Cisco 300-165 Dumps Questions 2021
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-165 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-165 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 300-165 exam.
Free 300-165 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
When configuring PIM on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switch, which mode requires you to configure an RP?
- A. SDM
- B. SSM
- C. DM
- D. ASM
NEW QUESTION 2
The following four questions concern the Nexus 7010’ s which are configured as a vPC pair at the core of a Data Center network. You can utilize all the available show commands to answer the Questions Access to the running-configuration is not allowed.
Enter NX-OS commands on 7K-3 and 7K-4 to verity network operation and answer four multiplechoice questions
THIS TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE DEVICE CONFIGURATION.
Click on the switch to gain access to the console of the switch. No console or enable passwords are required.
To access the multiple-choice questions, click on the numbered boxes on the loft of the top panel. There are four multiple-choice questions with this task Be sure to answer all four questions before selecting the Next button
Which interface is used for the vPC peer keepalive on both 7000' s?
- A. port-channel 1
- B. port-channel 2
- C. port-channel 100
- D. mgmt 0
- E. Ethernet 2/1
- F. Ethernet 2/3
NEW QUESTION 3
Which command should you use to apply a custom CoPP policy?
- A. Nexus7000(config-cp)# service-policy input copp policy-moderate-policy
- B. Nexus700Q(config)# class-map type control-plane match-any copp-system-p-policy
- C. Nexus7000(config)# policy-map type control-plane copp-system-p-policy
- D. Nexus7000(config)# copp profile strict
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command should you run to enforce SNMP message encryption for all SNMPv3 communications?
- A. snmp-server globalEnforceAuth
- B. snmp-server user Admin enforcePriv
- C. snmp-server globalEnforcePriv
- D. snmp-server user Admin enforceAuth
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement about SNMP support on Cisco Nexus switches is true?
- A. Cisco NX-OS only supports SNMP over IPv4.
- B. Cisco NX-OS supports one instance of the SNMP per VDC.
- C. SNMP is not VRF-aware.
- D. SNMP requires the LAN_ENTERPRISE_SERVICES_PKG license.
- E. Only users belonging to the network operator RBAC role can assign SNMP group
Explanation: Cisco NX-OS supports one instance of the SNMP per virtual device context (VDC). By default, Cisco NX-OS places you in the default VDC. SNMP supports multiple MIB module instances and maps them to logical network entities. SNMP is also VRF aware. You can configure SNMP to use a particular VRF to reach the SNMP notification host receiver. You can also configure SNMP to filter notifications to an SNMP host receiver based on the VRF where the notification occurred.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which option shows how to configure an ERSPAN Type III source session in Cisco NX-OS 6.2?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 7
On a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series router, which statement about HSRP and VRRP is true?
- A. When VDCs are in use, only VRRP is supported.
- B. HSRP and VRRP both use the same multicast IP address with different port numbers.
- C. HSRP has shorter default hold and hello times.
- D. The VRRP group IP address can be the same as the router-specific IP addres
Explanation: VRRP allows for transparent failover at the first-hop IP router by configuring a group of routers to share a virtual IP address. VRRP selects a master router in that group to handle all packets for the virtual IP address. The remaining routers are in standby and take over if the master router fails. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Which corrective action is taken to resolve the problem?
- A. Trunk four VLANs on interface ethernet 199/1/1.
- B. Use the shut and no shut interface ethernet 199/1/1so that the VLANs come up.
- C. Place interface ethernet 199/1/1 in VLAN 4 in the N5K-2 configuration.
- D. Prune all but four VLANs from vPC 199.
- E. Add VLAN 4 to vPC 199.
Explanation: Place interface ethernet 199/1/1 in VLAN 4 in the N5K-2 configuration.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which command enables NPIV on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and Cisco MDS switches?
- A. switch(config)# npiv enable
- B. switch(config)# npivon
- C. switch(config)# feature npiv
- D. switch(config)# npiv proxy
- E. switch(config)# np proxy-enable
Explanation: This command enables NPIV for all VSANs on the switch. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nxos/ san_switching/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_NXOS_ SAN_Switching_Configuration_Guide_chapter2.html
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
System A must be able to use VXLAN peer discovery to send a message to System B to receive a response. Drag and drop the peer discovery steps from the left into the correct order on the right.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which fabric -provided MAC address does the switch use when connecting to an end node on VSAN 9?
- A. 5e.ff.01.0e.fc.00
- B. 0e.fc.00.5e.ff.01
- C. 40.15.18.oe.fc.00
- D. 18.104.22.168e.ff.01
NEW QUESTION 12
Drag and drop the optional OSPF parameters from the left onto the correct functions on the right.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have a Cisco Nexus 7700 Series switch on which the graceful which the graceful restart feature is disable, you are configuring BGP, which command should you run to enable the graceful restart feature?
