interface connected to the peer as PPP.
- C. Configure PPP authentication method as CHAP
- D. On the authenticated party end, configure the user name and password that are sent to authenticator
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements regarding single area OSPF are correct?(Choose three)
- A. An IP address needs to be configured on a loopback interface of each router before configuring an OSPFarea.
- B. The value of an area can be from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255.
- C. A single area can be configured using any supported area number.
- D. All of the links of the network need to be advertised in Area 0.
NEW QUESTION 5
Destination/Mask protocol pre Cost Nexthop Interface
18.104.22.168/8 OSPF 10 50 22.214.171.124 Serial 1/0/0
126.96.36.199/16 RIP 100 5 188.8.131.52 Ethernet 0/0/1
Refer to the graphic. Which of the following statements is correct when this router forwards the packet to thedestination host 184.108.40.206?
- A. The router selects the first entry to match the destination address of the packet because the preference ofOSPF is higher than the preference of RIP.
- B. The router selects the second entry to match the destination address of the packet because the cost of RIPis lower than that of OSPF.
- C. The router selects the second entry to match the destination address of the packetbecause the outgoinginterface is an Ethernet interfac
- D. The forwarding speed of an Ethernet interface is faster than theforwarding speed of a serial interface
- E. The router selects the second entry to match the destination address of the packet because the router willmatch the most specific address.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following statements regarding static and dynamic routing is incorrect?
- A. The static route can be easily configured and managed on the enterprise network.
- B. The use of dynamic routing is more convenient for the administrator to manage the network following network convergence.
- C. The static route can automatically recover when a link failure is encountered.
- D. Dynamic routing will use more resources than static routes.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator wishes to implement new features in the network, but the VRP version of one AR2200 routeris out of date. Theadministratorneeds to upgrade the VRP software. Which of the following options regardingfile transfer is false?
- A. The AR2200 router can function as a TFTP client to support the upgrade.
- B. The AR2200 router can function as the TFTP server to support the upgrade.
- C. The AR2200 router can function as the FTP server to support the upgrade.
- D. The AR2200 router can function as an FTP client to support the upgrade.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following methods are supported by VRP platform to configure the router?(Choose three)
- A. Through the Console port
- B. Through Telnet
- C. Through the AUX port
- D. Through FTP
NEW QUESTION 9
Warning: Auto-Config is working. Before configuring the device, stop Auto-Config. If you perform configurationswhen Auto-Config is running, the DHCP, routing, DNS, and VTY configurations will be lost. Do you want tostop Auto-Config? [y/n]:
When an administrator first initializes the router, a warning is displayed. Which statement regarding thiswarning is correct?
- A. If Auto-Config is required, the administrator should select ‘y’
- B. If Auto-Config is not required, the administrator should select ‘n’, for which subsequent configuration of theDHCP server, routing, DNS server and VTY user configuration is lost
- C. When a device is started for the first time, the Auto-Config function is active.
- D. When a device is started for the first time, the Auto-Config function is inactive.
NEW QUESTION 10
<Huawei>display startup MainBoard:
Startup system software: sd1:/ar2220-v200r003c00spc200.cc Next startup system software: sd1:/ar2220-v200r003c00spc200.cc Backup system software for next startup: null
Startup saved-configuration file: null Next startup saved-configuration file: null Startup license file: null
Next startup license file: null Startup patch package: null Next startup patch package: null Startup voice-files: null
Next startup voice-files: null
Refer to the display output. Which statement is false?
- A. The current configuration file has not been saved.
- B. The current startup system software is ar2220-v200r003c00spc200.cc
- C. The next startup system software cannot be changed.
- D. The next startup system software can be changed by using the “startup system software<startup-softwarename>.cc” command.
NEW QUESTION 11
The administrator uses the ping command on the host to test connectivity to the website www.huawei.com.
The command line shows a request time out. The administrator displays the ARP entries for the host.
Which entry will be found in the ARP cache table of the host?
- A. The MAC address of the destination www.huawei.com will exist in the ARP cache.
- B. The MAC address of the switch will exist in the ARP cache.
- C. The IP address of the destination www.huawei.com will exist in the ARP cache.
- D. The MAC address of router interface G0/0/0, will exist in the ARP cache.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which command can be used to check the PPPoE client session status?
- A. display ip interface brief
- B. display current-configuration
- C. display pppoe-client session packet
- D. display pppoe-client session summary
NEW QUESTION 13
The administrator has configured an IP address for Host A and Host B, but had forgotten to configure a defaultgateway. What effect will this have on the hosts?
- A. Neither host will be affected, and therefore will be able to communicate with the peer.
- B. Host A will be unable to connect to the router’s G0/0/0 interface.
- C. Hosts will be unable to comminicate unless arp-proxy is enabled on the router.
- D. The host will be unable to reach neither the local nor remote network destinations .
NEW QUESTION 14
The network administrator attempts to add interface G0/0/1 on Switch A to Eth-trunk 1, however the commandfails. Which of the following may cause this?
- A. The interface is operating in half-duplex mode.
- B. The interface has been shutdown.
- C. The interface is already associated with another Eth-trunk.
- D. The interface is an access port.
NEW QUESTION 15
A DHCP server in the enterprise network is being used to allocated IP addresses to hosts. An administratordiscovers however that some hosts are obtaining IP addresses outside of the scope of the DHCP server’saddress pool. What are the possible reasons for this?(Choose three).
- A. Another DHCP server exists in the network and is allocating IP addresses to hosts that happen to be withina closer proximity than the authorized DHCP server
- B. The hosts were unable to discover a DHCP server and therefore generated their own address in the169.254.0.0 address range.
- C. The hosts were unable to discover a DHCP server and therefore generated their own address in the127.254.0.0 address range.
- D. All addresses from the DHCP pool have been assigned
NEW QUESTION 16
When a router is powered on, the router reads the configuration file saved in the default
save directory to getitself initialized. If the configuration file does not exist in the default save directory, what does the router use toinitialize itself?
- A. New configuration file
- B. Initial configuration file
- C. Default parameters
- D. Current configuration file
NEW QUESTION 17
A serial interface of a Huawei router currently using HDLC needs to assign PPP as the encapsulation protocol.
Which of the following commands is required to be configured at the serial interface view?
- A. link-protocol ppp
- B. encapsulation ppp
- C. enable ppp
- D. address ppp
P.S. Easily pass H12-211 Exam with 233 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam H12-211 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/H12-211-exam-dumps.html (233 New Questions)