Download H12-211 Study Guides 2021
We offers H12-211 Exam Dumps. "Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD)", also known as H12-211 exam, is a HUAWEI Certification. This set of posts, Passing the H12-211 exam with H12-211 Dumps Questions, will help you answer those questions. The H12-211 Exam Questions and Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real H12-211 Study Guides and revised by experts!
Check H12-211 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following storage devices are supported by Huawei router? (Select 4 Answers)
- A. SDRAM
- B. NVRAM
- C. Flash
- D. Hard Disk
- E. CF Card
NEW QUESTION 2
A client failed to transfer a file to the FTP server, but found the IP connectivity was without problem. The clientassumed that the problem was with the port configuration. The blocking of which ports wouldlikely cause thisproblem?(Choose two)
- A. 21
- B. 80
- C. 20
- D. 50649
NEW QUESTION 3
The network administrator has configured the router as shown. Which statement is false?
- A. The configuration manages the user login through the console interface.
- B. The user login through vty 0 has the privilege to run level 2 commands.
- C. The user login through telnet has the privilege to run level 2 commands.
- D. The configuration manages the telnet user login.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements regarding Designated Routers in OSPF are correct?(Choose three)
- A. DR is elected by all the routers in the same network segment.
- B. If the priorities of two routers are different, the router with the lower priority will be elected as DR.
- C. If the priorities of two routers are equal, the router with the higher Router ID will be elected as DR.
- D. DR and BDR must be adjacent.
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator wishes to update the VRP software of company’s AR2200 router. How can this be achieved?(Choose three)
- A. The administrator can use FTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the FTP client.
- B. The administrator can use FTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the FTP server.
- C. The administrator can use TFTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the TFTP server.
- D. The administrator can use TFTP to transfer the VRP software, with the AR2200 router as the TFTP client.
NEW QUESTION 6
A user logged into a VRP supported device through telnet, but when attempting to
configure the device, foundthat he is unable to use the sytem-view command to enter the system-view. What are the possible reasons forthis?(Choose two)
- A. The device’s VTY interface only provides permission for some telnet users to run the sytem-view command.
- B. The user’s telnet software restricts use of this command.
- C. The user’s privilege level is lower than the level associated with the system-view command.
- D. The system-view command privilege level is lower than the level associated with the user.
NEW QUESTION 7
An AR2200 router in the company network cannot boot. In order to resolve this, the administrator wishes toupdate the VRP software. What should he/she do?
- A. The administrator should use a console cable to connect the router and host, and directly upgrade thedevice.
- B. The administrator should use FTP to transfer the VRP software, by configuring the AR2200 router as anFTP client.
- C. The administrator should use DHCP to boot the AR2200, and then use the AR2200 router as a TFTP clientto download the VRP software from the server.
- D. The administrator should use the telnet command on the client to remote access the device, and upgradethe VRP software.
NEW QUESTION 8
How many probe packets are sent for each TTL value by default when"tracert" is used to detect the path alongwhich packet is sent from source to destination?
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 6
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 9
What of the following statements is correct regarding access control list types and ranges?
- A. A basic ACL value ranges from 1000-2999
- B. An advanced ACL value ranges from 3000-4000
- C. A layer 2 ACL value ranges from 4000-4999
- D. An interface ACL value ranges 1000-2000
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the graphic. RTA is a PPPoE client, and following transmission of PADI, Server A responds withPADO packets to RTA. Which distribution method is used for sending PADO packets?
- A. unicast
- B. multicast
- C. broadcast
- D. anycast
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the graphic.RTA and RTB connect to a Frame Relay switch and use dynamic address mapping. Thecommand “fr map ip 10.0.1.1 32” is then configured on RTB, without using the undo inarp command. What willoccur as a result?(Choose two).
- A. RTB will be unable to communicate with RTA
- B. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 31 on RTB
- C. 10.0.1.1 will still be mapped to DLCI 32 on RTB
- D. DLCI 32 will be activated on RTB
NEW QUESTION 12
According to the default value of route preference on the VRP platform, which of the following represent thecorrect sequence for direct route, static route, RIP and OSPF if they are listed from high preference to lowpreference?
- A. Direct, Static, RIP, OSPF
- B. Direct, OSPF, Static, RIP
- C. Direct, OSPF, RIP, Static
- D. Direct, RIP, Static, OSPF
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the graphic. The network administrator wishes to aggregate the two links as member interfaces of Ethtrunk
Which statement is correct?
- A. The interfaces will be aggregated with load balancing.
- B. The interfaces will be aggregated, but only interface GE0/0/1 will send data flow.
- C. The interfaces will be aggregated, but the Eth-trunk will not be active.
- D. The interfaces cannot be aggregated.
NEW QUESTION 14
On Huawei VRP platform, which of the following can be used to invoke the history command saved by thecommand line interface?(Choose two)
- A. Up cursor key < >
- B. Left cursor key < >
- C. Ctrl+P
- D. Ctrl+U
NEW QUESTION 15
An AR2200 router is required to be reconfigured from scratch. Which steps are needed to achieve this?(Choose two)
- A. Reset the saved configuration
- B. Clear the current configuration
- C. Reboot the AR2200.
- D. Assign the configuration file to be used at next startup.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the graphic. RTA and RTB are connected to the same Frame Relay switch and use same DLCInumber, which following is correct?(Choose two).
- A. RTA and RTB must be associated with the same PVC
- B. RTA and RTB can be associated with different PVC’s
- C. The DLCI on the different physical interfaces can be the same
- D. The DLCI on the different physical interfaces cannot be the same
NEW QUESTION 17
Warning: Auto-Config is working. Before configuring the device, stop Auto-Config. If you perform configurationswhen Auto-Config is running, the DHCP, routing, DNS, and VTY configurations will be lost. Do you want tostop Auto-Config? [y/n]:
Refer to the output. When the administrator first starts the router, a system notice is displayed, however afterrebooting this router, the notice disappeared. What is the reason for this?(Choose two)
- A. This notice only appears during the very first device startup.
- B. The administrator has configured the device and saved the configuration, causing the notice to disappear.
- C. The administrator selected ‘n’ and did not save the configuration
- D. The administrator selected ‘y’ and saved the configuration.
Thanks for reading the newest H12-211 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader H12-211 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/H12-211-dumps.html (233 Q&As Dumps)