- A. Switch(config-router)# graceful-restart restart-time
- B. Switch(config-router)** graceful-restart grace-period
- C. Switch(config-router)ff graceful-restart-helper
- D. Switch(config-router)» graceful-restart
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option must be configured when you implement a vPC?
- A. the CCL link, peer link, and vPC member interfaces
- B. the peer keepalive link, peer link, and vPC member interfaces
- C. the VSL link, peer link, and vPC member interfaces
- D. the VSS link, peer link, and vPC member interfaces
NEW QUESTION 15
How is a dynamic vNIC allocated?
- A. Dynamic vNICs are assigned to VMs in vCenter.
- B. Dynamic vNICs can only be bound to the service profile through an updating template.
- C. Dynamic vNICs are bound directly to a service profile.
- D. Dynamic vNICs are assigned by binding a port profile to the service profil
Explanation: The dynamic vNIC connection policy determines how the connectivity between VMs and dynamic vNICs is configured. This policy is required for Cisco UCS domains that include servers with VIC adapters on which you have installed VMs and configured dynamic vNICs.
Each dynamic vNIC connection policy includes an Ethernet adapter policy and designates the number of vNICs that can be configured for any server associated with a service profile that includes the policy.
For VM-FEX that has all ports on a blade in standard mode, you need to use the VMware adapter policy.
For VM-FEX that has at least one port on a blade in high-performance mode, use the VMwarePassThrough adapter policy or create a custom policy. If you need to create a custom policy, the resources provisioned need to equal the resource requirements of the guest OS that needs the most resources and for which you will be using high-performance mode.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/vm_fex/vmware/gui/config_gui de/b_GUI_VMware_VM-FEX_UCSM_Configuration_Guide/b_GUI_VMware_VMFEX_ UCSM_Configuration_Guide_chapter_010.html
NEW QUESTION 16
Drag and drop the types of PTP clocks on the left to their correct descriptions on the right.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option is the result of the command when it is executed on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch?
- A. It implements a best-effort rollback to a stable user checkpoint.
- B. It displays the differences between the latest rollback patch and the running configuration
- C. It performs a rollback to the specified checkpoint name or file based on the current differences in the running configuration
- D. It displays the differences between the source and the destination checkpoint selection
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement about implementation of Cisco TrustSec on Cisco Nexus 5546 or 5548 switches are true?
- A. Cisco TrustSec support varies depending on Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch model.
- B. The hardware is not able to support MACsec switch-port-level encryption based on IEEE 802.1AE.
- C. The maximum number of RBACL TCAM user configurable entries is 128k.
- D. The SGT Exchange Protocol must use the management (mgmt 0) interface.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two reasons explain why a server on VLAN 10 is unable to join a multicast stream that originates on VLAN 20? (Choose two.)
- A. IGMP snooping and mrouter are not enabled on VLAN 10.
- B. VLAN 20 has no IGMP snooping querier defined and VLAN 10 has no mrouter.
- C. The mrouter on VLAN 20 does not see the PIM join.
- D. The mrouter must be on VLAN 10 and VLAN 20.
Explanation: IGMP snooping is a mechanism to constrain multicast traffic to only the ports that have receivers attached. The mechanism adds efficiency because it enables a Layer 2 switch to selectively send out multicast packets on only the ports that need them. Without IGMP snooping, the switch floods the packets on every port. The switch "listens" for the exchange of IGMP messages by the router and the end hosts. In this way, the switch builds an IGMP snooping table that has a list of all the ports that have requested a particular multicast group.
The mrouter port is simply the port from the switch point of view that connects to a multicast router. The presence of at least one mrouter port is absolutely essential for the IGMP snooping operation to work across switches.
All Catalyst platforms have the ability to dynamically learn about the mrouter port. The switches passively listen to either the Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) hellos or the IGMP query messages that a multicast router sends out periodically.
NEW QUESTION 20
What can be identified by running the switch# show install all impact kickstart bootflash:n5000-uk9- kickstart.4.2.1.N.1.1a.bin system bootflash:n5000-uk22.214.171.124.N1.1a.bin command?
- A. the impact of the specified kickstart image on the specified system image
- B. whether the specified system image supports the kickstart image
- C. whether bootflash is supported for the specified Cisco NX-OS images
- D. whether ISSU is supported for the specified Cisco NX-OS images
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-165 dumps! All 300-165 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/300-165/ (286 New Questions)