Cisco 300-475 Bundle 2019
We provide real 300-475 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-475 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-475 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 300-475 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 300-475 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
How does the Cisco ACI fabric decouple host identity from its location in the fabric?
- A. VTEP addresses
- B. contract
- C. end point groups
- D. L2VPN EVPN address family
NEW QUESTION 2
Which best describes the Cisco ACI fabric configuration?
- A. manual discovery, manual provisioning, 10- and 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- B. autodiscovery, manual provisioning, 10- and 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- C. autodiscovery, zero-touch provisioning, 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
- D. manual discovery, zero-touch provisioning, 40-Gb/s links, Clos design
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the two valid SPAN or ERSPAN source options to copy the traffic from the ports as part of troubleshooting? (Choose two.)
- A. one or more switch ports
- B. a Layer 3 subinterface (l3extLIfP)
- C. VLANs or EPGs
- D. a destination IP for the ERSPAN with an IPv6 address
NEW QUESTION 4
In Cisco ACI, if no contract is attached to the EPG, what is the default behavior?
- A. All ICMP packets are allowed in inter-EPG communication.
- B. All TCP ports are allowed in inter-EPG communication.
- C. Inter-EPG communication is disabled.
- D. Unidirectional traffic is allowed for all protocols in inter-EPG communication.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are supported by the Cisco ACI contract model? (Choose two.)
- A. ether type
- B. COS marking
- C. TCP source port
- D. logging type
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the programmatic interface of the APIC?
- A. Northbound REST APIs
- B. neighbor solicitation
- C. logical model
- D. DME
NEW QUESTION 7
Assuming that a service device you are integrating into the Cisco ACI is dedicated to one tenant, where should you configure the logical device and associated concrete devices?
- A. within the tenant context
- B. in the device's base hypervisor UI
- C. within the management tenant
- D. on the service device itself
NEW QUESTION 8
In Cisco ACI, contracts govern which two types of endpoint group communications? (Choose two.)
- A. between ACI fabric application EPGs (fvAEPg), both intratenant and intertenant
- B. between ACI fabric application EPGs and Layer 2 internal networks
- C. between ACI fabric application EPGs and Layer 3 external outside network instance EPGs (l3extInstP)
- D. strictly between ACI fabric out-of-band EPGs
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true regarding APIs? (Choose two.)
- A. APIs have full read and write access to the Cisco ACI.
- B. APIs provide hardware-based mapping database lookup.
- C. APIs provide tenant- and application-aware programmability, automation, and system access.
- D. The API only accepts HTTP or HTTPS messages that contain Ruby or XML documents.
NEW QUESTION 10
How do the Cisco APICs initially connect to and configure the fabric in-band?
- A. single link (active/passive), Infra VLAN for spine and leaf configuration
- B. port-channel, Infra VLAN for spine and leaf configuration
- C. single link (active/passive)
- D. single link (active/passive), Layer 3 management interface for spine and leaf configuration
NEW QUESTION 11
Which network protocol is used for Cisco ACI fabric data plane forwarding?
- A. VXLAN
- B. ISIS
- C. MP-BGP
- D. FabricPath
NEW QUESTION 12
In Cisco ACI, which two statements are true about contexts? (Choose two.)
- A. A tenant can have multiple contexts.
- B. A context defines a Layer 2 address domain; whereas the bridge domain defines the unique Layer 3 MAC address domain.
- C. A context is equivalent to a virtual routing and forwarding instance in the networking world.
- D. A context can be associated with only one bridge domain.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two guidelines or restrictions are valid when using traceroute? (Choose two.)
- A. When the traceroute source or destination is an endpoint, the endpoint must be dynamic and not static.
- B. The traceroute source and destination IP addresses are configured as a combination of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- C. Traceroute only supports endpoint-to-endpoint mode.
- D. A traceroute that is initiated from the tenant endpoints shows the default gateway as an intermediate hop that appears at the ingress leaf switch.
NEW QUESTION 14
What unique feature does the Cisco AVS have?
- A. provides cross-consistency in features, management, and control through the Cisco APIC
- B. allows for integration to the VMware vCenter
- C. works as an edge device
- D. has APIs for both northbound and southbound integration
NEW QUESTION 15
Which describes gateway services in the Cisco ACI?
- A. Each EPG has a dedicated anycast gateway.
- B. All anycast gateways are centrally located on the spine.
- C. Each subnet has an anycast gateway configured on the TOR wherever that tenant's bridge domain exists.
- D. All anycast gateways are configured on intrusion-detection devices inside the fabric.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three Cisco ACI migration options are available? (Choose three.)
- A. application-centric
- B. hybrid approach
- C. application port-centric
- D. hybrid application-centric
- E. network port-centric
- F. network-centric
NEW QUESTION 17
Service graphs and service functions have which three characteristics? (Choose three.)
- A. Service graphs can only consist of a single service appliance.
- B. Service graph edges are directional.
- C. Taps (hardware-based packet copy service) can be attached to different points in the service graph.
- D. Service appliances are dynamically detected and configured when added to a service graph.
- E. The service graph restricts the administrator to linear service chains.
- F. Traffic can be reclassified again in the network after a service appliance emits it.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three networking architectures is the Cisco ACI architecture based on? (Choose three.)
- A. leaf-and-spine architecture
- B. multicast gateway
- C. a controller that is not involved in traffic forwarding
- D. software-based mapping database lookup
- E. zero-touch provisioning for all loopbacks, Layer 3 links, and routing within the fabric
- F. Host-based forwarding in the mapping database that provides IP-to-VLAN tunnel endpoint mapping information to the spine
NEW QUESTION 19
The Cisco ACI solution allows users to use Layer 2 and Layer 3 to connect to outside networks. What are two valid use cases for this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. Connect to an existing switch network infrastructure and provide connection between workloads in the ACI fabric and workloads outside of the ACI fabric.
- B. Connect to LAN routers in the data center so that a LAN router provides data-center interconnect or Internet access for tenants.
- C. Extend the Layer 2 domain from ACI to a DCI platform so that the Layer 2 domain of ACI can be extended to a remote data center.
- D. In the existing data centers, connect a new switching network to an ACI leaf, and create a new VLAN and subnet across ACI and the existing network.
NEW QUESTION 20
The Cisco APIC supports which two health score types? (Choose two.)
- A. system-based
- B. policy-based
- C. leaf-based
- D. EPG-based
NEW QUESTION 21
Endpoints assigned to an EPG can be defined in several ways. What is an eligible attribute for this assignment?
- A. VLAN
- B. VXLAN or NVGRE
- C. VMware port group
- D. Layer 4 service port
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two options are design requirements for leaf nodes in a Cisco Clos design? (Choose two.)
- A. high 40-Gb/s port density
- B. spine interconnectivity
- C. leaf interconnectivity
- D. fabric policy enforcement
NEW QUESTION 23
In Cisco ACI, which three statements are true about endpoints and endpoint groups? (Choose three.)
- A. EPGs contain endpoints that have common policy requirements such as security, virtual machine mobility, QoS, or Layer 4 to Layer 7 services.
- B. An EPG can be statically configured by an administrator in the Cisco APIC, or dynamically configured by an automated system such as vCenter or OpenStack.
- C. Policies are applied to individual endpoints rather than EPGs for better efficiency.
- D. Endpoints have an address (identity), a location, attributes (such as version or patch level), and can be physical or virtual.
- E. Endpoints have attributes and can only be virtual.
- F. An EPG can only be configured statically by an administrator in the Cisco APIC.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 300-475 Exam with 60 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 300-475 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-475-exam-dumps.html (60 New Questions)