Top Tips Of Up To Date 1Z0-053 Study Guides
Your success in Oracle 1Z0-053 is our sole target and we develop all our 1Z0-053 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1Z0-053 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1Z0-053 Practice Exams for Oracle 1Z0-053 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statements about the MEMORY_TARGET initialization parameter are true? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. MEMORY_TARGET can be increased up to the value of MEMORY_MAX_TARGET, if MEMORY_MAX_TARGET is set to a value greater than zero
- B. MEMORY_MAX_TARGET defaults to a value of zero if MEMORY_TARGET is not set
- C. MEMORY_TARGET represents the total amount of memory that can be allocated to SGA and PGA memory structures.
- D. MEMORY_TARGET is static and cannot be modified without shutting down the instance
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to create the Recovery Manager (RMAN) Virtual Private Catalog (VPC) to maintain a separation of responsibilities along with a consolidation of RMAN repository.
Which condition must be met before you create the VPC?
- A. A base catalog exists
- B. The recovery catalog is empty
- C. The base recovery catalog must be dropped
- D. A target database is registered in the recovery catalog
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the two different types of database duplication? (Choose two.)
- A. Active
- B. Passive
- C. Online
- D. Backup-based
- E. Failure driven
NEW QUESTION 4
Your company wants to upgrade the current production database to the RAC environment. To perform testing before migrating to the RAC environment, you performed the workload capture on the production database to record the peak workload. You set up the test RAC database and want to replay the recorded workload on the testmachine. Note the following steps that you may require to replay the database workload:
1) Preprocess the captured workload.
2) Restart the database in RESTRICTED mode.
3) Set up the Replay Clients.
4) Restore the test database to the point when the capture started.
5) Remap connections.
Arrange the steps required in the correct sequence to accomplish this task on the test machine.
- A. 1, 4, 5, 3 (2 is not required.)
- B. 1, 4, 3, 5 (2 is not required.)
- C. 1, 2, 4, 5 (3 is not required.)
- D. 2, 1, 5, 3, 4
- E. 1, 2, 4, 5, 3
11.1 Steps for Replaying a Database Workload
Proper planning of the workload replay and preparation of the replay system ensures that the replay will be accurate. Before replaying a database workload, review and complete the following steps as appropriate:
✑ Setting Up the Replay Directory
✑ Restoring the Database
✑ Resolving References to External Systems
✑ Remapping Connections
✑ User Remapping
✑ Specifying Replay Options
✑ Using Filters with Workload Replay
✑ Setting Up Replay Clients
NEW QUESTION 5
Given the following RMAN commands, choose the option that reflects the order required to restore your currently operational ARCHIVELOG mode database.
a: restore database; b: recover database;
c: shutdown immediate d: startup
e: restore archivelog all; f: alter database open
- A. a, b, c, d, e, f
- B. c, b, a, d, e, f
- C. c, b, a, d, f
- D. c, a, b, d
- E. c, a, e, b, d, f
NEW QUESTION 6
Which method could be utilized to identify both DML operations and the SQL statements needed to undo those operations for a specific schema owner? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Query DBA_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- B. Limit rows by START_SCN and TABLE_OWNER.
- C. Query FLASHBACK_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- D. Limit rows by START_SCN and TABLE_OWNER.
- E. Query FLASHBACK_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- F. Limit rows by START_TIMESTAMP and TABLE_OWNER.
- G. Query DBA_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- H. Limit rows by START_TIMESTAMP and TABLE_OWNER.
NEW QUESTION 7
Observe the following warning in an RMAN session of your database instance: WARNING: new failures were found since last LIST FAILURE command
Which statement describes the scenario that must have produced this warning?
- A. The CHANGE FAILURE command has detected new failures recorded in the Automatic Diagnostic Repository(ADR).
- B. The VALIDATE DATABASE command has detected new failures recorded in the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR).
- C. The ADVISE FAILURE command has detected new failures recorded in the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) since the last LIST FAILURE.
- D. The RECOVER command has detected new failures recorded in the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) since the last LIST FAILURE command was executed.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about recovering from the loss of a redo log group is true?
- A. If the lost redo log group is ACTIVE, you should first attempt to clear the log file.
- B. If the lost redo log group is CURRENT, you must clear the log file.
