CompTIA 220-1001 Cram 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing the CompTIA 220-1001 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 220-1001 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Pass4sure 220-1001 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
A small business owner with a limited budget wants to host a company website and ERP applications in the cloud. Which of the following would be the BEST cloud model to accomplish this task?
- A. DaaS
- B. laaS
- C. PaaS
- D. SaaS
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following devices is used to implement network security policies for an environment?
- A. Firewall
- B. managed switch
- C. Repeater
- D. Gateway
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator connects to the company's cloud account and builds a server that is hosted in the cloud. The server will be used as a confidential database server for one of the company's core applications. The administrator is responsible for patching and updating the server OS. Which of the following cloud models is this an example of?
- A. laaS
- B. SaaS
- C. PaaS
- D. Public
NEW QUESTION 4
Joe, a user, reports that his new smart wearable device is not synchronizing to his mobile device. Both devices are powered on, but the mobile device fails to read the data from the wearable. Which of the following will MOST likely fix this issue?
- A. Pair the devices
- B. Set the SSID
- C. Update the smart wearable device firmware
- D. Enable NFC
NEW QUESTION 5
An end user wants to have a second monitor installed on a laptop. Which of the following would allow a technician to configure the laptop to show both screens once the cable is connected?
- A. Plug an external monitor into the USB port.
- B. Use the Fn and function key combination
- C. Adjust the monitor display settings.
- D. Enable DisplayPort.
NEW QUESTION 6
A network administrator is attempting to access the firewall while inside the datacenter. Which of the following peripherals must be connected to do so?
- A. KVM
- B. Touchpad
- C. Mouse
- D. Keyboard
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following channels would commonly be used on an 802.11 wireless network?
- A. 6
- B. 17
- C. 802
- D. 8080
NEW QUESTION 8
A technician is setting up a WiFi-enabled thermostat for a customer, but the customer is concerned about IoT devices getting hacked.
Which of the following BEST address the customer’s concerns? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the latest encryption standard on the wireless network and set a strong password.
- B. Enable two-factor authentication for the IoT device’s cloud account, if it is available.
- C. Separate the IoT thermostat by segregating it in a DMZ network.
- D. Disable wireless access on the thermostat to make it unshakable.
- E. Upgrade the customer’s router to the latest version to improve network security.
- F. Upgrade the customer’s wireless network encryption to WPA.
NEW QUESTION 9
A user notices the system clock is changed every morning. The computer is shut down daily. A technician checks the time zone and finds it is correct, and then checks the BIOS settings and finds the time to be incorrect. Which of the following is MOST likely the problem?
- A. The CMOS pattering does not have a charge.
- B. Daylight savings time is not enabled.
- C. BIOS time is set to universal time coordinated.
- D. The NTP server has gone off line.
NEW QUESTION 10
Following a recent malware infection, a user is unable to access network shares from the local server. A technician verifies the device is able to connect to the Internet and the hosted email provider off-site The technician also confirms the local server is online Additionally, a malware scar reports the user's computer is clean Which of the following is the best NEXT step to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Verify the DNS servers are configured properly on the device.
- B. Assign a static IP address on the wired network connection
- C. Run a speed test on the network to check for slow transfer speeds
- D. Confirm the network connection is not using a link-local address
- E. Replace the Ethernet cable as it is causing limited connectivity
NEW QUESTION 11
A technician wants to set up a virtual machine in a public cloud environment. Which of the following cloud models should the technician use?
- A. laaS
- B. SaaS
- C. PaaS
- D. DBaaS
NEW QUESTION 12
A user calls the help desk stating a laptop is performing slowly and the hard drive activity lights are blinking continuously. A technician checks for enough hard drive space, disables antivirus and indexing services, and runs a full-system diagnostics check, which returns no failure. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?
- A. Install a new hard drive
- B. Check for hard-drive firmware updates
- C. Replace the hard drive with a solid state drive
- D. Configure the laptop in high-performance mode
- E. Change the boot order in the system BIOS
NEW QUESTION 13
An office has a network that has all computers connected to two switches. The switches are connected with a fiber cable. The computers and switches are all located in the same building. Which of the following network types does this describe?
- A. WAN
- B. PAN
- C. LAN
- D. MAN
NEW QUESTION 14
A company has very strict rules regarding proprietary information leaving the premises. All computers host proprietary information. A technician is called to repair a computer on-site at the company’s corporate office. The technician identifies the troubleshooting steps to create a plan of action. The technician determines the computer needs to be taken off-site for repair.
Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?
