Oracle 1Z0-053 Training Materials 2021
It is more faster and easier to pass the Oracle 1Z0-053 exam by using Refined Oracle Oracle Database 11g: Administration II questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update 1Z0-053 Exam and find the same core area 1Z0-053 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
NEW QUESTION 1
View the Exhibit to examine the replay settings for replay parameters.
What is the implication for setting the values for replay parameters? (Choose all that apply.) Exhibit:
- A. The COMMIT order in the captured workload is preserved during replay.
- B. The value 100 in the THINK_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to make the replay client shorten the think time between calls.
- C. The value 100 in the CONNECT_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to connect all sessions as captured.
- D. The value 100 in the THINK_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to match the captured user think time while replaying.
- E. The value 100 in the CONNECT_TIME_SCALE parameter attempts to connect all sessions immediately as soon as the replay begins.
NEW QUESTION 2
If a backup is expired, which of the following is true?
- A. It can never be used for a restore/recover operation.
- B. Oracle will remove the backup set pieces from the flash recovery area.
- C. The backup has been used at least once to restore and recover the database.
- D. The backup is no longer valid because of a resetlogs operation.
- E. The physical backup set pieces are missing from the media.
NEW QUESTION 3
For which of the following can you use Segment Shrink? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Heap tables
- B. Tables with function-based indexes
- C. Indexes
- D. Partitions and subpartitions
- E. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 4
Note the following statements that use flashback technology:
1. FLASHBACK TABLE <table> TO SCN <scn>;
2. SELECT * FROM <table> AS OF SCN 123456;
3. FLASHBACK TABLE <table> TO BEFORE DROP;
4. FLASHBACK DATABASE TO TIMESTAMP <timestamp>;
5. SELECT * FROM <table> VERSIONS AS OF SCN 123456 AND 123999;
Which of these statements will be dependent on the availability of relevant undo data in the undo segment?
- A. 1, 2, and 5
- B. 1, 3, and 4
- C. 2, 3, 4, and 5
- D. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
The BEFORE DROP clause uses Recycle Bin;
The FLASHBACK DATABASE uses flashback logs at FRA area.
NEW QUESTION 5
The database is currently open and the temp03.dbf tempfile belonging to the default temporary tablespace TEMP has been corrupted.
What steps should you take to recover from this tempfile loss in an efficient manner?
- A. Allow the database to continue running, drop the TEMP tablespace, and then re-create it with new tempfiles
- B. Shut down the database, restore and recover the tempfile from backup, and then open the database with RESETLOGS
- C. Allow the database to continue running, take the TEMP tablespace offline, drop the missing tempfile, and then create a new tempfile
- D. Allow the database to continue running, add a new tempfile to TEMP tablespace with a new name, and drop the tempfile that has been corrupted.
NEW QUESTION 6
Given the following steps, which would be the correct order to create a backup of an Oracle database in ARCHIVELOG mode with control-file autobackups enabled?
- A. backup archivelog all;
- B. backup database all;
- C. backup controlfile;
- D. backup archivelog, database, controlfile delete input;
- E. backup database plus archivelog delete input
- F. e
- G. a, b, a, c
- H. d
- I. b, a, c
- J. b, a, c, d, e
NEW QUESTION 7
User SCOTT wants to back out the transactions on the REGIONS table in his schema. As a DBA, which commands must you execute to enable SCOTT to flash back the transactions? (Choose four.)
- A. ALTER DATABASE FLASHBACK ON;
- B. GRANT SELECT ANY TRANSACTION TO scott;
- C. GRANT EXECUTE ON dbms_flashback TO scott;
- D. ALTER DATABASE ADD SUPPLEMENTAL LOG DATA;
- E. ALTER TABLESPACE undots1 RETENTION GUARANTEE;
- F. ALTER DATABASE ADD SUPPLEMENTAL LOG DATA (PRIMARY KEY) COLUMNS;
NEW QUESTION 8
If you issue the command shutdown abort prior to trying to put the database in ARCHIVELOG mode, what will be the result when you issue the command alter database archivelog?
- A. The alter database archivelog command will fail.
- B. The alter database archivelog inconsistent command must be used to put the database in ARCHIVELOG mode.
- C. The alter database archivelog command will succeed.
- D. The alter database archivelog command will ask if you want to make the database consistent first.
- E. There is no alter database archivelog comman
- F. The correct command is alter database alterlogging.
Before you change database to archivelog mode, you need to have a clean database shutdown.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are using the control file to maintain information about the database backups that are being performed by Recovery Manager (RMAN).
Identify two scenarios is which you must have a recovery catalog. (Choose two.)