- C. If the lost redo log group is ACTIVE, you must restore, perform cancel-based incomplete recovery, and open the database using the RESETLOGS option.
- D. If the lost redo log group is CURRENT, you must restore, perform cancel-based incomplete recovery, and open the database using the RESETLOGS option.
NEW QUESTION 9
You plan to have a larger moving window size for the default system-defined moving window baseline because you want to use the adaptive threshold.
Which statement factors in this consideration while increasing the size of the moving window?
- A. The collection level for the AWR should be set to BASIC.
- B. The moving window size must be less than Undo Retention.
- C. The moving window size should be greater than the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) retention period.
- D. The moving window size should be equal to or less than the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) retention period.
Moving Window Baseline (link)
A moving window baseline corresponds to all AWR data that exists within the AWR retention period. This is useful when using adaptive thresholds because the database can use AWR data in the entire AWR retention period to compute metric threshold values. Oracle Database automatically maintains a system-defined moving window baseline. The default window size for the system-defined moving window baseline is the current AWR retention period, which by default is 8 days.
If you are planning to use adaptive thresholds, consider using a larger moving window—such as 30 days—to accurately compute threshold values. You can resize the moving window baseline by changing the number of days in the moving window to a value that is equal to or less than the number of days in the AWR retention period. Therefore, to increase the size of a moving window, you must first increase the AWR retention period accordingly.
NEW QUESTION 10
Identify three key features of ASM. (Choose three.)
- A. file striping
- B. allocation unit mirroring
- C. automatic disk rebalancing
- D. automatic file size increment
- E. automatic undo management
NEW QUESTION 11
You have a range-partitioned table in your database. Each partition in the table contains the sales data for a quarter.
The partition related to the current quarter is modified frequently and other partitions undergo fewer data manipulations. The preferences for the table are set to their default values. You collect statistics for the table using the following command in regular intervals:
SQL> EXECUTE DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS('SH','SALES',GRANULARITY=>'GLOBAL');
You need statistics to be collected more quickly. What can you do to achieve this?
- A. Set DYNAMIC_SAMPLING to level 4.
- B. Set the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter to BASIC.
- C. Set the INCREMENTAL value to TRUE for the partition table.
- D. Increase the value of STALE_PERCENT for the partition table.
Oracle will update the global table statistics by scanning only the partitions that have been changed instead of the entire table if the following conditions hold:
✑ INCREMENTAL value for the partitioned table is set to TRUE
✑ PUBLISH value for the partitioned table is set to TRUE;
✑ User specifies AUTO_SAMPLE_SIZE for ESTIMATE_PERCENT and AUTO for GRANULARITY when gathering statistics on the table
If the INCREMENTAL value for the partitioned table was set to FALSE (default value), a full table scan is used to maintain the global statistics which is a much more resource intensive and time-consuming operation for large tables.
NEW QUESTION 12
View the Exhibit and examine the Data Pump architecture. Identify the numbered components.
- A. 1 - Oracle Loader, 2 - Oracle Data Pump, 3 - Direct Path API
- B. 1 - Oracle Data Pump, 2 - Direct Path API, 3 - Oracle Loader
- C. 1 - Direct Path API, 2 - Oracle Loader, 3 - Oracle Data Pump
- D. 1 - Oracle Loader, 2 - Direct Path API, 3 - Oracle Data Pump
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command would you use to determine what database backups are currently available for restore?
- A. list database backup;
- B. report database backup;
- C. list backup of database;
- D. list summary backup;
- E. report backup of database;
NEW QUESTION 14
Which command would correctly start a TSPITR of the USERS tablespace?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 15
Which options would you consider while configuring a flash recovery area (fast recovery area in 11g Release 2) for your production database that is running in ARCHIVELOG mode? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Setting the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET to set the mean time to recover
- B. Setting the RECOVERY_PARALLELISM parameter to twice the number of CPUs
- C. Using the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST parameter to set the location for flash recovery area
- D. Using the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST_SIZE parameter to define the disk space limit for the recovery files created in the flash recovery area
NEW QUESTION 16
The following databases are registered in the base recovery catalog: PROD1, PROD2, and PROD3.The database user CATOWNER owns the base recovery catalog. You want a new user VPC1 to have access to only the PROD1 database and create a virtual private catalog.