- A. Check corporate policies for guidance.
- B. Get authorization from the manager.
- C. Delete proprietary data before leaving the building.
- D. Remove the HDD and send the device for repair.
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer asks a technician to help set up a specialized computing system for video editing.
Which of the following should the technician install on the workstation to BEST meet the customer’s
specifications? (Choose two.)
- A. SSD
- B. Dual monitors
- C. Gigabit NIC
- D. Hypervisor
- E. Docking station
- F. NAS
NEW QUESTION 16
After setting up a DHCP server and a DNS server a technician would like to centralize all of the events generated by the two servers so they can be viewed in one dashboard. Which of the following is a data source used to populate the dashboard?
- A. Netstat
- B. Host file
- C. Perfmon
- D. Syslog
NEW QUESTION 17
The IT department recently upgrade client computer for the graphics department. A user reports the new computer has not worked since up. It , makes unusual sound when pressing the power button.
A technician verifies the power cable works and the computer is connected properly to both data and power. The monitor powers on but display the message NO source. Which of the following BEST explains the cause of this problem?
- A. There is insufficient power to the computer
- B. There is back screen on system boot.
- C. The computer is overheating.
- D. The error beep codes on POST.
NEW QUESTION 18
Company management wants to give users the ability to work from home during periods of bad weather. Which of the following would enable the workforce to do this?
- A. NAT
- B. VLAN
- C. VPN
- D. HIPS
NEW QUESTION 19
Joe a technician is dispatched to troubleshoot a server that will not boot. The server console states no boot device can be found Joe reboots the server with the same result. He then attempts to repair the master boot record and boot sector with no results. Joe realizes the server is set up in a RAID 0 configuration and is certain there is a bad hard drive. Which of the following should Joe do to get the server to boot right away?
- A. Unplug the defective hard-drive cable and reboot the server
- B. Change the RAID controller configuration from RAID 0 to RAID 5.
- C. Break the mirror and set the good hard drive as the default boot drive
- D. Replace the faulty hard drive and restore from server data from backup
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer’s workstation will not boot A technician runs diagnostics on the system and discovers it is set up in a RAID 0 configuration, and a single SATA hard drive failed. The system was set up for Performance. Once repaired the customer request redundancy be built into the system and an increase in performance. Which of the following describes how the technician should set up the new RAID configuration?
- A. RAID 1 configuration that will utilize new SSD.
- B. RAID 2 configuration that will allow the loss of a hard drive without failure.
- C. RAID 6 configuration that will allow the loss of two hard drives without failure.
- D. RAID 10 configuration utilizing HDD
NEW QUESTION 21
A technician is setting up a Windows mobile device for a user who had trouble reading text on a previous device, especially at night.
Which of the following adjustments would be MOST appropriate?
- A. Use the magnifier.
- B. Increase the resolution.
- C. Use haptic feedback.
- D. Utilize text-to-speech.
NEW QUESTION 22
A user accidentally spills liquid on a laptop. The user wants the device to be fixed and would like to know how much it will cost. Which of the following steps should the technician take NEXT to verify if the device is repairable before committing to a price? (Choose two.)
- A. Remove the case and organize the parts.
- B. Document the screw locations.
- C. Search the Internet for repair tutorials.
- D. Consult colleagues for advice.
- E. Place the device in rice for a few days.
NEW QUESTION 23
A user purchases a wireless printer and sets it up in an office. The user installs all necessary software for the printer on the computer and connects the printer to the guest wireless network. However, when the user attempts to print to the printer, nothing happens.
Which of the following will resolve the issue?
- A. Set up the user’s computer to act as a print server.
- B. Configure the printer to use the Internet printing protocol.
- C. Ensure the user’s computer is set to DHCP.
- D. Connect the printer to the company wireless network.
NEW QUESTION 24
A bank employee contacts the help desk for assistance with setting up a new computer. Which of the following peripherals will the technician MOST likely install alongside the device? (Select TWO)
- A. Magnetic reader
- B. Signature pad
- C. Flatbed scanner
- D. Web camera
- E. External storage drive
NEW QUESTION 25
Multiple users report that the network printer, which is connected through the print server, is not printing. Which of the following should a technician do FIRST to remedy this situation?
- A. Replace the USB cable.
- B. Reinstall the drivers on users’ PCs.
- C. have users restart their PCs.
- D. Clear the print queue.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Passcertsure now are offering 100% pass ensure 220-1001 dumps! All 220-1001 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.passcertsure.com/220-1001-test/ (202 New Questions)