Cisco 300-070 Braindumps 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 300 070 ciptv1 pdf. Cause all that you need is a high score of 300 070 ciptv1 pdf. The only one thing you need to do is downloading cisco 300 070 free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 300-070 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which mechanism is often configured on the edges of a network to control the maximum rate of traffic that is sent or received on an interface and to classify the traffic into priority levels or class of service?
- A. routing
- B. shaping
- C. policing
- D. access control
- E. traffic regulation
NEW QUESTION 2
What are two characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Enterprise parameter? (Choose two.)
- A. It is used to configure settings for specific services.
- B. It is used to define end-user authentication settings.
- C. It sets initial values of device-defaults.
- D. It is used to configure settings for different services.
- E. It is used to define clusterwide settings.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the relationship between a Region and a Location?
- A. The Region codec parameter is used between a Region and its configured Locations.
- B. The Region setting for a Location sets the number of audio and video calls that Location can support.
- C. The codec parameter configured in the Region is only used between Regions and Location bandwidth isonly used between Locations.
- D. The Region codec parameter is combined with Location bandwidth when communicating with otherRegions.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three options are valid digit discard instructions?
- A. PreAt.
- B. PreDot.
- C. Leading#.
- D. PostAt.
- E. Trailing#.
- F. PostDot.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which route pattern is the best match for the range of 6000 to 6599?
- A. 65XX
- B. 60XX
- C. 6XX
- D. 6XXX
- E. 6[0-5]
NEW QUESTION 6
In a centralized call-processing solution, there are five sites connected through an IP WAN. To optimize the utilization of the IP WAN, CAC needs to be implemented.
How should CAC be implemented?
- A. Use a gatekeeper to control allocated bandwidth properly.
- B. Use locations CAC with a single location.
- C. Use a gatekeeper and Cisco Unified Border Element to provide CAC to sites that use a combination of SIPand MGCP gateways.
- D. Use a gatekeeper to only control those locations that use H.323 gateways and a Cisco Unified BorderElement to control those sites that use MGCP or SIP gateways.
- E. Use locations CAC with five locations in addition to Hub none.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two options are applications that support service categories in Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two)
- A. WAV
- B. Java MIDlet
- C. CSV
- D. XML
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of these methods can be used to implement toll-fraud prevention?
- A. drop conferences when only two attendees remain
- B. block on-net to on-net calls
- C. deploy conferencing resources to only those employees that require the service
- D. drop conferences when no on-net party remains
NEW QUESTION 9
Managers have asked to be able to have an extension call them back if it is busy when they try to call it. In what two places can this feature be assigned to the Managers phone? (Choose two.)
- A. Device Settings > Softkey Template
- B. Device Settings > Default Device Profile Configuration
- C. Device Settings > Phone Button Template
- D. Device Settings > Device Profile
- E. Device Settings > Device Defaults
- F. Device Settings > Firmware Load Information
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three options can belong to specific partitions? (Choose three.)
- A. voice-mail servers
- B. directory numbers
- C. translation patterns
- D. gateways
- E. IP phones
- F. route patterns
Explanation: Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmcfg/bccm-712cm/b02devpl.html (configuring a device pool)
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager menu path is used to access the softkey template configuration window?
- A. Device > Device Settings > Softkey Templates
- B. Device Settings > Softkey Templates
- C. IP Phone > Template > Softkey
- D. Device > IP Phone > Template > Softkey
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to Exhibit:
An engineer is working on a ticket that reports TEL1 cannot call TEL2. These dial peers are configured to route the call between the endpoints.
dial-peer voice 2001voip destination-pattern 2001 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.1.1.2 incoming called-number . codec g722-64
video codec h264
dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify sip-kpml no vad
dial-peer voice 3001 voip
destination-pattern 3001 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.3.1.2 incoming called-number . codec g722-64
video codec h264
dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify sip-kpml no vad
While troubleshooting, the engineer discovers that the Cisco Unified Border Element is giving the error “SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden”. Which two Cisco Unified Border Element configurations resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. voice service voip mode border-element ip address trusted listipv4 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0ipv4 10.2.1.0 255.255.255.0allow-connections sip to sip sipbind control source-interface loopback0 bind media source-interface loopback0
- B. voice service voipno ip address trusted authenticate mode border-elementallow-connections sip to sip sipbind control source-interface loopback0 bind media source-interface loopback0
- C. voice service voip mode border-element ip address trusted listallow-connections sip to sipsipbind control source-interface loopback0 bind media source-interface loopback0
- D. voice service voip mode border-elementallow-connections sip to sip sipbind control source-interface loopback0 bind media source-interface loopback0
- E. voice service voip mode border-element ip address trusted listipv4 10.1.1.0 255.255 255.0ipv4 10.3.1.0 255.255.255.0allow-connections sip to sip sipbind control source-interface loopback0 bind media source-interface loopback0
NEW QUESTION 13
Which command is used to enter the DSP farm profile configuration mode?
- A. dspfarm-profile 100 transcode
- B. dspfarmprofile 100 transcode
- C. dspfarm profile 100 transcode
- D. dspfarm 100 profile transcode
NEW QUESTION 14
A phone is assigned to a partition that is included in the CSS HQ-Phone. This partition contains a route pattern to block calls to service numbers 1-400-xxx-xxxx. When the engineer makes a test call to the number 1-400-400-9000 from that phone, the call goes through. What is the reason for this issue?
- A. The route pattern for the number to be blocked is in partition not accessible to the CSS.
- B. The correct route list is not selected in the route pattern for the dialed number to be blocked.
- C. The correct gateway is not selected for the route list for the route pattern for the dialed number to be blocked.
- D. The route pattern for the number to be blocked is in “NULL” partition.
- E. The route pattern is misconfigured.
NEW QUESTION 15
When configuring an H.323 gateway, which configuration option can be used to set whether an incoming call is considered off the network (OffNet) or on the network (OnNet)?
- A. call classification
- B. call location
- C. device pool
- D. signaling port
NEW QUESTION 16
By default, what value is voice traffic marked as on a Cisco Catalyst Switch?
- A. DSCP EF value 46, Cos 5.
- B. DSCP EF value 46, Cos 7.
- C. DSCP CAS6 value 21, Cos 3.
- D. DSCP AF21, Cos 5.
Thanks for reading the newest 300-070 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 300-070 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/300-070/ (211 Q&As Dumps)