- A. To store the backup information of multiple database
- B. To restrict the amount of space that is used by the backups
- C. To maintain a backup for a certain time is set by the CONTROL_FILE_RECORD_KEEP_TIME parameter.
- D. To list the data files that were in a target database at a given time by using the AT option of REPORT SCHEMA command.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your database is running In ARCHIVELOG mode. One of the data files, USERDATA01.DBF, in the users tablespace is damaged and you need to recover the file until the point of failure. The backup for the data file is available.
Which three files would be used in the user-managed recovery process performed by the
database administrator (DBA)? (Choose three.)
- A. Redo logs
- B. Control file
- C. The latest backup of only the damaged data file
- D. The latest backup of all the data file in the USERS tablespace
- E. Temporary files of temporary tablespace
- F. Archive Logs since the latest backup to point of failure
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to take a complete database backup using RMAN. The backup should consist only the used blocks from your database.
Which two statements are true about this backup operation? (Choose two.)
- A. Backup compression should be enabled
- B. Parallelism for the channel should be set to 2
- C. All the files must be backed up as backup sets
- D. The backup may be stored either on disk or on media with media manager
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements regarding a SQL profile are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It is built by Automatic Tuning Optimizer.
- B. It cannot be stored persistently in the data dictionary.
- C. It can be used by the query optimizer automatically.
- D. It can be created manually by using the CREATE PROFILE command.
NEW QUESTION 13
You performed the RMAN database backup having a backupset key number 231 with the KEEP FOREVER option.
After some days, you want to change the status of the database backup and you issued the following command:
RMAN>CHANGE BACKUPSET 231 NOKEEP;
What is the implication of this command?
- A. The backup is deleted.
- B. The backup is marked unavailable.
- C. The backup overrides the backup retention policy.
- D. the backup becomes eligible for deletion according to the existing retention policy
NEW QUESTION 14
When you are performing active database duplication, a backup of what kind is required?
- A. A current RMAN backup-set backup is required.
- B. No backup is required.
- C. An RMAN image backup is required.
- D. A manual backup is required.
- E. A "duplicate" preparatory backup is required.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following calendaring syntax expressions would evaluate to the last day of every month?
- A. FREQ = MONTHLY; BYMONTHDAY = 31
- B. FREQ = MONTHLY; BYMONTHDAY = -1
- C. FREQ = DAILY; BYDAY = -1
- D. FREQ = MONTHLY; BYDAY = 31
- E. FREQ = DAILY; BYMONTHDAY = LAST_DAY
This specifies the type of recurrence. It must be specified. The possible predefined frequency values are YEARLY, MONTHLY, WEEKLY, DAILY, HOURLY, MINUTELY, and SECONDLY. Alternatively, specifies an existing schedule to use as a user-defined frequency.
This specifies the day of the month as a number. Valid values are 1 to 31. An example is 10, which means the 10th day of the selected month. You can use the minus sign (-) to count backward from the last day, so, for example, BYMONTHDAY=-1 means the last day of the month and BYMONTHDAY=-2 means the next to last day of the month.
NEW QUESTION 16
Given the following steps, which would be the correct order to create a backup of an Oracle database in NOARCHIVELOG mode?
7. shutdown immediate from RMAN
8. Log into RMAN
9. startup mount from RMAN 10.backup database
11. alter database open
12. backup database plus archivelog delete input
- A. 2,3,1,4,5
- B. 2,1,3,6,5
- C. 1,3,5,4
- D. 2,1,3,5,6
- E. 2,1,3,4,5
Backing Up a Database in NOARCHIVELOG Mode
If a database runs in NOARCHIVELOG mode, then the only valid database backup is a consistent backup. For the backup to be consistent, the database must be mounted after a consistent shutdown. No recovery is required after restoring the backup.
To make a consistent database backup:
1. Start RMAN and connect to a target database.
2. Shut down the database consistently and then mount it.
For example, enter the following commands to guarantee that the database is in a consistent state for a backup:
RMAN> SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE; RMAN> STARTUP FORCE DBA; RMAN> SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE; RMAN> STARTUP MOUNT;
3. Run the BACKUP DATABASE command.
For example, enter the following command at the RMAN prompt to back up the database to the default backup device:
RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE;
The following variation of the command creates image copy backups of all data files in the database:
RMAN> BACKUP AS COPY DATABASE;
4. Open the database and resume normal operations. The following command opens the database:
RMAN> ALTER DATABASE OPEN;
NEW QUESTION 17
In Recovery Manager (RMAN), you are taking image copies of the data files of your production database and rolling them forward at regular intervals. You attempt to restart your database. After a regular maintenance task, you realize that one of the data files that belongs to the USERS tablespace is damaged and you need to recover the data file by using the image copy. Because a media failure caused the data file to be damaged, you want to place the data file in a different location while restoring the file.