The RVPC user can do which of the following? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Register databases if granted the register database privilege
- B. See all databases in the recovery-catalog schema
- C. See all database-related metadata in the recovery catalog if they are granted access to that database
- D. Unregister databases from the RVPC catalog that were not granted to the RVPC catalog owner with the grant command
- E. Not be connected to with the RMAN command-line catalog parameter for backup or recovery purposes
NEW QUESTION 17
You are using a recovery catalog to maintain Recovery Manager (RMAN) backup information for your production database. You have registered your production database and are performing regular backups.
Because of a new requirement you have added a few new tablespaces to your production database and you want them to be included in backups. Identify two options for completing this task. (Choose two.)
- A. Reregistering the target database in recovery catalog
- B. Transporting the new tablespaces to the recovery catalog database
- C. Syncronizing the recovery catalog with the target database control file
- D. Performing a fresh backup of the target database to include the new data files in the catalog database
NEW QUESTION 18
Identify the persistent configuration setting for the target database that can be set for the backup by using RMAN. (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Backup retention policy
- B. Default backup device type
- C. Default destinations for backups
- D. Multiple backup device types for single backup
- E. Default section size for backups
SECTION SIZE cannot be configured through CONFIGURE command.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following can be used in conjunction with a Flashback Versions Query to filter the results? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. A range of SCN values
- B. A list of SCN values
- C. A starting and ending timestamp
- D. Minimum and maximum sequence values
- E. A list of sequence values
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two are the prerequisites to enable Flashback Data Archive? (Choose two.)
- A. Database must be running in archivelog mode.
- B. Automatic undo management must be enabled.
- C. Undo retention guarantee must be enabled.
- D. The tablespace on which the Flashback Data Archive is created must be managed with Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM).
NEW QUESTION 21
How long will this backup be allowed to run?
Backup as compressed backupset duration 2:00 minimize load database;
- A. 2 minutes
- B. 2 hours
- C. 2 days
- D. The command will generate an error.
- E. This backup is not constrained by any time limitation.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true about the duplexing of the backups taken by RMAN? (Choose two.)
- A. It's only supported for the backups performed on the tape
- B. It is not supported for backup operations that produce image copies
- C. Duplex backups need a parallelism for the device to be equal to number of copies
- D. Duplex backups can be performed to either disk or tape, but cannot be performed on tape and disk simultaneously
NEW QUESTION 23
Examine the following command:
SQL> ALTER TABLE booking SHRINK SPACE COMPACT;
Which activity is performed when the preceding command is executed?
- A. The shrink operation touches every block in the BOOKING table
- B. The high-water mark (HWM) for the BOOKING table is shifted from its original position
- C. The progress of the shrink operation is saved in the bitmap blocks of the BOOKING table
- D. The data manipulation language (DML) triggers on the BOOKING table are executed because the shrink operation is internally handled by the INSERT/DELETE operation
NEW QUESTION 24
You are managing an Oracle Database 11g ASM instance with a disk group dg01 having three disks. One of the disks in the disk group becomes unavailable because of power failure. You issued the following command to change the DISK_REPAIR_TIME attribute from 3.6 hours to 5 hours:
ALTER DISKGROUP dg01 SET ATTRIBUTE 'disk_repair_time' = '5h'; To which disks in the disk group will the new value be applicable?
- A. all disks in the disk group
- B. all disks that are currently in OFFLINE mode
- C. all disks that are not currently in OFFLINE mode
- D. all disks in the disk group only if all of them are ONLINE
Check out the answer options, it is tricky. The NOT OFFLINE disks equals ONLINE disks. Refer to Set the DISK_REPAIR_TIME Disk Group Attribute Appropriately.
The DISK_REPAIR_TIME disk group attribute specifies how long a disk remains offline before Oracle ASM drops the disk. If a disk is made available before the DISK_REPAIR_TIME parameter has expired, the storage administrator can issue the ONLINE DISK command and Oracle ASM resynchronizes the stale data from the mirror side. In Oracle Database 11g, the online disk operation does not restart if there is a failure of the instance on which the disk is running. You must reissue the command manually to bring the disk online.
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-053 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1Z0-053/ (New 698 Q&As Version)