Which option must you consider for this task?
- A. using only the RMAN SWITCH command to set the new location for the data file
- B. placing the database in the MOUNT state for the restore and recovery operations.
- C. using an RMAN RUN block with the SET NEWNAME and then the SWITCH command.
- D. configuring two channels: one for the restore operation and the other for the recovery operation
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the danger associated with stopping a running job by using the STOP_JOB procedure?
- A. The job will need to be reenabled before it will execute again.
- B. The job may hold locks on objects referenced within it.
- C. All jobs within the job group will also be stopped.
- D. The job may leave data in an inconsistent state.
- E. There is no danger in using the STOP_JOB procedure.
NEW QUESTION 19
Because of a logical corruption in your production database, you wanted to perform Tablespace Point in Time Recovery (TSPITR). But before you start the recovery, you queried the TS_PITR_OBJECTS_TO_BE_DROPPED view and realized that there are a large number of objects that would be dropped when you start the recovery by using this method. You want to preserve these objects. Which option must you use to perform TSPITR and preserve the object?
- A. Perform Export before TSPITR and Import after TSPITR
- B. Move objects to another schema that has the same tablespace assigned
- C. Perform Incomplete Recovery before TSPITR with the Log Sequence Number (LSN)
- D. Perform Incomplete Recovery before TSPITR with the System Change Number (SCN)
NEW QUESTION 20
What two statements are true regarding the recommendations received from the SQL Access Advisor? (Choose two.)
- A. It cannot generate recommendations that support multiple workload queries.
- B. It can recommend partitioning on tables provided that the workloads have some predicates and joins on the columns of the NUMBER or DATE type.
- C. It can recommend partitioning only on tables that have at least 10,000 rows.
- D. It can recommend only B-tree indexes and not bitmap or function-based indexes.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two statements about the SQL Management Base (SMB) are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It contains only SQL profiles generated by SQL Tuning Advisor.
- B. It stores plans generated by the optimizer using a stored outline.
- C. It is part of the data dictionary and stored in the SYSAUX tablespace.
- D. It is part of the data dictionary and stored in the SYSTEM tablespace.
- E. It contains the statement log, the plan history, plan baselines, and SQL profiles.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following describes how a distributed resumable transaction behaves?
- A. The resumable setting on the initiating session determines the resumable conditions for the entire distributed transaction.
- B. The resumable setting for the initiating instance determines the resumable conditions for the entire distributed transaction.
- C. The resumable setting on the initiating session controls only that part of the transaction that occurs within the local instance; remote resumable settings determine the behavior of the distributed parts of the transaction.
- D. None of the above.
NEW QUESTION 23
Evaluate the following SQL statement used to create the PRODUCTS table:
CREATE TABLE products (
product_id NUMBER(3) PRIMARY KEY, product_desc VARCHAR2(25),
qty NUMBER(8,2), rate NUMBER(10,2),
total_value AS ( qty * rate)) PARTITION BY RANGE (total_value) (
PARTITION p1 VALUES LESS THAN (100000), PARTITION p2 VALUES LESS THAN (150000), PARTITION p3 VALUES LESS THAN (MAXVALUE)) COMPRESS FOR ALL OPERATIONS;
Which statement is true regarding this command?
- A. It executes successfully but partition pruning cannot happen for this partition key.
- B. It produces an error because the TOTAL_VALUE column cannot be used as a partition key.
- C. It produces an error because compression cannot be used for the TOTAL_VALUE partition key.
- D. It executes successfully but the values in the TOTAL_VALUE column would not be physically stored in the partitions.
NEW QUESTION 24
As DBA for the Rebalance, you have decided that you need to facilitate some redundancy in your database. Using ASM, you want to create a disk group that will provide for the greatest amount of redundancy for your ASM data (you do not have advanced SAN mirroring technology available to you, unfortunately).
Which of the following commands would create a disk group that would offer the maximum in data redundancy?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
No SAN mirroring available means no external redundancy available.
The highest redundancy of ASM is the HIGH redundancy with 3 mirror copies.
NEW QUESTION 25
You plan to use SQL Performance Analyzer to analyze the SQL workload. You created a SQL Tuning Set as a part of the workload capturing. What information is captured as part of this process? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. the SQL text
- B. the execution plan
- C. the execution context
- D. the execution frequency
- E. the system change number (SCN)
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. DumpSolutions now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-053 dumps! All 1Z0-053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1Z0-053-dumps/ (698 New Questions)